immaculate 2 bedroom apartment in Vilamoura - Quiet Location with local shops/bars and easy access to Vilamoura Marina,Town, Beach And Golf Courses.
Beautifully presented two bedroom apartment in Vilamoura, the very heart of the Central Algarve region. Positioned in a quiet suburb of town yet with easy access to all local facilities and the whole magnificent Algarve coastline. One of a complex of just 18 apartments, it boasts high quality finish in intimate and safe surroundings. Situated on the ground floor with direct access to residents pool area to the rear. Living room and bedroom with doors to patio. Satellite TV. Fully air-conditioned. Supermarket/bars and local bus service to town centre/marina/beach 300metres. ideal base for couples, family holidaymakers or golf lovers.
Top Traveller Review
Lovely,modern and well equipped apartment
About the Owner
We are private owners that rent out our beautiful apartment to pay it's own way. We use it ourselves whenever possible, therefore having plenty of opportunities to check out and maintain it's condition and facilities to the standards of our own home from home.
5 based on 3 holidaymaker reviews
Lovely,modern and well equipped apartment
We stayed 11 days at the apartment and found it very clean, well maintained and comfortable. The apartment facilities were great and the a/c in the lounge and bedroom a godsend. The area is very quiet and we had the pool to ourselves for most of our stay and made good use of the sunloungers. We used the bus on a few occasions to go in to Vilamoura and Albufeira - the stop being quite close to the apartment. We also walked in to Vilamoura - a bit of a trek but good flat pathways and well lit on an evening. The Spar just up the road is a must for your morning croissants - baked fresh every day - was also well priced and had a good stock of local wines. Visited Browns on a couple of occasions - food is good and reasonably priced and is only 10-15 mins walk away which was quite handy although a taxi back from Vilamoura Marina was only 6 euros. We would definitely recommend the apartment and if we visited Portugal again I wouldn't hesitate to book again.
beautifully clean and well equipped appartment.
Very helpful agent,tony,met us at the appartment.very impressed with the overall decor of the appt and had a beautiful swimming pool.mostly had the pool (it was shared by about 12 appts) to our selves.we did have a problem with the pool but after a phone call to tony,it was fixed the same day.we were a party of four pensioners but found the spar shop , a very good restaurant and the bus stop within easy walking distance(although the taxi service was very good value,about 6 to 8 euros to the lovely marina.we would'nt hesitate to recommend this property to anybody.
From the Owner
“We fell in love with Vilamoura after numerous holiday stays. The Central Algarve is a magic region and Vilamoura simply has everything in one package. It's reputation for golf is legendary, but if you are not a golfer(and my wife definitely is not!) you can add the famous marina, the boutique shopping, fantastic restaurants and the magnificent Felicia Beach to the endless list of reasons for staying here. We wanted something we ourselves would be staying in regularly and bought this fantastic apartment and fitted it out with that at the top of our agenda. In a new block of just 18 properties, 20 minutes from Faro Airport and walking distance from the town and it's famous marina,the apartment is perfectly positioned for everything the resort has to offer.”
Activity and Interests
5 minute drive to the Marina and magnificent coastline that includes Felisia beach. Can be reached by foot, and service bus (regular service - stop is across the road and costs a pittance). We hire bikes and pedal down to the Town/Beach on beautiful, flat designated cycleways all the way. Pick up some fresh food for dinner on the way back-heaven!
20 minutes drive from Faro airport. Car hire could be useful to explore the whole region but by no means essential. With a local and regional bus service running from a stop across the road, you can explore your resort area and beyond without the cost of car hire. Alternatively, hire bikes for the week and enjoy the resort and keep fit at the same time.
5 minutes drive Vilamoura town, marina and beaches. Can be walked.The route has beautiful, safe and specially constructed walking/jogging/cycle paths.
The local service bus stops a couple of hundred metres away, while taxi should be no more than 6 Euro. Supermarket 300 metres.
Should you feel the need to venture further afield, the bright lights and action of Albufeira are a mere 6 KM along the coast.
By car, you are 2 minutes from the A22 motorway which runs the length of the Algarve.
