Flat in Montemar, Torremolinos, Costa del Sol, Spain - 5 Minute Walk To The Beach, Easy Transport Links
Two double bedroom/two bathroom spacious flat. 5 minutes walk from Torremolinos beach, includes terrace with beautiful sea views.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
About Mrs Brebner
The flat belongs to my parents, who are retired and live part of the year in London and part of the year in Torremolinos.
(2 traveller reviews)
This was a great appartment, very clean and well maintained. It was a bonus having 2 bathrooms, especially when there are 4 people getting ready at the same time. The kitchen was well stocked with crockery,cutlery etc & the large fridge freezer was perfect. The massive balcony was in constant use day & night, we watched the sun come up in the morning looking out to sea & at night we watched all the lights over Benalmadena. We have visited this area many times & the location of the appartment was brilliant for us as we like to eat in Carihuela, our favourite restaurant is El Levante & we also enjoy the food at Bar Playa, they are both run by Spanish families. I would recommend this property both for it's location and size. It's within walking distance of the Paseo Maritime which is the long coastal walkway between Torremolinos and Benalmadena . A great place for a sunshine holiday.
Very nice and comfortable appartment
We have spent 1 month in the appartment. It is a spacious, fully equipped, very clean and nice appartment with a huge balcony with a sea view (lateral, but since the balcony is quite spacious, you can arrange your chairs so you have the sea just in front of you).
It is very close to the beach (it is approx. 5 minutes walk) and to the promenade with a lot of wonderful fish and other restaurants and bars (which are really unexpensive). The beach is suitable even for young children and elderly people(we have travelled with a three years old boy and grandmother) and you have a lot of facilities for children around. There are also a lot of things to do for teenagers in the area (bars, discos etc.).
Another asset is that there is a very good supermarket (2 minutes from the appartment) where you can get everything you may need.
Another advantage is the fact that the appartment is calm because the windows do not lead to the main road.
There is also a bus stop 30 seconds from the appartment, so you can visit e.g. Malaga without any problem and get to the airport in bus without changing (in case you do not travel at night).
Last but not least: since the very beginning, the owners have always answered our questions very quickly (we had a lot :-)) and have been very friendly.
We can recommend this property and we are planning to come again next year.
Activity and Interests
5 minutes walk to Torremolinos beach and the Carihuela, the seaside promenade.
Easy 10-15 minute drive from Malaga airport (12km)
10 minute walk to Toremolinos town centre, 5 minute bus-ride to Benalmadena town centre.
- Changeover Day:
Changeover day is flexible
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with bath/shower over, bidet and wc. Second bathroom has shower and wc.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/5 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with 2 large single beds side by side, large bay window and en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 with twin beds and large window and direct terrace access.
- Golf ...
- Outside: Large South facing terrace ideal for outdoor dining, sunbathing and looking out to sea Utility Room: Hoover, ironing board and iron, 2 x electric portable radiators, as well as all the usual cleaning utensils. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed linen and bathroom towels made available. Maid service can be booked if required. Other: Large south facing terrace with table and chairs. Part of the terrace is protected by a glass cage, ideal for hanging clothes out to dry.