House in Apollo Beach, Tampa Bay, Florida, USA - Peaceful Location But Driving Distance To Theme Parks And Airport
Conveniently placed for the numerous theme parks in Orlando and just a 35 minute drive to Busch Gardens. Andalucia residents also enjoy numerous benefits far beyond the simple pleasures of living within a unique waterfront setting. This gated community has a variety of amenities that create endless opportunities for year-round fun, enjoyment and recreation, both on and off the water. These include: Private beach and swimming pool and tennis courts and clubhouse.
About the Owner
About Jo Morrison
I live in England with my husband, dog and blind cat!! We both love to travel and now that we have retired we hope to find more time to enjoy Casa da Cova. We like the relaxed nature of both Florida and Portugal where we have made many friends and have really fallen in love with both countries. We hope that you will also enjoy this area and our home from home.
Activity and Interests
The property is situated on the water with a small beach close by. Larger beaches are found a short drive away.
Tampa airport is the closest airport approx 35 minutes drive. Orlando is also convenient and approx 50 minute drive. Car hire is recommended.
Conveniently placed for the numerous theme parks in Orlando and just a 35 minute drive to Busch Gardens. Sarasota is a 30 minute drive to the south and Tampa is a 30 minute drive to the north.
Apollo beach is well placed for good restaurants, supermarkets, local shops and banks.
- Booking Notes:
A 20% is required to secure a booking with the balance due4 weeks before you travel. A damage deposit is payable before you travel.
Change over day can be flexible given notice. Arrival not before 2pm and departure by 10am unless otherwise agree with the owner.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom with shower with master bedroom. Second full bathroom on first floor. Pool bath with shower on ground floor and cloak room off the sitting room.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master kingsize bedroom, on the ground floor, with a fabulous view over the garden to the water front, walk in closets and en-suite bathroom with shower. Second and third bedrooms, with a shared bath, are on the first floor with access to the balcony.
- Golf ...
- Outside: The property is situated on a large corner plot and has its own boat dock. The private pool is within a screened lanai which also has a BBQ and ample seating. Utility Room: Large oversize separate washing machine and dryer and large utility sink. Cupboard for ironing board etc. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linens are included but not beach towels. Other: Formal dining room is situated between the sitting room and the kitchen. There is also a sitting room on the first floor with sliding doors onto the large balcony that has views over the back garden, boat dock and water, with stunning evening sunsets.