Apartment in San Roque Resort, Sotogrande, Costa del Sol - Enloys Garden And Mountain Views, In A Resort Setting With Clubhouse Bar And 3 Restaurants on site
Luxury 3 Bedroom 3 bathroom Garden Apartment, furnished to a high standard and enjoying beautiful garden and mountain views. This spacious apartment (180 square metres) is located in the secure gated community of San Roque Club. San Roque Club offers a wide range of facilities including a large swimming pool and children’s pool, tennis, paddle tennis; equestrian centre, a walking and cycle track along with two magnificent 18 hole championship golf courses. The Club House formerly the home of the Domecq sherry dynasty is at the heart of the resort. A short walk from the apartment, offers the Bolero bar and restaurant including terrace dining where you can eat drink and soak up the atmosphere of the resort,Tangos bistro or for something really special you can dine at its Kamukura restaurant one of the best Japanese restaurants on the Costa del Sol. The commercial centre a small parade of shops at the entrance to the complex includes a very good family run Italian restaurant, a lunch bar along with a small super market which stocks a comprehensive range of all your needs for an enjoyable holiday.
Private and public beaches our only a 5 to 10 minute drive from the resort along with a number of small villages, supermarkets’ and a wide variety of restaurants.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Private and public beaches our only a 5 to 10 minute drive from the resort along with a number of small villages, supermarkets’ and a wide variety of restaurants. The marinas of Puerto Sotogrande and Port Duquesa offering water sports & waterside dining are only a short drive away.
Gibraltar 20 minutes (Easy jet from Gatwick, Monarch from Luton B.A, from Gatwick LHR
Jerez 55 minutes (Ryanair from Stansted).
Malaga 1 hour approx.
Pueblo Nuevo 5 minutes, supermarket, local shops, restaurants.Within 1 hour: Rock of Gibraltar; fashionable coastal towns of Marbella and Puerto Banus, with great nightlife; laid back "hippy town" of Tarifa - historical Spanish port city of Cadiz; Jerez, picturesque centre of the sherry industry, with visits to bodegas and wineries.
Day trips to North Africa by fast ferry, and to world heritage sites of Granada and Cordoba.
San Roque Club has great bars and restaurants with indoor and alfresco dining including French, International, Spanish / tapas, as well as the famous Kamakura, said to be the finest Japanese restaurant in southern Spain.
The resort also includes an equestrian centre, tennis courts, pools and a commercial centre with bank, hairdresser and other shops.
There is a commercial centre on site with a small bank and cash point.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
4 Sep 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
Please contact owner.
Please contact owner.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- near the sea
- bird watching
- horse riding
- sight seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- equestrian events
- golf pass optional
- bay fishing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Bathrooms are all en-suite. In addition there is a cloakroom with wc & hand basin located close to the living areas.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom: With patio door leading to terrace & en-suite with twin basins bath and walk in shower. Bedroom 2: Spacious airy bedroom with terrace, en-suite bath and shower Bedroom 3 Twin beds with terrace & en-suite bath & shower.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: No smoking is allowed inside the property. Outside: Large terrace close to the 13th fairway and green of San Roque old course. Beautiful views over ancient cork forest. Sun loungers, dining tables and chairs. Use of resort facilities including shared pool, tennis courts and equestrian centre. Utility Room: Small utility room with ironing board and cleaning utensils. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are included.