Apartment in Calis Beach, Fethiye, Turkey - A Calming Retreat Away From The Hustle And Bustle But Just 10 Mins Walk To Both The Beach And Bars
A truly luxury apartment situated in the tranquil Calis Beach region. Newly built and immaculately furnished with a modern light and airy feel, really must be seen to be appreciated. The apartment sleeps 4/5 and is ideal for both family getaways and adult retreats.Would be great for a group of friends or provide a beautiful retreat for a romantic get away. The pool is centrally located just 5 metres away from the property and is shared between the small cluster of apartments. A perfect location, tranquil and quiet with stunning mountainous views yet just a short stroll away from the local shops, beach, village and bars. In just 15 minutes you will be in Calis Beach which boasts a variety of restaurants and bars to cater for all tastes and budgets, from English breakfast to traditional Turkish fayre. Why not sample some freshly-caught muscles or freshly made ice cream. Boat trips and tours can be booked along the prom. A small waterpark can be found in Calis centre perfect for kids!
Top Traveller Review
We are thankful for the lovely feed back and hope our guest will return again.
Many thanks Sue & Brian.
About the Owner
Hello, Our names are Brian and Sue, we are an English couple that bought an apartment in Calis in 2009 after falling in love with the place on holiday. and now are the proud owners of a fantastic new build apartment in Calis Beach. We live in England and have two grown daughters Emma and Becky.I (sue) work in foster care looking after children and Brian is self employed in the construction business.
Guestbook comments from the owner
"Absolutely fantastic holiday, a perfect getaway for 7 days of sunshine and relaxation. Would definitely recommend and will be returning myself." Emma March 2010).
I would just like to say again how fantastic the apartment was.Everything we could have needed was provided and it felt more like a ‘home from home’ than a rental property. The apartment, grounds and pool area were immaculate. Calis was lovely. The local shops and restaurants were great too especially after busy days sight-seeing.
Your apartment was first class.The location is great, with everything close by. We were very lucky as we were the only ones there from last Tuesday when two other couples went home, so we had the pool to ourselves!!
We felt we had everything we needed in the apartment and enjoyed using the bbq too. the transfers went smoothly and the weather was perfect.
Thank you for all your information before hand it was a great help too.
many thanks for a very enjoyable holiday. Lorna and Adrian Sept
4.3 based on 3 holidaymaker reviews
We had a lovely stay in this very nice apartment
It is in a very quiet location and yet close to all the shops and market
The apartment itself is really nice spotlessly clean and on a very private part of the complex.
We are visiting again in 2016 for 3 weeks cant wait to return
A lovely apartment within quick walking distance to the lovely Calis Beach, shops and bars. Located in a quiet area that felt safe to walk around in the evening. We stayed here with our two children aged 9 and 13 yrs in August 2014. An immaculate apartment an ideal size for a family of 4 or couples. Quiet, clean pool area with your own loungers. The owners were very helpful throughout the process of booking and during our stay - highly recommended would definitely like to return!
We had a lovely holiday here.The apartment had everything you could want and more. It was well equipped and clean. The location was far enough from the front to mean you have a nice quiet relaxing time, but still within easy walking distance. The development is small and well maintained and the pool is great. It was not busy at all and the other people there were friendly and helpful. It was our first time booking through the site and we were slightly anxious , however the owners were great from start to finish and it couldn't have run more smoothly. Would highly recommend.
From the Owner
“We have owned the apartment since 2009 and since then it has been are second home. Calis is a quiet place but there is always something to do if you want to. To ensure our customers get the best experience of staying in our apartment, we work with a Turkish firm, who's offices are near by to the apartment, she sorts out all the transfers, give you the keys and is there to help if needed.”
Activity and Interests
The apartment is just a 20 minute stroll away from the beautiful Calis beach and town. You can walk along the promenade (10 min bus ride) brings you to a larger village of Fethiye. Here buses depart regularly to the surrounding villages and towns. The promenade stretches from Calis to Fethiye and is peppered by local fishermen, restaurants and bars. Ideal for looking out onto the sea, visiting the beach or going for a cycle along the prom. Why not try a romantic meal overlooking the sea.
Dalaman is the nearest airport situated approx 45 minutes away by taxi. Taxi transfers can be arranged for an additional fee, alternatively buses depart from the airport and can be arranged in advance.
Car hire is not essential as the apartment is just 5 mins away from the local store and 10 mins away for the Calis town. Buses can be found throughout the day and evening and will take you to Fethiye for a minimal fare.
