Townhouse in Soller, Mallorca, Balearic Islands - Private Garden And Pool Only 5 Minutes Walk To The Centre Of Soller
A traditional Soller townhouse that retains the original Spanish character and has been lovingly renovated in 2004 to offer every modern amenity for a perfect holiday. The garden is a private oasis with fruit trees, sun loungers and a private swimming pool. The gorgeous sunny garden is the perfect place to relax and enjoy the views of the surrounding mountains. A beautiful outdoor seating area (with large plump cushions) and a dining area overlooking the garden and the pool will make you never want to leave the house. Should you decide to walk down to the small village streets to the centre square of Soller (5 minutes walk away), there you will find everything from the antique tram to take you down to Port de Soller and the old train to Palma to bars, cafes, restaurants, shops, art galleries and 2 supermarkets.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
The beach at Port de Soller is 5 minutes away by car, 25 minutes walk - not recommended in mid summer! The best way to get there is on the old open sided tram - there is a tram stop 4 minutes away from the house which runs 365 days a year. Tram to the beach is about 10 minutes.
Palma airport is about 35 minutes away by car/taxi. A taxi costs about 50 Euros each way. A car is not necessary in Soller - everywhere in the village is accessible by walking and you have the tram to get to the Port and the train to get to Palma. If you want to explore the rest of the island then a car is certainly the ideal way to do it.
Port de Soller 3km. Deia 10km. Palma 30km. Fornalutx 5km.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
30% (non refundable) deposit required at time of booking, and the balance (70%) to be paid 60 days prior to arrival. Payment is made in UK pounds (sterling). No refunds for cancellation unless the property can be re-let.
Normally Sunday (however we will be flexible where possible). Check in time is after 3pm and check out time is by 10am. If you wish to leave your bags at the house outside of these times - please contact the manager.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds. Price includes service charges,pool cleaning, linen and towels (including pool towels) and utility charges
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 - En suite to bedroom 1, with bath, 2 wash basins, bidet & toilet. Bathroom 2 - En suite to bedroom 2, with shower, wash basin & toilet. Bathroom 3 - next to bedroom 3, with shower, wash basin & toilet. Powder Room - toilet & basin.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 (1st floor) - King size bed, views over mountain & garden. Bedroom 2 (1st floor) - Double bed. Bedroom 3 (2nd floor) - Large single + single bed, views over mountain & garden.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The house is a tall house on 3 floors with plenty of traditional tiled floors - this is the common style of houses in Soller. There are many original features in the house, but also all the mod cons you would need for a happy and worry free holiday. From the front door you will never guess the beauty of the garden, pool and the mountains that lie beyond the front door. Solitude and beauty right in the middle of a beautiful Spanish mountain village. Outside: A few steps down from the back veranda are the dining and outside seating areas - the garden and pool are then right in front of you. The garden is filled with fruit trees - oranges, lemons, plums, figs, medlars and pomegranates, from which you are very welcome to eat when they are ripe! At the back of the garden, very close to the pool, is another table and chairs where you can have breakfast under the trees. Utility Room: Washing machine, dryer, iron & ironing board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are all provided. Linen is changed weekly. Other: Outdoor seating area - Seating for 8 on wrought iron sofas covered with large white cushions and 2 Majorcan rocking chairs. Outdoor dining area - sheltered outside dining table and chairs for 6 - 8 people.