Villa in Kalkan, Mediterranean Region, Turkey - Set Within The Taurus Mountains Yet Close Enough From The Centre Of Kalkan But Has Total Privacy
The property offers a fantastic large infinity pool with unspoilt views across the mountains of Patara and Kalkan and is based between Islamlar and Kalkan in a local hamlet called (Uz) that has a few houses and shops and a nearby mosque. The standard of the villa and furnishings are completed to a very high standard and are all brand new in 2011 with travertine stone floors throughout the bathrooms and all other areas. There are three kitchen areas to provide private space for individuals and couples should they choose. One on the top floor, ground and annexe level. Large outside table (8 people) for alfresco dinning with eight sunbed and 3 umbrellas. Three of the bedrooms have king size divan beds, and one bedroom has twin divan beds, dressing tables with mirrors, beside cabinets and wardrobes. All bedrooms on the first floor have balconies with unspoilt sea and mountain views with tables and chairs. The top floor bedroom has sea and mountain views.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
I just wanted to email you to say how much we enjoyed our stay at your villa. It is gorgeous. Ali was very helpful, especially when I had a wee accident requiring stitches - Graham - July 2013
Wonderful,wonderful ,wonderful,only just got back in work this morning after getting home at 4am. Had a great time - Phil - June 2013
I just wanted to let you know that we had the most fantastic holiday, and we absolutely fell in love with your beautiful home. I must congratulate you on your taste in style and decor - we've had one of our best family holidays ever. But the villa and pool area really made the holiday - so thank you very much! - Many thanks again and best wishes - Alexia 2012
Just a quick note to say your villa is lovely and we are enjoying our holiday.
All the best Kat 2012
We all had a wonderful time-the views were absolutely stunning Chris 2012
Activity and Interests
There are plenty of local places of interest: Ancient sites of Xanthos, Letoon, Pinara, Tlos and Patara are all close by with Kekova, Demre, Myra, Phaselis, Olympos and Aspendos are slightly further afield, but all accessible.
Kalkan is nestled between the towns of Fethiye and Kas and is situated at the foot of the Taurus Mountains the natural geography of the town and its surrounding area affords spectacular sea and mountain views.
Transfers to and from Dalaman Airport are approx (1 hour 25 minutes). Transfers to and from Antalya Airport are approx (3 hours). Car hire is recommended.
Kalkan is an old town, a maze of small cobbled streets winding down to the harbour. The streets are lined with many old Greek and Turkish buildings covered with bougainvillea and are occupied by small boutique shops and restaurants offering a very authentic atmosphere. Kalkan itself has a pebble beach where the water is clear blue and very refreshing first thing in the morning or mid-late afternoon. It also offers beach clubs that run free daily water taxis to and from the beach clubs.
Kalkan has over 300 days of sunshine per year. There are two local shops one within 10 minutes walk and one is up the hill and the other down the hill. They are many local fish restaurants that are a short drive away and will deliver direclty to the villa or will collect you from the villa and take you back. The local markets of Akbel are a few minutes drive or about 30 minutes walk down. There is plenty of local produce on sale and there will definitely be a free lift back up to the villa from the passers by on the way to Islamlar. The property also includes a safe deposit box and a mobile phone is available for your personal use for services such as taxis and food delivery.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A £250 non-refundable deposit is required on booking with final payment due eight weeks prior to departure. For parties over 6 people a damage waiver maybe applied. Reductions are available for couples or small parties.
We chose Villa SueAd for our honeymoon and could not have been happier. The location is perfect to relax by the pool in the seclusion of the mountains whilst being a short drive down to Kalkan with great connections to other roads. Grocery shops and cheap
Notes on prices:
The villa is based on 6 people sharing and there is a additional cost of £125.00 per week per person to a maximum of 8 people.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 4 - Shower Enclosure
- All bathrooms have been fitted out as luxury wet rooms, finished in natural stone, travertine tiling throughout, Walk-in showers, WCs, individual basin sinks and down lighters.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: A large terrace on the top floor offers panoramic views of the Taurus Mountains. Bedroom 1 is on the top floor with wetroom (separate kitchen). Bedroom 2 has a separate dressing area and bathroom. Bedrooms 3 and 4 share a separate wetroom.
- Notes on accommodation: All rooms are fully air-conditioned. The property also has a back up water tank. Outside: Stunning large sun terrace in natural stone with various plants and trees. Eight sunloungers, 3 parasols. Dining, iron table and eight chairs. Private infinity swimming pool to a maximum depth of 6 feet. Landscaped gardens all around the property. The property offers complete privacy and authentic surroundings. Large Barbecue. Panoramic views overlooking the mountains and sea. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are included in the property. The property is cleaned weekly. Private pool cleaned daily. A welcome hamper can be arranged. Other: A separate annexe area offers a lounge/kitchen area with wetroom and separate relaxation room - all with views directly onto the mountains and infinite pool area.