Beautiful restored algarvian house and cottage combined. Stunning views accross the Goldra valley. Seclusion guaranteed.
To view the video presentation of Casa Rosa, copy & paste link [below] into your browser page: or click on past the final photo to view the video.
Set in the foothills of the Goldra Valley Loule, Casa Rosa is a beautifully modernised Portuguese farmhouse retaining its charm and beauty. The property and adjoining cottage has been totally renovated to ensure the finest accommodation, which also provides stunning views accross the Goldra Valley from the terrace and swimming pool area. With 2 double bedrooms (one en suite) a bedroom with twin beds, a small single bedroom and twin beds on the mezzanine, Casa Rosa can accommodate up to 9 people. If you like peace and tranquillity Casa Rosa is the ideal location for you.
Enter Casa Rosa into the courtyard with direct access to the washing/ drying room plus barbeque area.
About the Owner
Hi, I'm Tim Lloyd from Essex in the UK. After spending many happy years on holiday in Portugal i thought it was time to take the plunge!. I bought Casa Rosa overlooking the Goldra valley and spent many a happy time modernising the property to high exacting standards.
I go to Casa Rosa every month for a few days and love the peace and tranquility the place offers, You are welcome to come too, you won't be disappointed, I promise. My Sister Janet Massey looks after the place for me as she now lives just a few miles away in the Portuguese town of Loule. She will help you if you encounter any problems.
Guestbook comments from the owner
"A wonderful holiday very relaxing" - Wendy Carrington
"Loved it, no noise, very clean, just a delight" - Ricky Edwards & Family.
" Peaceful, no crowds, clean, spacious. It was a joy to stay" Mike Kelly
"I love Casa Rosa - the pool & view is amazing & it's so cheap!" Claire Brown
From the Owner
“I love the area, typically portuguese, lovely countryside, but within walking distance of shops and a well stocked hypermarket This is a typically portuguese area. The house stands on its own and overlooks a beautiful valley. You can see the sea in the distance!! This area is peaceful and relaxing, an ideal opportunity to get away from it all!!”
Activity and Interests
The nearest beach is in Quarteira or Villamoura which is about 20 mins away by car. Or Faro beach is about 20 mins away.
Faro is the nearest airport and is 20 mins away. An easy journey. A journey from the airport by taxi is approximately 25 euros.
Casa Rosa is within easy reach of the quaint Portuguese town of Loule with its famous Saturday market & abundance of shops, cafes and restaurants. Driveable to Villamoura, Quarteira, Albufeira, Faro, and the famous Algarve Shopping.
Owner Tim Lloyd knows the area really well and is happy to help with information on car hire, restaurants, golf, sight seeing and Algarve attractions. Tim's sister Janet lives with her husband Peter in Loule and will be on hand if any problems arise.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
30 Oct 2016 - 17 Dec 2016
6 night minimum stay
for 6 nights
18 Dec 2016 - 1 Jan 2017
6 night minimum stay
for 6 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please Note my Sister Janet and her husband Peter have retired to Loule. (they live 3 miles from Casa Rosa) They will be there to provide you with a factual tour of Casa Rosa, to point out facilities and most importantly be there for you in case of emergencies etc. Janet will liase with you via email as to your arrival time.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Casa Rosa will suit groups of between 2 to 9 people who want peace,quiet and tranquility. Loule is a beautiful portuguese town with lots of coffee shops etc and has a reputation for one of the best saturday markets on the algarve. The beach is 15 to 20 minutes away by car. I am very lucky to have my sister Janet on hand to look after Casa Rosa. Janet emigrated to Portugal with her husband Peter nearly 10 years ago. They will look after you and sought out any queries you may have. Its great to have someone on the end of a phone who can abnswer all your questions.”
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- bird watching
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 4 - Shower Enclosure
- There is a downstairs bathroom with shower & lavatory in the main house; in the adjoining cottage there is an en suite shower & lavatory off the main bedroom and another bathroom with shower & lavatory near the downstairs bedroom.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps up to 9 people Notes on bedrooms: In the main house there is a double bedroom overlooking the courtyard, 2 single beds on the upstairs mezzanine and a downstairs single bedroom; in the adjoining cottage there is a double bedroom with en suite and two single beds in a downstairs bedroom.
- Golf ...
- 1 bicycles
- Outside: Casa Rosa is contained within a secure boundary. The swimming pool & terrace area (with loungers) is private and secluded. A courtyard area at the side of the farmhouse is ideal for games such as table tennis & badminton. There is is plenty of room to park inside the electric gates & additional parking opposite the property. Help yourself to oranges, lemons, pomegranates and plums when in season! Electronic Safe provided. Utility Room: Off the courtyard is a laundry room with a washing machine, tumble dryer & sink. Here you will also find an iron, ironing board, clothes pegs and washing basket. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bathroom towels and bed linen is included; bring your own beach towels. Linen is changed weekly, No maid service unless specified (arranged at extra charge). Other: A TV & DVD player are also in the cottage sitting room.