Villa in Parlesca, Upper Tiber Valley, Perugia Area, Umbria, - 20 Mins Perugia, 15 Mins Umbertide, Antognolla Golf 20mins- Easy for Shops, Restaurants, Walks
Villa Inglese sits overlooking the Upper Tiber Valley. Rebuilt farmhouse with lovely gardens, landscaped lawns and olive trees. 15m Double infinity pool, lights at night. Spacious, elegantly yet comfortably furnished country villa. Very easy to manage with all mod cons and a few ancient ones as well. Big windows, light and airy. Very convenient for art, history, shops, restaurants and walks. Huge fantastic kitchen, all mod-cons. Billard room with full size table.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
It has surpassed our expectations.
There are no words - we are now completely breathless - stunning.
Heavenly day - done shop, been Perugia, now poolside.
We had th most amazing time - your home is absolutely breathtaking - took hundreds of pics... we can't wait to come back.
A truly magical time spent in your lovely home. Thank you. We swam under the stars.
Thoroughly enjoyed basking on your terrace while the boys played snooker!
Had planned so much sightseeing, but spent so much time loving the pool. We loved the Umbrian b-b-q!
1 holidaymaker review
Where to start, this Villa is like a home from home with the amazing benefit of unbelievable views, a gorgeous fun pool and all the mod cons. It can either be a total chill holiday because of its location which is too picturesque or a family fun holiday because of all the added benefits Billiard table, fuzeball, glorious pool, Ipod players and so much SPACE you can echo. All generations can go thanks to the lift (which is very handy with heavy suitcases). I only came back yesterday and am already planning to return because unlike my normal holidays I really didn't want to come home.
Activity and Interests
Wonderful countryside and history. Great Italian cuisine, heart of the best truffle area. Local vineyards to taste and then bring it home to drink on the terrace.Perugia, Assisi and Gubbi, three of the best medieval towns. Gubbio funivia is a once in a lifetime.
20 minutes from Lake Trasimeno, lovely boat trip to the island for lunch.
or eat in one of the local restaurants on the shore.
Perugia airport 15 minutes. Rome about 2 hours. Pisa about 2 hours. Ancona about 1 1/2 hours. Nearest stations, Parlesca (5 minutes), Perugia (30 mins).
Parlesca 5 minutes. Umbertide 15 minutes. Perugia 25 minutes. Gubbio 30 mins.
A wonderful base in winter or summer. Easy to get to, easy to live in. Surrounded by wonderful views, local shops just a few minutes away, very good restaurants you can nearly walk to.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£500|
Booking form with deposit. full payment 8 weeks before, please.
Flexible. To suit your travel arrangements. Particularly if flying into Perugia Airport. Rental can be anyday to anyday.
Notes on prices:
Price reduction can be arranged depending on number of persons.
30% on booking,
Balance 8 weeks before start of stay, please
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player ...
- Table Football
- Game Room ...
- Music Library
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- autumn foliage
- winery tours
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bath (no shower), Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1has large shower, toilet, basin. Bathroom 2has shower, basin, toilet. Bathroom 3has bath, bidet, toilet, basin. Bathroom 4 has shower, basin, toilet.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 5 - 1 Double Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 kingsize double bed, double aspect. Bedroom 2 double/twin beds, vaulted ceiling Bedroom 3 the Princess Room, Twin beds Bedroom 4 twin beds Bedroom 5 double bed
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Villa Inglese has been beautifully rebuilt to modern standards but retaining traditional Umbrian features. Traditional wood/tile ceilings and terracotta floor tiles. Large windows create a light and airy atmosphere. Underfloor heating. Elegant circular staircase travelling up the 3 floors. Lift. All rooms comfortably decorated. Plenty of space for dining, sitting, quiet spaces inside and out. We also have a vegetable and herb garden for those who like to create in the kitchen. Outside: 15m Pool, double infinity, heated. Regularly cleaned and well equiped with sun loungers. 2 acre landscaped garden, including irrigated terraced lawns, extensive flowers and trees. Newly planted olive grove. The eagles from Antognolla come to visit. The swallows come for cocktails at 6! Wonderful views across the Upper Tiber Valley. Most amazing skies! Utility Room: washing machine, dryer, iron and board Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: included is bedroom linen, kitchen linen, house and pool towels. Pool cleaning, gardener included. Weekly cleaning. maid service and cooking available. Other: Large south facing terrace. Wonderful for outside dining, sit quietly reading or just enjoy the view with a glass. Good library of books and videos. Local information, maps, guidebooks. Board and card games. And table football. Double garage.