Villa in Costa Nova, Javea, Costa Blanca, Spain - Quiet, Convenient Location, 10 Minute Drive To Beach, Sea Or Town
This modern, single-storey villa is situated in the Costa Nova area of Javea. It has a lovely garden around the private pool, with roman steps and a breathtaking, panoramic view over the town, sea and Montgo Mountain. There is a barbecue area, summer kitchen and patio doors from the dining room that bring you out to covered terraces. The entrance hall to the villa leads into an open plan, bright and comfortably furnished living/dining room, with DVD player. The American style kitchen is equipped with microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer, oven and hob. A separate utility room houses the washing machine. A hallway to the right of the living room takes you to the three double bedrooms, two with en-suite shower rooms (one with bath) and a third separate shower room off the hall. A travel cot is also available. Javea's blue-flagged Arenal beach, shops and historic town are only a few minutes away by car.
About the Owner
About the owners: we are a very busy professional couple living in Buckinghamshire. We travel extensively but have found ourselves drawn to the quality and style of Spanish living so at the end of 2010 we purchased a stunning villa - La Vista.
We've holidayed in Javea for the last 12 years and found it to be the perfect balance of Spanish life, food, wine and relatively uncrowded beaches. We fell in love with Villa La Vista because of the high quality of the villa and gardens, but above all the timeless view that includes the sea, the mountain and the beautiful town of Javea.
We have maintained and equipped the villa to the highest possible standards that meets our needs and requirements when booking a special space for a holiday.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Thoroughly enjoyed our 2 week stay in the villa. The facilities and high standard of cleanliness are all conducive to a pleasant holiday. Would recommend it without hesitation to friends and family. A lovely pool in a lovely and interesting garden. Loved it.
Mr B., Essex
We really enjoyed our week in your villa - great views in a peaceful location. Mr H., Gloucestershire.
We really enjoyed our stay at La Vista and found Javea a great place generally. The villa was spacious, very well maintained, had just about everything one would need in a kitchen, the pool was a good temp (our pools in prev villas were decidedly cold), had a great view, had a DVD, had 3 bathrooms, lovely garden and felt very secure. All in all we were delighted with our choice of villa and location and would highly recommend both.
Dr. D, Birmingham
The Villa is really beautiful and we would recommend it to our friends and family without hesitation. We had a wonderful holiday with fantastic weather!
Mrs. B, Somerset
From the Owner
“Javea successfully balances the right level of commercial development to ensure an amazing restaurant selection, beach bars, well-maintained beaches, nightlife with retaining a true taste of Spanish life. The proximity of the mountains to Javea creates a varied and interesting coastline, with secluded coves which we find ideal for snorkelling, walking and relaxing. Within a 20 minute drive you are deep into some of the most rugged and dramatic mountain scenery with villages, walks and outdoor adventures. Endless almond and citrus groves draw you deep into the countryside, ever changing with the seasons. Our choice of villa location will meet the needs of even the most demanding family whatever their ages and interests.”
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Booking and enquiries are via email (see below). To secure a booking a 50% deposit is required; the remaining 50% is payable one month prior to arrival, plus a refundable deposit of €350 to cover damage and breakages.
Changeover day is Saturday - departure by 10.00 and arrival after 14.00.
It may be possible to negotiate an alternative day of the week outside the peak season.
Notes on prices:
Please contact owner.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“We have provided a specification at our villa that enables us to enjoy long weekends and breaks with all the comforts of home. We are keen gardeners and have invested time and effort in developing a beautiful tropical garden with numerous places to sit and enjoy different aspects of the garden and view. Weekly villa, pool and garden maintenance ensure a perfect presentation and enables our guests to concentrate on their holiday from the moment of arrival. The pool has roman steps and night illuminations. Comfort, quiet, good facilities and wonderful gardens linked to one of the best views of any holiday villa in Europe make La Vista stand out as an option for people seeking quality and relaxation.”
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- non smoking only
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- 3 bathrooms. En-suite to bedroom1 with shower, WC and basin, en-suite to bedroom 2 with bath and shower over, WC and basin and family bathroom with shower, WC and basin. All bathrooms have shelf units.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6+1 (3 Bedrooms and travel cot available) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with king size bed, juliet balcony, ample wardrobe space. Bedrooms 2 and 3 with double beds and ample wardrobe space. Travel cot available on request.
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Outside: Set in beautiful tropical themed garden with a private pool and numerous seating area to enjoy the view across the landscape and out to sea. Built in barbecue and summer kitchen. Private pool with roman steps and underwater lighting. Outside shower. Two outside nayas (roofed terraces) provide options for shady relaxing as well as the opportunity to appreciate the stunning views out to sea. Utility Room: Utility room attached with washing machine and ironing facilities, cleaning equipment. Central heating boiler. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bedlinen and towels for use at the villa are provided (own beach towels are required). Villa is cleaned and prepared for arrival; clean bedlinen and towels are provided for the second week, if rental is for a two-week period. Other: Open plan dining room seating 6/8 with two double doors to outside terraces, garden and pool allowing cooling sea breezes.