House in Gibbs Beach, Nr. Holetown, Barbados, Caribbean - Peaceful Location, Right On Gibbs Beach With Amazing Views Of The Caribbean
If you are looking for a spectacular family home which can accommodate up to eight people then it would be hard to find a better option than Seascape House. Seascape House is situated right on the best beach in Barbados. It is a family owned home which has four bedrooms all with bathrooms / showers en suite. Each has its own private balcony with spectacular views over the Caribbean. Close to Holetown and positioned on the finest beach, there are few homes available which are more enchanting and pretty.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Once again, a great holiday. the staff are the best and it is a magical place (Scotland). Brilliant house, great place to write a book! (New York)
No better place! No better people! (Texas).
Thanks to the staff whose hospitality and laughter made our vacation perfect. The house was everything we had hoped for. (Vancouver)
Activity and Interests
Gibbs Beach is on the desirable west coast alongside the finest houses on the island.
Seascape House is an easy 35 minute drive from the airport at Bridgetown. We recommend that you hire a car and we can provide driving instructions from. The house is halfway between Holetown and Speightstown.
- Booking Notes:
Once your booking is confirmed, we shall ask for 30% deposit with the balance being due 6 weeks before your arrival.
Where we can be, we are reasonably flexible about changeover days and it is always worth contacting us to see if there is a chance to book the house at the last minute at a slightly reduced rate.
Notes on prices:
The above prices are for the use of four double bedrooms for a maximum of 8 people. A discount on these prices of approx 25% applies for the use of three bedrooms for 6 people or fewer, except in the Christmas & New Year period when the rental price for 8 people applies. Prices are subject to an additional 8.75% VAT.
Should you wish to stay for more than a week, this can be arranged at an additional daily charge.
A deposit of 30% will be required on booking with the balance due 6 weeks
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
- pets considered
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Three of the bathrooms have both showers and baths, one is just a shower room with walk in shower. All were refurbished in 2010.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: All of the bedrooms are large doubles with bathrooms en suite, dressing rooms with private verandahs looking out over the Caribbean. All are air conditioned. The master bedroom has a stunning four poster bed with direct sea view
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Seascape House sits on Gibbs Beach which has a reputation for being the best beach on the West Coast of Barbados. Within easy walk is access to all beach water sports. Close by are some outstanding restaurants and the new shopping mall at Holetown which contains designer shops such as Armani, Louis Vuitton and Ralph Lauren. Outside: The shaded garden extends on to the beach and contains a dining table and seating for eight people. There are 6 sun loungers on the beach and one on each verandah. The sea is 20 metres from the garden. There is a barbecue on which your cook or yourselves can prepare dinner. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The housekeeper and maid will provide all linen and beach towels. The beds will be made up as requested upon your arrival.