Farmhouse in Robertot, Seine Maritime, Normandy - Private and Spacious Bolthole
Eleven roomed house with eight bedrooms, two kitchens and five bathrooms. Not hotel smart and certainly not perfect but characterful and comfortable. Ideal parties, reunions, get togethers and interest groups. This is available to any size party from couples, families, groups etc.
If you are looking for cheap basic no frills accommodation with space and privacy then this is it. Beauchamp is in a peaceful and beautiful rural environment which charms you into a bygone existence. You will get a signal on your phone and can receive your emails but not much of a signal for TV downloads so leave all that stuff behind during your stay as there is much to explore and do in the surrounding areas.
About the Owner
This property doesn't have any reviews yet!
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Painting, history, distillery, horse-riding, flying, aqua-parc.
15 minutes by car St. Valery en Caux, 20 Vieulle de Roses sandy beach.
One hour Dieppe and Le Havre. Calais and Bolougne One and three-quarters, to two hours ish depending on speed.
Three towns seven to ten minutes drive, Doudeville, Cany Barville, Yvetot. Hericourt en Caux village under five minute drive.
Three restaurants on the river including Le Champetre open in the summer ideal for watching wild-life.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£400|
£200-£300 deposit doubles as security deposit. Metered electricity. Cleaning charge around E60. Weekend price £375 (Friday and Saturday].
Generally Saturdays. Weekend Price £360 [Friday and Saturday night]
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Dining Area
- pets considered
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Two en-suites, three communal.
- 8 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Bedroom 7
- Bedroom 8
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 22 (8 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Separate west-wing with three double bedrooms (two twin beds and one double), centre downstairs has two trebles with en-suites and extra sleeping accommodation (for three) in one of the receptions. Upstairs - two trebles and a single.
- Notes on accommodation: House has four entrances. Separate entrances for upstairs main house and west-wing but all a short hop from main entrances. Outside: Garden table and chairs. Child's swing. Utility Room: Vacuum cleaner, iron and board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: No towels, preferably bring duvet covers, sheets, pillow-slips. Can be hired at E12-E15 per bed. Other: Grange outside with basic table-tennis.