spacious house in a very Peaceful Location On The End Of A rural Country Lane. Walks at the door - Free WIFI - All Incusive Prices!
Welcome to Kerguedalen, your perfect getaway. Situated in the hearth of the beautiful Breton countryside at the end of a pretty country lane nestled in 5 acres of land. Surrounded by nature & wildlife, very peaceful and quiet, ideal to have a peaceful & relaxing vacation.
All our rates are all inclusive, no extra costs!
'La Chouette" is a 2 bedroom/1 bathroom modern newly renovated house furnished to a high standard for your comfort. Downstairs is an large open plan kitchen/diner and living room, upstairs are 2 large bedrooms and 1 bathroom with shower, toilet and sink.
All new furnishing and equipment; dishwasher, washing machine, big fridge/freezer, toaster, kettle and coffee maker, large flat screen TV, DVD player, music system, large comfy sofa, new mattresses etc
There is also air-conditioning/heating and free wireless internet.
Outside is a large garden and a private terrace with garden furniture & BBQ.
We provide all linen, bath & kitchen towels. All inclusive prices!
No extra charges!
Welcome pack with fresh eggs, coffee and wine.
This is a home away from home with everything you need.
Top Traveller Review
Really nice place
About the Owner
1 holidaymaker review
Activity and Interests
Brittany has some of the most spectacular beaches in the whole of Europe, from long stretches of pure white sand to rugged, wild and windswept coves. The nearest beaches of Port Louis, Lamor and Guidel plages are 45 minutes drive. As there are so many beaches and coves along the south coast alone, it’s easy to find one that is not overcrowded, even in summer, or go off the beaten track to discover your own secret cove and go skinny dipping!
The closest ferry port is Roscoff about 65miles away, St Malo 90 miles.
Closest airport is Lann Bihoue at 30 miles. If you book with us we can give you a discount on the Brittany ferries fare, please ask.
We are ideally located for exploring all the tourist attractions that Brittany has to offer. We are situated between the beautiful medieval town of Guemene-sur-Scorff with all amenities and the popular market town of Rostrenen which are both just 10 minutes away. The nearest sandy beaches of Port Louis and Larmor-Plage are 45 minutes drive and the large Lac de Lac de Guerledan is 20 minutes away with beaches, walking trails, restaurants, many water sports and great fishing! The area abounds in monuments, churches and chapels. Ploërdut is situated around a beautiful Medieval Church and has its own bakery, crêperie, restaurant and a friendly bar. There are several beautiful walking and biking trails right at our doorstep (maps provided).
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Mar 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
My Standard Rate
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£89|
A 50% down payment is required to secure booking. Balance due 8 weeks before arrival. We can be flexible on arrival and departure dates out of the high season. Longer rentals welcome at discount prices.
Changeover day is Saturday. However out of season we are flexible. We will always try to meet your requirements where possible, so please do not hesitate in asking.
Notes on prices:
All our prices our all inclusive; electricity, water, heating, airco, internet, all bed and bath linen, final cleaning and a welcome pack with Tea, coffee, fresh eggs and a bottle of wine. No extra charges!
25 euros discount on second week, 50 euros discount on third week.
Special rates for long term rentals.
25% deposit with booking, balance due 8 weeks before arrival.
200 euros refundable damage deposit.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Freezer ...
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Refrigerator ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- limited accessibility
- non smoking only
- autumn foliage
- botanical garden
- recreation centre
- bird watching
- horse riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- 90 m²
- Shower room 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- The bathroom is light and modern with a toilet, sink with cabinet with 2 drawers, large mirror with socket & a hairdryer, shower cabin with rain shower. There is a velux window and heating. We provide all bath and kitchen towels free of charge.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed, 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 + cot (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Spacious master bedroom with king size bed (160cm x 200cm) with new comfy matress & duvet, night tables, small table, chair, cloth-rack. Extra bed possible. Second bedroom: 2 single beds (90cm x 200cm), night tables and cloth-rack. All linen provided!
- Golf ...
- Tennis ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Newly renovated house, fully furnished to a high standard for your comfort. Situated on the end of a country lane with no passing trafic, surrounded by nature. Centrally located to explore all the tourist attractions Brittany has to offer. Modern open plan kitchen including a dishwasher. Large flat screen TV with all English channels All our prices our all inclusive, no extra charges! We provide all linen, bath & kitchen towels. Welcome pack with fresh eggs, coffee and wine. Free wifi! Outside: Situated in the hearth of the Breton country side at the end of a pretty country lane, with no passing traffic, no neighbours and nestled in 5 acres of land. The house is surrounded by grassland, agricultural fields and a forest with a trail that leads down to a small river. The area is very peacefull and quiet, ideaal to relax. There is a large sunny private terrace with table, chairs, parasol and a barbecue. Large garden. Utility Room: Washing machine located in outbuilding next door, free to use. There is also an dry rack, iron & iron board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All our prices include all linen, pillows, bath and kitchen towels, electricity, water, heating/airco, wireless internet and a welcome pack with tea, coffee, spices, fresh eggs and a bottle of wine, no extra charges!