La Pineta, Vigneta, Massa Carrera , Tuscany, Italy - Peaceful Location On Edge Of Small Village
Extremely well furnished property with spacious accommodation and all modern conveniences including satellite tv in the lounge and 2 bedrooms. 4 good sized bedrooms, 2 ensuite with ample living accommodation. Adjacent to forested area with stream which is gently audible from terrace. Quiet location but easily accessible to coast, mountains and motorway network. Local railway station connects to major towns and cities.
About the Owner
I live in London with my wife. We both work full time but have always spent as many holidays as possible in Tuscany - we even got married there!
We fell in love with the Lunigiana region and bought our home in 2008.
The house is also our second home so we have tried to make it as comfortable as we can.
We hope guests will feel as passionate about it as we do.
Guestbook comments from the owner
We thoroughly enjoyed our family holiday at La Pineta! The views were spectacular and we loved sitting on the Veranda in the sunshine. Communication before our stay was excellent and La Pineta itself is very well furnished, comfortable, clean and organised. MHAug'11
Brilliant holiday in La Pineta. Plenty of room for all of us. Sitting on the upstairs terrace watching the sun do down in the valley, playing cards, sipping wine,who could want more. We didn't use the TVs much apart from watching the news about Wimbledon and the British Grand Prix. The children watched some DVDs and enjoyed playing chess,having a mini tournament between the 3 of them. The weather was unbelievable. Lunch at Spinos was excellent (and the pool of course). Eduardo in the local bar was very helpful with train times and also had some excellent Grappa and espresso there.
Hi Alan, sorry it's took so long to email but we're having too much fun :)Your house is beautiful, the views breath taking APAug'12
From the Owner
“Lunigiana is really still the undiscovered region of Tuscany. Away from the crowds, it is still within easy reach of the coast and transport links. Surrounded by medieval villages with a jaw dropping view at every turn, it has a magical quality all of its own.”
Activity and Interests
The beaches along the Liguarian coast are approx 30/40 minutes drive. There are some wonderful coastal resorts, Lerici / San Terenzo in particular.
Pisa airport is a 75 minute drive. It is served by BA and budget airlines and has extensive car hire facilities (a car is essential). However, the railway network can also be accessed from Pieve San Lorenzo which is 10 minutes from the house and provides an alternative route to Pisa.
While there are numerous beautiful villages within a short drive, Lucca is approx 75/90 minutes be car or train.
Vigneta itself has a bar (100m), while Casola (walkable but a 5 minute drive) has a bar/shop, bank (with ATM), post office, general store and Petrol Pumps. The nearest supermarket is about a 15 minute drive at either Fivizzano or Pallerone.
Given the wonderful scenery, the area in general would be ideal for keen walkers.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
3 Sep 2016 - 29 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£224|
Normal changeover day is Saturday but other days considered subject to availability. Arrival time is 3pm and departure time 10am.
This is required at the time of making the final payment which is 60 days before arrival.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The property is all about peace and tranquillity. Although it is on the edge of a village which has a bar! The view from the terrace is wonderful and there are many local restaurants to enjoy.”
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Enisuite to King bedroom with bath and separate shower and WC. En-suite to upstairs twin with walk-in shower and WC. 2 downstairs bedrooms share a family bathroom with bath and shower over, WC and bidet.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with King size bed, 32" TV with Freesat and DVD/CD player. Bedroom 2 with double bed. Bedrooms 3 with twin beds and 32" TV with Freesat and DVD/CD Player Bedroom 4 with twin beds. Also 2 large sofa beds in the lounge.
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Outside: There are 2 terraces. On the ground floor is a wrap around terrace while upstairs there is a very large terrace, with a sun canopy, with wonderful views across the valley. There is a large garden at one side of the house with further grassed areas on the other 3 sides and a secluded Pergola with furniture for outside dining and relaxing. Sunbeds are also available. Utility Room: No separate utility room but washer/dryer in downstairs bathroom (the Italian way!). Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All towels and bed linen is included and replacements made available for bookings of more than a week. Cleaning is carried out before and after your stay but extra cleaning can be arranged locally at additional cost. Other: Upstairs in the property, in addition to 2 bedrooms, is a spacious study area with a desk. There is also a Piano in the hallway! (upright - recently tuned!)