Villa in Holetown, St James, Barbados, Caribbean - Very Short Walk To Pool, Jacuzzi, Gym, Table Tennis, Sanctuary, Clubhouse And 1st Tee
Cassia Heights 3 is a luxury villa on the prestigious Royal Westmoreland gated resort with 24/7 security. It has wonderful views of the ocean and golf course, and is a 2 minute walk to the clubhouse, first tee, swimming pool, jacuzzi, gym and Sanctuary cafe. Guests are provided with a pass which entitles them to complimentary use of all facilities (reduced golf fees for guests apply). The Beach Club is a 5 minute drive (with private parking) or there is a free shuttle. Guests receive beach towels, loungers and full beach service. There is also a spa, restaurant, snack bar and freshwater pool. Ideal for golfers and non golfers alike, with floodlit tennis courts, poolside ping pong and toddler pool, it's perfect for families. The villa is in an elevated position and benefits from the famous Trade Winds, cooling the open-plan living space. It has a fully equipped kitchen with laundry facilities, although a maid service is also provided. Not to forget the 'Rum Shack' for sundowners.
About the Owner
We are a family of four, and love it. We come at different times of the year and can always rely on the weather. It is a home from home for us, always relaxing but with lots to do when we feel like it.
From the Owner
“We had spent a year in Barbados with work years ago and had always hoped to buy a holiday home there. Friends of ours were the original owners - they managed to be the first to buy off-plan and therefore the villa is in prime location, with possibly one of the best uninterupted views of golf couse and ocean on the resort. Also its proximity to all the facilities is hard to beat. It has 'it all' for us because we play golf and tennis as well.”
Activity and Interests
The nearest beach is less than 5 minutes drive away and the Royal Westmoreland Beach Club at Mullins Beach is approx 7 minutes drive. At the Beach Club full beach service is provided, with complimentary loungers, umbrellas, and towels exclusively for Westmoreland guests. It has Mullins bar/restaurant on hand, plus showers and changing facilities. There is also a fully-equipped spa with freshwater pool and cafe.
35 minutes to Grantley Adams International Airport.
4 min drive to Holetown (supermarket, banks, bars restaurants). 6/7 mins drive to Mullins beach. 5 min walk to tennis courts and Rum Shack. 3 min walk to clubhouse and first tee.
Wi-fi internet access in the villa.
- Booking Notes:
Please contact the owners to agree rates, arrange reservation, payment of deposits etc.
Change-over day is flexible.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“We've had the villa for 7 years now and as a family of four it's always been perfect for us. We like the fact that it's over 3 levels and so the bedrooms (each with balcony and en-suite) are on separate floors, giving us space from each other when we want it. We love to go for a run at daybreak around the grounds and golf course; it's secure and beautiful - then either a session in the gym or a swim (so close by) all before breakfast! We also appreciate it being quiet and private, not overlooked at all. We never tire of soaking up the stunning views of ocean and golf course with a large rum and coke in hand. Bliss!”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite to bedroom 1: shower, wc, twin basins with robes. En-suite to bedroom 2: bath with shower over, wc, twin basins with robes.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/5 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1: Kingsize bed (converts to 2 twins) air-conditioning, ceiling fan, en-suite, walk-in wardrobe, balcony, safe. Bedroom 2: Kingsize bed (converts to 2 twins) air-conditioning, ceiling fan, en-suite, walk-in wardrobe, balcony. Inflatable double.
- Golf ...
- Outside: The villa is set in the beautiful landscaped grounds of Royal Westmoreland. There is a planted courtyard to the front with patio table and and chairs. Large decking area to the rear with large patio table with umbrella and chairs. Balcony off each bedroom with two sunloungers and tables on each. Car parking for 2 cars and 24/7 security on resort. A very short walk to Championship golf course, Sanctuary pool with snack bar and children's club (during school holidays). Air-conditioned fully-equiped gym, floodlit tennis. There is also the 'Rum Shack' on site. Short drive to Beach Club, with full beach service, loungers, umbrellas and towels provided. There are showers and changing facilities plus spa, with pool and cafe. Utility Room: Washing machine and dryer, iron and ironing board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All linens, and towels included. A full-time housekeeper cleans and launders daily. Bedding changed ever other day. Other: Walk-in wardrobes off each bedroom, with ample shelving and hanging space.