Villa in Javea, Costa Blanca North, Spain - Situated In Peaceful Cul-de-sac On Outskirts Of Javea Close To Several Beautiful Beaches
This is a very spacious luxury villa with 4 en-suite double bedrooms, ideal for two families, all fully air-conditioned, in a very secluded and peaceful location. The villa boasts a vast living space with copious amounts of seating making it ideal for that perfect relaxing holiday. The back garden is south facing which allows all day sunshine and is extremely private. The local beaches are within a 10 minute drive. The beautiful garden has a 12x6 swimming pool complete with water slide. This well maintained villa has ample outdoor facilities including, outdoor cooking, Sky and BT sport, Wi-Fi, beach area for the children, shower room, ample sun loungers, seating and dining areas. There are many local places of interest for those who wish to explore. Close to all necessary amenities. There is a 7 x 2.5 metre private mooring available upon request (Nou Fontana Marina, Javea).
About the Owner
I try to make my rentals comfortable, appealing and at the right price with total privacy and the ultimate in house and villa rentals home and abroad.
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
2 minute walk to Club De Golf Javea makes this a perfect location for those interested in a golfing holiday. Club De Golf Javea has excellent facilities for both playing golf and dining. There are many rambles organised locally in the area. Those keen on sea-fishing, go-karting and watersports will find this location ideal.
There are many beautiful beaches nearby within a 10 minute drive.
The villa is approximately 1 hour from Alicante Airport and 1.10 hours from Valencia airport. Car hire is recommended and is available from both airports.
Javea Town - 10 minute drive
Benitachell - 10 minute walk through open countryside
Moraira - 10 minute drive
Denia - 20 minute drive
Calpe - 25 minute drive
Benidorm - 30 minute drive
The nearest supermarket and banks can be found in Benitachell which is approximately 2 kilometres away (5 min drive). There are many fine restaurants and bars found locally from a 2 minute walk to within a 10 minute drive. Each town holds a market on a specific day each week, details of which will be provided.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
25 Aug 2016 - 2 Jun 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
30% deposit to secure booking. Payment in full 8 weeks before arrival, plus a £400.00 security deposit (security deposit is taken for breakages etc, or loss of keys,) returned within 5 working days of vacating the property.
Can be flexible out of season, but for peak season it is strictly Saturday-Saturday. Vacate on or before 10.30am. Arrivals on or after 4.30pm.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1. - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Outdoor Shower
- Bath 1 - His/hers vanity unit, walk-in shower, bidet, WC. Bath 2 - Walk-in shower, vanity unit,bath, bidet, WC. Bath 3 - Bath/shower, sink, bidet, WC. Bath 4 - Walk-in shower, sink, bidet, WC. Bath 5 - Shower, sink, WC (outdoor).
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) plus infants Notes on bedrooms: Bed 1 - super king bed, fitted wardrobes, a/c, en-suite, patio doors, cot. Bed 2 - double bed, fitted wardrobes, a/c, en-suite. Bed 3 - Two single beds, fitted wardrobes, a/c, en-suite. Bed 4 - superking bed, TV, fitted wardrobes, a/c, en-suite, patio doors, cot.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The villa has a safe to store away valuables upon request. Outside: Extremely large, beautifully landscaped secluded garden with a huge variety of trees and plants, along with a vast lawned area. 12x6 metre private swimming pool with water slide. Shaded patio area with pool table. Large patio areas with ten sun loungers, ample seating, two four-seater dining tables with chairs, three parasols and awning. Outside kitchen with barbecue, fridge/freezer, Sky and BT sport, Wi-Fi, Toaster, bar with four bar stools. Outdoor bathroom with shower. Sandy beach area for children. Utility Room: Large utility room leading off the kitchen comprises of washing machine, tumble dryer, sink, iron and ironing board. Access to rotary washing line. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Quality linen and towels are included. 2 or more week stays, cleaning service is provided on Fridays, ie, linen, towels etc and cleaning service. Additional cleaning services can be provided upon request. Other: 2 Dining areas off lounge. Outside kitchen area with bar facilities and barbecue, fridge/freezer, Toaster, Sky and BT sport, Wi-Fi. Outdoor bathroom with shower. Mooring available.