Villa in Kalkan, Mediterranean Region, Turkey - Hillside Location, Tranquil Atmosphere, 4 En-suite Bedrooms, 10-15 Minutes To The Town
*Special Offers are available for bookings confirmed from 1st April 2016 for rest of 2016. These offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, are subject to availability and cannot be applied to existing bookings. Please enquire*
This new 4-bedroom luxury villa, in a stunning location overlooks Kalkan bay and its islands. It features an attractive outdoor jacuzzi overflowing into a private infinity pool. The terrace, in marble travertine, is fully equipped with wooden sun loungers, parasols, sofa-chairs, coffee table, BBQ, and large table and chairs for outside dining. Marble floors feature throughout and rooms are fully air-conditioned. The living area is furnished with modern sofas, satellite TV, DVD, iPod dock. The modern kitchen features granite worktops, Siemens appliances including a dishwasher, oven/grill, fridge/freezer, hob/extractor, toaster, kettle. Alongside the ground floor cloakroom and WC is a laundry room with washer/dryer, basin and iron. En-suite bedrooms have private balconies and built in wardrobes. Bathrooms are fully marbled, stylish walk in showers, rain forest shower heads, vanity units WCs, and full-length mirrors. Includes a safe, water-cooler and private garage.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
This was our 2nd time here and it was just as enjoyable and memorable as the first time in 2014. A beautiful villa in a beautiful location... Will miss the breathtaking views....
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Within easy reach of Kalkan are the ruins of the ancient Lycian capital of Xanthos, its port Patara, religious centre Letoon, and also Pinara. Xanthos was discovered in 1838 by the archaeologist Charles Fellows. Today a mixture of ruins from Roman, Lycian and Byzantine times including the Tomb of the Harpies, theatre, Neried monument and Inscribed pillar can be seen. At the holy Lycian centre of Letoon there are 3 temples dedicated to Leto, Artemis and Apollo, gods of mythology.Patara is very close to Kalkan and famous as being the birth place of St Nicholas who has entered into Christian tradition as Father Christmas, and for having many interesting ruins. It was an important commercial centre.
From the villa it is approx a 15 minute walk to Kalkan town, and a further 5 to the Kalkan's harbour and pebble beach. Kaputas beach is a 10 minute drive and a 20 minute drive takes you to the beautiful 18 km long Patara beach. Olu Deniz beach a famous protected lagoon beach the most photographed in Turkey, is approx an hour's drive.
Dalaman is the nearest airport to Kalkan. The transfer time to Kalkan is approximately 90 minutes.Transfer to and from the airport is usually by private car or minibus. We can arrange transfers and car hire from Kalkan at reasonable prices.
Between Kalkan and Kas is the glorious Kaputas beach; one of the best beaches in Turkey, as written by The Guardian, is only a short 10 minute drive. Patara beach, a turquoise delight, is only a 20 minute drive away. Letoon/Xantos 20 min drive. A 30 minute scenic drive from Kalkan will take you to the more traditional town of Kas. The magnificent Saklikent Gorge is a 30 min drive. Kekova 45 min drive. Fethiye 1 hour drive. Local market held on Thursdays. Olu Deniz 1 hour drive.
2014 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence Winner.
Guests reviews available on Trip Advisor
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£250|
To book the Villa we require a non-refundable deposit of £250. The balance will be due 8 weeks prior to arrival. If balance is not paid on the due date we reserve the right to cancel the booking and re-advertise the dates. For bookings made within 8 weeks of your arrival, a full payment will be required. A damage deposit of £250 is payable when full payment is made. Subject to no damage to Villa or contents, this will be returned to you within 2 weeks of departure. Lead Guest must be over 25.
Changeover day is usually a Monday, although we will be flexible depending on availability.
Notes on prices:
Flights, transfers and personal insurance not included.
Payments accepted by cheque, bank transfer or PayPal (incurs surcharge of 3.4%)Offers are available for bookings confirmed from 1st April 2016.
These offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, are subject to availability and cannot be applied to existing bookings. Some offers are for a limited period only.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Offers are available for bookings confirmed from 1st April 2016. These offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, are subject to availability and cannot be applied to existing bookings. Some offers are for a limited period only. Please enquire.”
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- horse riding
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- freshwater fishing
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Four luxurious marble bathrooms. En-suite bathrooms to double bedrooms have Jet spa jacuzzi,separate walk in showers, toilet, sink, and storage space. En-suite bathrooms to twin bedrooms have walk in showers, toilet, sink and storage space. 4 hairdryers.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 1st & 2nd Floor each have a Double and Twin Bedroom. Double - King Size beds with private balcony, built in wardrobes, dressing table and bedside tables. Twin - Twin beds with private balcony, built in wardrobes with dressing table and bedside table.
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: A welcome pack containing foods such as bread, milk, juice and so forth, will provided when you arrive. The villa is suitable for children although they should be supervised when in or around the pool and jacuzzi. The BBQ is perfect to use during a relaxing night in. The DVD player contains a USB port so feel free to bring any movie's, music or pictures on a USB stick. Smoking is strictly prohibited on the property. Check-in is 4pm check-out is 11 am. Outside: Villa Surya is set in an excellent location with stunning panoramic sea and mountain views. The terrace, in marble travertine, is fully equipped with 8 wooden sun loungers, 4 parasols, sofa-chairs, coffee table, BBQ, and large table and chairs for outside dining. Shade is provided by the unique roof design. Utility Room: Automatic washing machine, washbasin, ironing board, iron, clothes rack, dustpan and brush, hoover. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The villa will be cleaned weekly. Linen and towels will be changed for a fresh set. Midweek clean at extra cost. Daily services include the servicing of the pool, plants, and the cleaning of sunbeds, staircase and garden furniture. Refuse collected daily. Other: Free internet access for those with wi-fi devices. Also a Turkish mobile will be provided for local calls to save you expensive calls - brochures and information with contact numbers provided at the villa on excursions, restaurants and sos numbers.