Finca in Almoradi, Costa Blanca South, Spain - Peaceful Location Within Walking Distance To Nearest Village, 10-15mins To Nearest Beach
This Finca has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, lounge, kitchen/dining room. The garden has 10x5 private swimming pool and raised terrace with BBQ area. Ideally located 30 mins to Alicante or Murcia Airports. 5mins drive to Almoradi town centre with unusual do-nut shaped trees, supermarkets, banks, restaurants, bars and Saturday market. 10-15 mins to the seaside town of Guadamar or local quieter beaches. 20 mins to Torrevieja for port, marina, shopping and many more bars and restaurants.
Top Traveller Review
Wonderful base for exploring
About the Owner
(1 traveller reviews)
Wonderful base for exploring
Great property with a wonderful pool area. Finca was very clean and well maintained. Situated in the countryside near Almoradi so quiet but within very easy reach (car is a must) of many towns and beaches. This is an ideal place to stay if you wish to explore and see parts of the area that are not just the tourist hot-spots. The owners were very helpful and had great knowledge of the area and even supplied free water melons and grapes could be cut from the vines. They also provide a folder with lots of information including local restaurants - we found Giovanni's in Almoradi and La Boca in Torrevieja particularly good.
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Bird watching on inland reserves and at local salt lakes where flocks of flamingos can be observed. The World Heritage Palm Park at Elche is a short drive away. Close by Casa Pedrera, the Channel 4 Grand Design house has numerous outdoor activities. Throughout the year there are many spectacular parades, festivals and fireworks, information can be provided on request.
10-15mins to Guadamar's Blue Flag beach with numerous resturants and bars. Also near to the quieter beaches of El Pinet and La Marina. 20mins away the children friendly shallow waters of the Mar Menor where you can find many watersports.
The airports of Alicante and Murcia are both 30 mins drive. Car hire recommended and available from both airports. Directions on request.
The nearest town of Almoradi is 1km away and has orange trees lining the streets of this very spanish town. It has one of the largest local markets where you can buy almost anything you can think off, supermarkets, banks, resturants and bars.
Other nearby towns, Dolores, Rafal and the Heritage town of Orihuela with its Old Quarter, Museums and shopping.
Railway Station 10mins away with hourly service to Alicante, Murcia and beyond to Cartegena with its Port, Museum and Roman ampitheatre.
Smoking is only permitted outdoors. No liability can be accepted by the owners in the event of any injury, loss or damage of guests person or effects, therefore guests require own Travel Insurance. Unobtrusive owners occasionally on site can provide further local information.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
Booking deposit 25% non-refundable for rental. Breakage deposit £200 refundable after 1 week of departure subject to property inspection.
Key deposit £50 refundable after 1 week of departure subject to prompt, safe return of keys. Balance due 8 weeks prior to arrival date with Breakage and key deposits. No Credit Cards accepted. All bookings confirmed by Email.
Arrival and departure days are flexible, please enquire. Guests are welcome to arrive from 4pm and are asked to vacate by 10am.
Notes on prices:
Prices are per week in UK Pounds. This includes heating in the winter months.
Discounts available for longer rentals, please inquire.
Pick-up and drop off at airports can be arranged by request at additional cost.
Welcome Hamper of essentials included if arrival after 8 pm.
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- En-suite to bedroom 1 with shower, toilet, bidet, vanity unit with illuminated mirror. En-suite to bedroom 2 with shower, toilet, bidet, vanity unit with illuminated mirror. Bathroom with bath/shower over, toilet, vanity unit with illuminated mirror.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed with en-suite. Bedroom 2 with double bed with en-suite. Bedroom 3 with super king bed which can be split to 2 singles. Bedroom 4 with double bed which can be split to 2 singles.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The property is set in its own fenced grounds fronted by a raised terrace with far reaching views. All accessed by lockable double wrought iron gates. Mosquito nets are fitted to all the windows. Transport to and from local amenities available by arrangement at extra cost. Outside: Private 10x5 pool accessed by roman steps into shallow end. All round views of countryside and mountains. Terrace with tables and chairs for al fresco dining. Spacious gardens with mature trees of palm, mulberry, citrus and fig. Parasol, hammock and chairs situated around the terrace and garden. Surrounded by level countryside for easy walking and cycling. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The Finca is cleaned between all lets. Any additional cleaning at extra cost. Linen is provided and changed weekly. Towels are provided weekly. 1 towel per guest is provided for the pool area. Other: Outdoor living area with BBQ, tables and chairs for 8.