3 Bedrooms each with Shower/WC en-suite.
Villa Nuuk is ideally positioned facing expansive sea with islands, in a nice neighborhood of villas, easily accessed from the main roads, fairly close to Kas' colorful town center. This stone-clad villa with marble flooring and travertine exterior flooring caters to guests seeking beautiful, natural surroundings and a leisurely, comfortable stay, has a built-in barbecue, built-in marble picnic table, and even a marble table inside the swimming pool. The gardens are well-maintained. The kitchen opens conveniently right onto the terrace, as does the dining area opposite the kitchen, for a seamless indoor-outdoor experience.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
3 minute drive to Incibogaz beach; 10 minute drive to town beaches. 20 minute drive to beautiful white sand Kaputas beach. Sea access within walking distance from the villa, strait down to water's edge.
Car hire recommended.
We regularly arrange car hire and airport transfers for guests.
2 hour drive from DLM airport.
2.5 hour drive from AYT airport.
The peninsula of Kas, where the majority of luxury vacation rentals are, is a short drive or bus ("dolmus") ride into the heart of Kas' charming town center.
Kas is a well-loved destination. Though small, it offers a colorful array of activities, restaurants, shops, excursions, natural beauty, and people! The peninsula of Kas, where the villa is located, is well-established in service to self-catering holiday-makers.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
We book Villa Nuuk upon receipt of a 20% deposit, PayPal only, a 4% fee applies.
Balance payment is due in our accounts 6 weeks prior to your arrival.
We like to be as flexible as possible with arrival and departure hours.
Please be prepared to check in after 2pm and check out before 10am (this is mandatory for changeover days).
Notes on prices:
Discount available for stays in excess of 2 weeks.
Discount available for couples (no more than 2 guests).
The rates shown are designed for single families and so we charge an additional 100 GBP per adult per week for each adult in excess of 4 (ie: our rates are higher for groups with 5 or 6 adults).
20% non-refundable deposit payable via PayPal required for booking. Balance due in full 6 weeks prior to arrival.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- near the sea
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horse riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1: en-suite to Master bedroom with bathtub, shower, toilet. Bathrooms 2 & 3: en-suite to Bedrooms 2&3 with shower and toilet. Bathroom 4: ground floor toilet and shower.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with pvt balcony, walk-through closet, en-suite bathroom (bathtub and shower). 2nd and 3rd bedrooms each with two single (twin) beds, en-suite bathroom (shower) and pvt balcony.
- Notes on accommodation: High speed wifi internet connection (20 GB). Outside: Private pool, unheated, but gets full sun. Gardens, stone paths, stone barbecue grill, built-in marble picnic table, outside dining table & chairs, large sun umbrellas, sunbeds, in-pool marble table & benches. Utility Room: Washing (laundry) machine. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels an linen included. Villa will be clean upon arrival and cleaned after your departure. Additional cleaning available for reasonable fee.