This is a secondary residence, possible to rent around the year. Charming provencal style, peaceful setting in a residential area with spectacular views of the surrounding mountains. Very well equipped and maintained with a beautiful kidney shaped swimmingpool and terrace sunlit all day, from morning til evening. The coast is only 10-15 minutes drive away, in winter the closest ski resort is barely 1 hour distant. There are several golf courses nearby
We spent two weeks here in mid to late June.this villa is a great base to explore the cote dAzur region with Cannes just a 30 minute drive away.The villa is preety big when you add in all the rooms.the beds are comfortable and the furniture is of a good standard.The garden is the star of the show with the lovely pool and nice views.Axel is very professional to deal with and Thierry was on hand for any problems.we used the BBQ quiet a bit but I would recommend the fabolous Grill de la Mourachonne in nearby Pegomas.i hope to return sometime
We stayed here last summer in August. We absolutely loved it. The pool was fabulous, although small, the house was easy to find and very nicely situated on a hill side and the views were lovely, especially in the evening. The house was very basic - great for a holiday house - who wants lots of other people's clutter? All fitted out with new furniture etc from IKEA, very clean. Nice guardians who came to show us around and help us get situated. Nearby to Cannes/Grasse/St Tropez. If I could think of one criticism it would only be that the noise levels from our group may have been too much for some neighbors who told us very politely that they had to get up early for work in the morning!! The house is on a sort of residential estate, so not a holiday area. Down the road was a lovely camping site which of course our children wanted to stay in because of the droves of kids they could see ,having fun. I would recommend this house and would probably stay there again.
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£336.88|
Payment: 30 percent non-refundable prepayment on booking, remaining 70 percent 14 days before entry to the house.
Change on Saturdays
Arrival 16:00 earliest
Departure 10:00 latest
Notes on prices:
Please contact owner.