Vilamoura stretches out over 20 sq km (8 square miles) and offers a self-contained world of sandy beaches, upmarket hotels and casinos. The resort also boasts a wealth of restaurants, shops, bars and clubs that will keep you happy from dawn until dusk. One of the greatest pleasures of holidaying in Vilamoura is getting active in or on it's inviting Atlantic waters, with luxurious yacht charters, sailing schools and boat excursions operating alongside of watersports. Back on land meanwhile the golf courses, a riding school, tennis courts and even a shooting club are on hand.
Of course, no day (or night) in Vilamoura would be complete without a visit to the famous marina, the ultimate spot to see and be seen! View the yachts, stroll the designer boutiques and take coffee while you people watch to your hearts content. Come sundown, pick your own waterfront restaurant for that perfect romantic occasion.
Vilamoura is perfect for families. In addition to kilometres of soft golden sand and ocean-based watersports, the resort offers children crazy golf, tennis and horse riding, not to mention easy access to Alcantarilha's water park Aqualand Algarve.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Sep 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£150|
Deposit of £150.00 required upon booking. Balance required 45 days prior to arrival date.
£150 damage security payment required along with balance payment, refundable within 7 days of departure.
Changeover days ideal Saturday but can be flexible by agreement with owner.
For stays greater than 10 days a mid-stay clean/linen/towel change is included
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“New in 2010, the apartment occupies a lovely and quiet area of mixed holiday and residential properties. It is situated on the ground floor with a fenced and gated patio which leads directly out to the pool area. Perfect if you want long lazy days by the pool yet with your own creature comforts around you, or a quiet retreat at the end of the day spent out on the course. We purchased with our extended family in mind, which includes young children. The ability to keep them safe and secure within the gated patio area, and always within view when around the pool area is priceless! We love getting up early(ish!), jumping on or bikes and pedaling down the beautiful main boulevard to the Marina, take in the sights with a coffee and picking up some fresh food for the day before pool time!”
- Air Conditioning ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Oven ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Hob ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- golf pass optional
- mountain biking
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- 70 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Master Bedroon Ensuite - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Fully tiled en-suite to bedroom 1 with WC, washbowl with storage under and double shower cubicle. Fully tiled family bathroom with wc, washbowl and bath/shower over.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed, 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Lounge - 2 Sofa bed/Futon
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/6 (2 Bedrooms) sofa converts to double Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed, en suite, built-in wardrobe, mirror, cabinets/lamps stool. Feature wall and curtains. A/C. Bedroom 2 with two singles, built- in wardrobe, bedside cabinets/lamps. Feature papered wall. Patio door leading to terraced area.A/C
- Golf ...
- Garden ...
- Veranda ...
- Tennis ...
- Notes on accommodation: Tastefully and immaculately fitted throughout. The apartment benefits from wood effect flooring to the bedroom and living/dining areas and air conditioning/heating in every room for your comfort. Feature walls, mood lighting and soft furnishings including curtains complete your home from home. For that added sense of security, shutters are fitted to all doors and windows. Childrens cot(s) and high chair can be provided on request. Patio BBQ unit. Please note this is a no smoking, no pets apartment. Outside: To the front, the apartment faces on to a lovely block paved pedestrian-only courtyard area. To the rear there is a wonderful full width patio, gaining the benefit of the sun all day and leading directly onto lawned area beside shared pool. There is an ornate fence fronting the patio with securable gate onto lawn. This arrangement allows you to relax near the pool yet within your own private area and with access to all your own creature comforts within the apartment. on the patio sits sunbeds and a four place rattan dining table/chairs for outdoor dining and mellow drinks at sundown. Two further loungers for the pool area. BBQ unit provided.The pool is edged by decking and sits within secure walled grounds accessible only to residents. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: MEET AND GREET from local property manager, with introduction to apatrment features and locality. Local support for any problems. All Linen and bathroom towels provided. Weekly clean and linen/towel change.(More frequently by arrangement with owner). Other: Childs cots and high chair available on request.Iron and ironing board provided for your use. Hair dryer. Safe. BBQ unit on patio for al fresco dining.