House in Montejaque, Ronda Area / Andalucia, Spain - Peaceful Location But Minutes Away From Bars And Shops
A lovely large old and traditional village house. It can comfortably sleep up to 9 but is also lovely for 4 people, having 2 bathrooms. The house is in the old part of the village and has a roof terrace with unsurpassed views of the village and surrounding scenery. The village square and local bars, shops and restaurants are minutes away.
About the Owner
About Linda Woolterton
We first visited the village in 1997 when I took our elder son then 7 for a months break after a period of sustained long nights at work. It was time to reacquaint myself with family life and it was the perfect place to choose. Peaceful but as much or as little to do as we chose. That is when our love affair with the village began.
Linda Woolterton purchased this in 2001
Why Linda Woolterton chose Ronda area
The perfect location for repeat visits. Great variety of things to do but also perfect for doing nothing. Real Spain, real people.
From the Owner
“The perfect location for repeat visits. Great variety of things to do but also perfect for doing nothing. Real Spain, real people.”
Activity and Interests
Nearest beach is at San Pedro, 50k away.
The house can be reached from Malaga, Seville or Jerez airports.
Ronda is 20 minutes away.
Shops, cash point, pharmacy, bars and restaurants in the village are about 200m from the house.
The pool in the photos is the public pool in the village . There is also lovely swimming in local rivers and rock pools.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Payment is by bank transfer, 20% on booking and the balance 6 weeks before arrival.
The price quoted includes a charge of E10 for meet and greet, E 40 for laundry and towels, E64 for cleaning, E13 per week for gas bottle and in the winter E5 one bag of wood for the open fire, the balance is the rental
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Living Room ...
- Kitchen ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- One shower room en suite to downstairs double. Bathroom upstairs.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8/9 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Downstairs double. Upstairs 2 doubles and a twin. Further single bed can be put in one double.
- Notes on accommodation: The house can sleep 8/9 but is also lovely for a smaller number and so is priced for 4 people. Additional people will be at an additional cost. Price on application. Outside: A lovely roof terrace with table, chairs and parasol. There is a large public pool in the village. Other: Dining area with large table.