Villa in Peyia, Coral Bay Area, Paphos, Cyprus - Peaceful Location Just 3km From Coral Bay Beaches And Set In Village Setting
This detached villa was built in 2008 in an up and coming area of Peyia. Views all around. Being in a Cul-de-sac means it is safer for your children and no passing traffic. The villa comes with all modern fixtures and is maintained to a high standard.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
Retired fire-fighter after 32.5 years.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Mr & Mrs Staples (2 Stays) loved the accommodation and people in the area.
Mr.& Mrs.Potton (1 Stay) Said it was most comfortable.
Mr.Leck.(1 Stay)The villa was very clean and well equipped with everything we needed. The views were brilliant with the hills on one side and the sea on the other.
1 holidaymaker review
we absolutely loved the villa it was everything we expected and more. the location was perfect just outside coral bay in a lovely village called peyia the village had everything you could possibly need and the bakery was to die for fresh bread and cakes everyday. I think myself personally you need a car but if all you want is just a chill out holiday the villa is perfect. Would we go back yes definitely if we hadn't already booked a villa for next year this would have been our choice so hopefully we will go back in 2015 *****
From the Owner
“Love Cyprus. The property is within easy reach of the Beaches at Coral Bay (3k). In the lovely village of Peyia with shops and pubs/bars. 15 minute drive to Paphos or one hour to the Troodos mountains or just drive to the top of the village for one of the National park areas, with picnic areas and walks.”
Activity and Interests
3km or 5 minutes by car to Coral Bay.
Paphos International airport, 40 minutes drive.
Coral Bay 3km.
National Park 5km.
There are shops,bar within 400m.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Jan 2017 - 31 Mar 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Min, £100 deposit with remainder paid in full 5 weeks before departure if possible.
We are flexible on change over days and will try to accommodate all.
Notes on prices:
There are discounts for Emergency Service workers and Armed Forces.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“This 2 bed detached villa with 2 toilets and it own private pool, for your sole enjoyment, is in a cu-de-sac. This means no passing traffic, safer for children, and no noise. It position means it gets the sun all day but when it gets to hot you can go inside to the fully air-conditioned villa. From the back bedroom belconies you can enjoy the view of the sea and from the front look towards the hills that surround the village. We provide 4 sun-loungers, 6 garden chairs, table and parasol, perfect for eating outside on those warm barmy summer evenings.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- near the sea
- water parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- freshwater fishing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Main bathroom. shower over bath. 1 WC, 1 basin. Downstairs toilet with basin.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with 2 single beds. 2 balconies. Bedroom 2 with 2 single beds. 1 balcony. all beds will join together to make a superking size double,there is no bedding for this size of bed available on site. turn single sheets across.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: We would prefer you not to smoke inside the villa. There are ash trays for use on the patio or balconies. Outside: Patio area. 1 garden table with 6 chairs and 2 parasol. 4 sun loungers. Small private pool, 3m x 9m. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and bed linen(single) are provided. No beach towels. A mid stay cleaning service is provided, this is also when towels and bed linen are changed. We also provide a basic welcome pack, bread, milk, tea and coffee etc.