In Fethiye the larger bus station departs to multiple surrounding towns.
Beach / bars / restaurants - 500 metres.
Supermarket / bus stop - 100 metres.
Fethiye - 3km. Oludeniz - 10km.
(Please note: all distances are approximate.)
Shops will accept sterling but there are many change offices wherever you are. Major credit cards are accepted in most stores and restaurants there are many cash points. Although there are numerous supermarkets and shops in the area Fethiye boasts several large European style supermarkets Gema, Azda and Migros plus others. Fethiye has an area of old style shops called the pasporter where you can browse for everything from pottery to gold jewellery, many shady restaurants and cafes around for lunch. If you like fresh fish then ask for the fish market, here you will find an area where fish are sold direct from Fethiye fishermen. Surrounding this market are speciality fish restaurants. To make it special go in the daytime, find a restaurant you like and get a waiter to go with you to the fish stall and pick your own fish, these will then be cooked for a few lira with you just paying for the side dishes when you go back in the evening. Everyone speaks English so communication is easy in the Fethiye area. The Tuesday market can take all day to wander around, you can buy just about everything there, take your time and enjoy a meal and drink in the food areas, try a gozlem Turkish pancake either spicy or sweet and fresh orange juice. Fethiye has numerous bars, restaurants and clubs, and the marina is a wonderful place to walk in the evening and take a drink or meal on the waterfront. The local beer is Efes and is a nice cooling drink, well with an average of just 2 rainy days between June and September you need to get water from somewhere! From the marina try some of the many boat trips going to the many islands and hidden bays that adorn the Turquoise coast, they will even pick you up from the apartment.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
1 May 2017 - 30 Jun 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
1 Jul 2017 - 31 Aug 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
1 Sep 2017 - 31 Oct 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
A non-returnable £100 deposit is payable on booking and full payment 8 weeks before departure, any cancellations after this date will be part refunded should the apartment be let. A £100 breakage deposit is also required, which will be returned within 7 working days of return.
We also offer private transfers door to door at a cost of £80 return for up to 4 people.
We are flexible with changeover days and times wherever possible, our aim is to make arriving, your stay and leaving as stress free and pleasant as possible.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“the apartment is in a quite street.And there are plenty of supermarket with in 5min walking distant a short walk away there is the main street with bars and restaurants.inc at the apartment are sun loungers and a parasol if the sun gets too much. there are also 3 push bikes if you feel energetic.with the main road at the bottom of the street with dolmus (local bus) going to gocek dalaman,and fethiye. other Local Attractions include a Water Park, Fethiye harbour with 12 island boat trips, Lycian Tombs, Ampitheatre, Sakklikent Gorge, Oludeniz beach and the Blue Lagoon.just to name a few.”
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- recreation centre
- water parks
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Immaculate modern appliances, fully tiled with large walk-in shower, wc/bidet hand basin, with mirror, down-lighters and a wall light. Must be seen to be appreciated!
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/5 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 Air-conditioned, double bed, wardrobe, dressing table, free standing fan. balcony to the side of the property. Bedroom 2. Air conditioned, wardrobe, two single beds, bedside drawers. Sliding balcony door with Juliet balcony overlooking the garden and pool.
- Notes on accommodation: A truly stunning property, beautifully decorated throughout.The water cooler will have a fresh bottle of water upon your arrival. after which a new bottle may be purched at the cost of 7 lira.Olga can arrange this for you.Rooms have mosquito nets. Four sun-loungers are available for use during the stay. There are three pedal bikes provided for your use (1 small ladies/teenager and 2 large male adults). Locks are provided although the bikes are the responsibility of the guest during the stay should they decide to use them. These come at no extra cost and are provided for your enjoyment, use them freely but responsibly! Outside: The apartment boasts an individual balcony overlooking the pool. There is space for a table and 4 chairs to provide a beautiful alfresco dining experience. To the side of the balcony is a small built-in barbecue. The balcony is fully tiled, cool and clean. The pool is around 4-5 metres away from the balcony and is roughly 25 meters in length, it is not heated so provides the ideal opportunity to escape the heat of the beautiful sunshine. The grounds and area surrounding the pool are cleaned daily by the gardener. Grassy regions separate the apartments and are impeccably maintained by our superb gardener. To the right of the pool is the stunning mountain view. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The apartment is immaculate. Fully cleaned after each visitor and before any new occupants by our specialist contracted cleaners. change of Bed linen is provided(in under bed storage). Towels/linen provided. Maid service can be arranged at extra cost.