Apartment in Las Fuentas, Alcossebre, Costa del Azahar, Spain - Tranquil, Private, On The Beach Front, Own Private Gardens And Pools, Spectacular Views
We enjoy the most enviable position as we are right on the beach with uninterrupted views of the Mediterranean, set in magnificent landscaped gardens and exclusive private swimming pools. The views when eating 'alfresco' in the evening are truly breathtaking. The Costa del Azahar or Orange Blossom Coast is named after the dense citrus groves of the area and is the jewel of Spain’s Mediterranean Coast, uncommercialised, warm and friendly, beautiful and tranquil. A green region of orange and almond groves with mountain villages to explore and miles of safe sandy beaches. Enjoy the sun! Spacious apartment – 3 double bedrooms each with balconies and 2 bathrooms. Large lounge/dining room looking out to sea with large balcony which is ideal for eating 'alfresco'. Fully equipped kitchen, washing machine and dishwasher.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
John and Jane welcome, and invite guests to enjoy our 'home from home'.
If you enjoy privacy, peace and quiet, and beautiful views, lovely walks, you will love this area.
We pride ourselves in keeping things clean and tidy. We respectively ask no pets and no smoking please.
Enjoy life, enjoy your stay...
5 based on 1 holidaymaker reviews
A few metres, about 50, to the superb beach and beach bar in 1 direction and a few metres, about 30, to two of the best pools you will ever swim in in the other direction. Alcossebre is a relaxed Spanish town where we enjoyed 30 degrees every day for 10 perfect days in July. The front balcony of the apartment looks down onto the beach and the promenade making it the perfect spot to enjoy a drink and some people watching. The apartment is perfect for a family, we had plenty of space and we were very comfortable. 10 days was not long enough and we all enjoyed our holiday so much we will return.
From the Owner
“Warm pleasant and with character”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Water activities, marine, diving, golf, horse riding, cycling all available.
You can walk on to the beach within a few feet of property. Sandy beach, easy access for walking and sunbathing.
Nearest airports Valencia 1hr with Barcelona and Alicante 2.5hrs). Car hire is easy, or private shuttle can be arranged.
Local village easy walking, other shops available one mile. Generally shops are open 8.30am-13.30 and 17.00-20.00 Monday to Saturday. Beach front shops are open on a Sunday in season. There are local markets in Alcossebre on Tuesday evening which is walking distance, and Alcala which is about 6 miles away normally on Thursday.
There are a number of local supermarkets, bakers and butchers in Alcossebre.
There are many beautiful beaches to explore along the unspoilt coastline. The one directly by the apartment is ‘Las Fuentas’ and the sand is excellent with a gentle shelf in to the sea. This, in parts is fed by mountain streams and so has some cool rock pool areas. Be careful around the cool pools as they can be surprisingly deep! ‘La Romantica’ is the other side south of Alcossebre and again is soft sand. It is also possible to do some surf boarding there.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
14 night minimum stay
for 14 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£120|
Deposit of 20% to secure the dates required, balance to be paid 10 weeks before holiday.
Bookings are normally Saturday to Saturday unless previously arranged. Arrivals after 4pm, departures by 11am. We can be flexible and will try and fit in with your travel plans where possible.
Notes on prices:
We can be flexible and will try and fit in with your travel plans where possible, please feel free to let us know if you have specific preferred dates.
20% Deposit required to secure your dates, or payment in full if booked less than 10 weeks before your arrival date.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“All mod cons, beautiful views, easy living.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bath and shower with wc, and bidet. Second bathroom has sink, shower and wc.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Top of the range double beds and quality bunk beds for the childrens room ensures everyone enjoys a good nights sleep. Air conditioning has limited availablity in beds 1 & 2, There are access doors on to the balcony in all bedrooms.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Spectacular views, easy access. Once in apartment you can walk easily to shops, restaurants etc. Private residents only pools and gardens. Notes on Airconditioning: The rules on aircon gas and spec changed in Spain a couple of years ago. To improve the impact on enviroment the units currently installed can no longer be serviced and gas charge cannot be replaced. The whole system would have to be replaced if recharge is needed. We have decided to do our bit for the enviroment and not replace existing units when they expire. We have also based this on the fact we feel better when we adapt to the climate and use the door blocks to allow air flow through when we are in the apartment. So we do not use the air-con, but it can be used at your discretion whilst unit is operative. Outside: Watersports, fishing, horse riding, boating, and a Bernard Langer designed golf course all close by. Some beautiful walks and castles to explore in the area. You can also charter boats or hire a speedboat. Great for mountain biking and walking. Fantastic base for exploring Spain. A trip to Valencia centre and old town is recommended. Please note that this is not an area for lots of nightclubbing and we would not recommend this area if that is what you are looking for. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: One set of towels for each bed and linen are provided for the let. Bring your own outdoor/beach towels. Other: Dining table seats six. Another table on back balcony seats four. Terrace/balcony on main front ocean views, rear main and number two bedroom have balcony looking out to lovely gardens and pools. Bedroom three has private covered balcony with views.