Villa in Playa Blanca, Lanzarote, Canary Islands - Located Close To The Baja Mountains And Only A 10 Minute Walk To Beaches, Restaurants Close By
This beautiful villa has a fully equipped kitchen, with open plan living and dining.
We have a TV with free sat, Xbox and games. Wi fi is also available if required, there is a small fee. Two bedrooms have fitted wardrobe and one with free standing wardrobes with chest of drawers. Main bedroom has an ensuite, there is also a separate bathroom. The outside has Astro turf so it is very comfortable for sun bathing
Top Traveller Review
Amazing Villa very modern and clean
About the Owner
We are Clare and Stephen Thompson who have been visiting the island for many years and have a successful property development company back in the UK.
We would like you to make this your home from home and enjoy the property just as we do.
Our housekeepers are english and very helpful.
4.8 based on 6 holidaymaker reviews
Amazing Villa very modern and clean
First of all booking with the owners directly is so easy and hassle free. The villa is awesome it was so inviting when we got there and very spacious. A very lovely food and drink package was waiting for us as well which was fab as we had landed in the evening and didn't feel like going anywhere. The outdoor area is immaculate with pool and bbq area. We loved the fact it was out of the resort area so we had piece and quiet and the villa is in a gated complex so you feel very safe. There was nothing we felt we needed the whole time we were there, the villa was very well equipped. This is a perfect friends and family villa, we would love to go back.
Amazing property and in good area
The villa is spacious and to a high standard we have been to playa blanca a lot the only let down was the weather....I would say if going in winter season pack warmer clothes as can be quite chilli as we found out with rain most of week....the villa was great for our family on a secure gated complex I would advise having a car as it's quite a walk to beach but we would defiantly go back thanks for letting us enjoy your villa
Lovely villa all mod cons,very private, spacious, very safe for 3 yr old on a gated complex
Will be returning soon!!
Can't recommend this villa enough. Stunning property equipped to an exceptionally high standard, spotless clean all mod cons that will ensure you have a wonderful holiday Liza Clare & Stephen can't do enough to ensure your holiday is enjoyable. Also met the housekeepers who were very friendly. Villas interior is beautiful and pool is fantastic. We will certainly return to this villa and highly recommend this property x
beautiful , home from home.
Beautiful clean villa, very spacious and well set out. All the bedrooms are spacious and very well presented. The kitchen is spotless and very well equipped. Lounge and dining area is big and airy with a very large and comfortable leather suite. A couple of coffee tables would not go amiss.
Pool and outside areas are very clean and provide privacy. The pool is excellent and easy to get in and out of. Double built in bbq area with seating is great for outdoor eating. The ground areas that have been covered with astro turf are brilliant, just like real grass, and give loads of room for sunbathing.
The villa is about a 20 min walk into town and beach but with the taxi fare only being e3.50 and bus stop just down the road this is not a problem. There is a good local bar and a shop nearby if you just want to stay local.
All in all this is a fabulous place to stay and we will definitely be returning in the future.
Brilliant Property - highly recommeded
Just returned from a wonderful week in Playa Blanca, outstanding villa with everything a family with young children could require - like home from home. We have been to Playa Blanca a few times but this villa made our New Year stay very special. We will be booking again very soon.
From the Owner
“We have visited the island many times and fell in love with the area around Playa Blanca which is in our opinion the best location on the island. A very short distance away you have bars, restaurants, beaches, aqua park, everything to make your holiday complete. Local taxi services are at lo cost, but would recommend a car to travel further to see the beautiful sights of Lanzarote.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Timanfaya is a great attraction, not to be Missed.
Travel to one of the furthest parts north of the island to mirador rio.
See the spectacular view and view the island of la graciosa.
The villa is located 10 minutes walk from the nearest beach with restaurants, snorkeling and shops. The marina Rubicon is only 7 minutes by car with a wide range of shops, restaurants, bars and ten pin bowling.
The nearest airport is at Arrecife which is 35 minutes by car. A car is not essential as there is a regular bus service around the island. The no 30 stops outside the villa and runs every 30 minutes during the day. Taxis are plentiful and are low cost.
Beaches,bars,restaurants are a ten minute walk.
There are two waterparks opened June 2012 both parks are beautifu,l dino park is a 5 minute walk and reasonably priced, and the other one is also reasonable priced you can see the second 1 from the taxi rank. Taxi rank is a 5 minute walk from the villa. There is pool heating between October through to March. Also artificial grass which is great for children. We can provide high chair and travel cot, but I do ask you to bring you own cot bedding.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
I ask a 30% deposit on booking (non refundable) and the balance required 8 weeks before travel.
Minimum of 1 week.
No hen or stag party's.
By 10.00 am to allow for cleaning and laundry. This can be negotiated subject to availability. The villa will be available for occupation at 4.00 pm. Change over days are flexible, depending on availabity.
Notes on prices:
Prices are per week, in UK pounds and are based on 4 persons sharing.
There will be an extra charge of £75 per person up to 8 persons sharing. Under 1 go free. Our prices include a welcome pack. beach towels are also provided.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Our villa is to a very high standard, rooms are very spacious, two room have fitted wardrobes with plenty of storage. Open plan living area with fully fitted kitchen, everything the ladies need home from home. Outside artificial lawns, alfresco dining and beautiful private heated pool.”
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- naturist beach
- water parks
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- En suite to master bedroom with bath/shower over, bath, Wc bidet and double sink. Family bathroom with bath/shower over, wc, bidet. Master and bedroom two enjoys pool views with illuminated pool at night.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom: with double bed and en suite bathroom. With fitted wardrobes. Bedroom 2: bedroom with double bed, and wardrobe, leading to a room with bunk beds. Bedroom 3: Large twin bedroom with two single beds.also fitted wardrobe.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The showers are situated over the bath, not separate shower enclosures. There is satellite TV its free sat not sky.We do not have internet connection at the villa, but we can supply a dongle at an additional cost Outside: The villa is located on a large plot and enclosed for privacy with volcanic stone. We have laid astro turf which is great for children. The pool is a good size for swimming and safely entered by 2 semi-circular steps.the pool is fitted with an ironizer, this much better for the skin, as there are very little chemicals needed . There is a built in barbecue area with seating. The pool is electrically heated from Nov-May. It can be switched on if requested outside these dates at an additional charge of 30 euros per week. The bus passes the complex every 30 mins giving you cheap easy access to the village centre and all other popular resort locations like the marina, light house and Las Coloradas (short drive or bus to papagayo beaches, 10 min walk to playa flamingo beach. The pool has a solar cover to save on our carbon footprint and to retain the heat overnight. The property is fully lit for enjoying the long warm nights and alfresco dining. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Prices include all linen to the bedrooms and kitchen. Each bedroom has two large bath towels, two hand towels and two beach towels. The maid comes in once per week for cleaning and changing of linen and all towels. The pool is cleaned weekly. Other: We have free standing fans. We have a travel cot and a high chair for the little ones. We can also provide a dongle if you require at a cost. There is a safe in the villa. We have hair dryer and straighteners. Towels and beach towels are provided.