Cottage near St Merryn, Padstow, Cornwall, England - Peaceful, Rural Location, 5 Minutes From The Beach
The barn is located on the outskirts of a small rural hamlet, by a stream. It has its own private garden with sun terrace. The property has two bedrooms, one with a double bed and the other smaller bedroom with bunk beds that are suitable for children. The remainder of the barn is open plan with a fitted kitchen, dining and living area. The bathroom is fully tiled with a large shower. There is private off road parking
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
The property is located conveniently for the Camel trail for cyclists and walking enthusiasts. Cookery courses are available from Rick Stein's Seafood School in Padstow. A number of different organisations offer surf and water sport courses.
St Merryn is only 5 min drive away and here you can experience the beautiful 7 bays including Constantine, Trevone and Harlyn. Mawgan Porth and Watergate Bay are within 10 minutes drive. Padstow, Wadebridge or Newquay are all approx 15 mins drive, and the ferry at Padstow there gives easy access to Rock and Daymer Bay.
Nearest airport - Newquay - 15 mins.
Nearest Railway Station - Bodmin 25 mins.
Padstow - 7 miles.
Wadebridge - 9 miles.
Newquay - 8 miles.
Bodmin - 12 miles.
Truro - 25 miles.
Padstow has a number of quality restaurants including Rick Stein's Sea Food Restaurant, his cafe and St Petroc's Bistro. Also in Padstow are Margot's and the Basement (both run by Rick Stein trained chef's), Custard and No6. Fifteen (Jamie Oliver) is at Watergate Bay (a 15 min drive). It is well worth booking one of these in advance. There are also a number of fantastic pubs in the area most notably The Phoenix in Watergate Bay.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Nov 2016 - 21 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
22 Dec 2016 - 8 Jan 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please email or phone for bookings via details below. Weekly rates are fully inclusive of all linen and towels and energy usage.
Saturday is preferable but this is flexible.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- children welcome
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom fully tiled with large shower, accessed down small steps.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed, chest of drawers and wardrobe. Bedroom 2 with bunk beds (slightly shorter than single bed size- suitable for 10 yrs and under).
- Outside: There is a private enclosed garden and a sun terrace with garden furniture and a barbecue. Utility Room: Washing machine. Ironing board and iron. Washing Airer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The property will be presented fully cleaned. Towels and linen are provided.