Villa in Marbella, Costa del Sol, Spain - Exclusive Quiet Location But Within Easy Reach Of Everything, Marbella 5 Minutes
Location is everything - if you are looking for a peaceful location, right by the beach but want to be close to everything then this is the perfect villa for you. Our villa is just a 2 minute stroll from the most beautiful beach bordered by dunes. Dunas de la Adelfa, a protected area, is noted for its flora and fauna. Surrounded by large luxury villas in an exclusive residential area, Bahia de Marbella is very peaceful but within easy access of everything. Spend lazy days by the pool or venture out to experience any number of attractions on your doorstep - great for families or groups of friends. The Andalucian style courtyard is surrounded by shaded terraces with lounge seating and dining area. The villa has full facilities for 12 but is not too big that a party of four would feel lost. Due to the layout the villa works well for two families wanting a little privacy or family groups with teenagers wanting some independence.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
"The Villa, location, hospitality went above and beyond our expectations. Having stayed in first class accommodation the World over, this has been an exceptional stay. I would highly recommend Villa Bahia to friends, colleagues and family."
"We stayed for two weeks and had a fantastic holiday! We went there as a family with very mixed ages including a baby and a toddler. The villa is absolutely beautiful with everything that you could need for your holiday. We felt very much at home. My expectations were exceeded. The location is fantastic with a lovely family friendly beach within a 2 minute walk. Amanda was extremely helpful leading up to and during our holiday, and very welcoming when we arrived. I would definitely recommend this villa. We have stayed in villas for last 5 years and this is my favourite by far, even considering for next year!"
Activity and Interests
Our villa is literally a 2 minute stroll to one of the best beaches on the coast. The beautiful Playa de las Adelfas is a protected beach bordered by sand dunes, noted for its flora and fauna, so kept very clean. Five minutes away by car you have world famous Nikki Beach.
Malaga Airport is the closest being a 35 minute drive. We recommend hiring a car but taxis into Marbella or Puerto Banus areinexpensive. Airport transport is 50 - 70 euros each way depending on vehicle size and time.
Malaga city 45 minutes.
Malaga Airport 35 minutes.
Marbella 5 minutes.
Puerto Banus 10 minutes.
Mijas Village 30 minutes.
Gibraltar 1 hour 15 minutes.
Fuengirola Aqua Park 25 minutes.
Selo Adventure Park 30 minutes.
Fuengirola Conservation Zoo 25 minutes.
Please let us know if you would like us to stock the fridge for you ready for your arrival. You email a list and we will make sure you have it (within reason!) There is a charge for this depending on requirements.
Also please not the garage is not available for use.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 20 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
21 Dec 2016 - 7 Jan 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£892|
We require a 30% deposit at the time of booking with the balance payable six weeks prior to arrival.
Payment is required by bank transfer in euros.
We also require a 1,000 pound security deposit refundable within seven days of departure, provided there is no damage or lost items.
We are flexible on dates and arrival/departure times. The villa is generally available for arrival from 5p.m. and should be vacated by 10 a.m. at peak times, unless otherwise agreed.
Notes on prices:
Payment is required in euros by bank transfer.
30% to secure bookings balance 6 weeks prior to arrival.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- pets considered
- gambling casinos
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms. The Master bedroom has a double jacuzzi bath and separate shower. Two further bedrooms have baths with overhead showers. Three other bathrooms have a shower only. Three bathrooms also have bidets.
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 12 ( 6 Bedrooms all ensuite) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed. Bedroom 2 with double bed, Bedroom 3 with twin beds, Bedroom 4 with twin beds. Bedroom 5 with double bed, Bedroom 6 with double bed. Note: a babys cot is available.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The villa is on three levels with a central staircase. Three bedrooms are located on the 1st floor and three on the lower ground floor. Two of these bedrooms only have high level windows with an interconnecting door. There is also a separate entrance to the lower ground floor and another lounge, kitchen and laundry also on this level. Please note: there is no airconditioning on the lower floor just portable fans. Whilst there is wi-fi and a back-up hot-spot wi-fi access we can not guarantee permanent access. We also have a cot available on request. Outside: The whole villa is surrounded by a wall and is very secure. The garden is South facing. All ground floor rooms open out to the garden with French doors. The lounge and kitchen open onto shaded terrace areas which surround a courtyard with a water feature. There is ample seating for eating or relaxing. There are sun loungers and parasols for use by the pool, which is enclosed by a low fence for child safety. There is a BBQ/outdoor kitchen area by the pool. Parking is either by the entrance or in the underground car park, with space for four cars. Utility Room: Two washing machines, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board located in the lower level kitchen/laundry room. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen included, changed weekly. Bed linen and towels are changed weekly. Please note beach towels are not provided. Other: The large master bedroom has a dressing room and en-suite bathroom with double Jacuzzi bath and separate shower. There is also a working fireplace and Sky TV. The private balcony overlooks the garden and pool with sea views.