Holiday Home in Morzine, Haute Savoie, French Alps - Located Just A Short Walk From Morzine Town Centre
The chalet is let on a catered basis during the winter and can be catered or self catered during the summer. The chalet comes equipped with an outdoor hot tub, log fire, HD Freesat UK TV, Wii games console and DVD player and a library of films. We have a large equipment store equipped with boot warmers and ski and snowboard racks. For the summer time we have plenty of room for secure bike storage and a workshop equipped with a bike stand and tools as well as wash down area with hose.
About the Owner
About Jill Tindale
Riders Refuge is run by Jonathan Turnbull and Jillian Tindale who have over 20 years experience working in the alpine holiday market.
Jill Tindale purchased this chalet in 2008
Why Jill Tindale chose Portes du Soleil area
Morzine is the perfect location to enjoy all that the vast Portes du Soleil SKi / Snowboard area has to offer.
In the summer the whole area opens up again to create the number one European mountain biking destination.
What makes this chalet unique
Great central location. Outdoor hot tub. En-suite bedrooms. Free WiFi. Free return transfers from Geneva airport. Log fire.
From the Owner
“Morzine is the perfect location to enjoy all that the vast Portes du Soleil SKi / Snowboard area has to offer. In the summer the whole area opens up again to create the number one European mountain biking destination.”
Activity and Interests
Morzine is at the heart of the Portes du Soleil on the worlds largest ski areas with over 200 lifts and more than 650 km's of Pistes.
In the summer the area opens up for bikers and Morzine is the number one mountain biking destination in Europe and the chalet is ideally equipped to make the most of all the Portes du Soleil has to offer.
Lake Montriond is the perfect location for a cooling dip in the summer time and located less than 10 minutes away by car. Morzine's Olympic size outdoor swimming pool is just a 10 minute walk away.
Geneva airport is located just over an hour away. Transfers are included in the price of a catered holiday and can be offered at a discounted rate for those self catering.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
Changeover Day: Sunday
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 1 guests; add £74 per night, per additional guest|
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please contact owner.
Dec - April the chalet is catered and has a Sunday changeover. Prices are PER PERSON PER WEEK.
June - September the chalet is self catered and has a Saturday changeover. PRICES ARE PER CHALET PER WEEK.
Notes on prices:
Prices are per person per week from DECEMBER - APRIL for catered accommodation including transfers from Geneva Airport.
Prices are per chalet per week from JUNE - SEPTEMBER for self catered accommodation.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Great central location. Outdoor hot tub. En-suite bedrooms. Free WiFi. Free return transfers from Geneva airport. Log fire.”
- Sports & Activities
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- water parks
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horse riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- freshwater fishing
- ice skating
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- ski lift pass
- ski pass optional
- whitewater rafting
- 200 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure
- WC - Toilet
- Room 1 has an en-suite bathroom with shower. Room 2 & 3 have en-suite bathrooms with full size baths. Room 4 & 5 share a Jack and Jill style en-suite with full size bath. We provide complementary toiletries.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1 - Double or Twin Room
- Bedroom 2 - Double, Twin or Triple Room
- Bedroom 3 - Double, Twin or Triple Room
- Bedroom 4 - Double or Twin Room
- Bedroom 5 - Double or Twin Room
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10/12 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: The chalet has 5 bedrooms all en suite, 3 of which can be doubles or twins and the other 2 can be twins, doubles or triples.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Included in Price
- Included in Price
- Catering available
- Notes on accommodation: Accommodation is fully catered during winter season (December- April) and can be catered or self catered at all other times. Prices are PER PERSON PER WEEK from December - April and PER CHALET PER WEEK from June - September Outside: The chalet has a private outdoor hot tub, large sun terrace, barbeque, large garden with picnic tables, 4 of the bedrooms have their own balconies. Utility Room: Outdoor Equipment store with Bootwarmers in the winter. Secure bike storage and washdown area in summer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All prices include linen and towels. Other: Outdoor hot tub, Sun terrace with dining table and chairs plus a deck for sunbathing.