Villa in Playa Blanca, Lanzarote, Canary Islands - Located Close To The Baja Mountains And Only A 10 Minute Walk To Beaches, Restaurants Close By
This beautiful villa has a fully equipped kitchen, with open plan living and dining.
We have a TV with sky, DVD player with DVD's . Wi fi is available at no extra cost. Two bedrooms have fitted wardrobe and one with free standing wardrobes with chest of drawers. Main bedroom has an ensuite, there is also a separate bathroom. Outside has Astro turf so it is very comfortable for sun bathing.....
Top Traveller Review
A stunning villa.
We want our villa to be home right on home.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Liza Clare and Stephen Thompson
About the Owner
About CLARE AND STEPHEN
We are Clare and Stephen Thompson who have been visiting the island for many years and have a successful property development company back in the UK.
We would like you to make this your home from home and enjoy the property just as we do.
Our housekeepers are english and very helpful.
CLARE AND STEPHEN purchased this villa in 2004
Why CLARE AND STEPHEN chose Playa Blanca - Yaiza
We have visited the island many times and fell in love with the area around Playa Blanca which is in our opinion the best location on the island. A very short distance away you have bars, restaurants, beaches, aqua park, everything to make your holiday complete.
Local taxi services are at lo cost, but would recommend a car to travel further to see the beautiful sights of Lanzarote.
What makes this villa unique
Our villa is to a very high standard, rooms are very spacious, two room have fitted wardrobes with plenty of storage. Open plan living area with fully fitted kitchen, everything the ladies need home from home.
Outside artificial lawns, alfresco dining and beautiful private heated pool.
There is a travel cot and high chair but i ask guests to take their own cot bedding.
There is a hair dryer and straighteners.
(10 traveller reviews)
A stunning villa.
We originally booked for 7 days,we stayed for 10. This is by far the best villa we have stayed in,this was our 6th visit to the island. Beautifully designed and finished to a very high standard with everything you could wish for. We arrived to a fabulous welcome hamper and the place was spotless. The owners and property managers can not do enough for you. We will definitely be back. Simply fantastic.
Beautiful villa, highly recommended
We stayed one week in this beautiful villa, which was very well equipped, in great decorative order and spotlessly clean. An abundant welcome pack of groceries was very much appreciated. There's a small (but expensive) shop for essentials in a nearly local complex, about 7/8 minutes walk away on the road towards the beach, with larger supermarkets in Playa Blanca for main shopping.
We always felt safe at the villa, as it is located in an upscale gated community of similar detached properties, with vehicle and pedestrian traffic only accessible by keypad code.
The villa was a 22 minute downhill walk to the promenade and beach at Flamingo Beach Resort. A car would be certainly be recommended for sight-seeing or there's a taxi rank 10 mins walk away for local journeys.
The villa had the full range of Sky channels, including all Sky Sports and Movie channels (UK terrestrial channels BBC/ITV/C4 weren't available during our stay).
Wifi was reliable and fine for general website browsing and emails (1-1.5Mb speed).
We were a bit concerned that as there wasn't any walk-in showers and thought that the showers over the bath wouldn't have been powerful but don't be concerned about this. We only needed to use the en-suite shower but it was fabulously powerful and always hot. Also, there wasn't any air-conditioning but this worked out OK. Even though the temperature reached 30 deg C during our stay in March, the lower humidity and dry heat with fresh breezes on Lanzarote meant we didn't even need the fans provided.
There is a lovely view from pool area over the mountains. The pool area is totally private, not overlooked by anyone. It has astro turf all around in place of grass, which is great as there's no mess or dirt!
A "must do" (if physically capable) is to climb Montana Roja mountain nearby, which overlooks Playa Blanca. Spectacular views from all sides around the canyon.
We would highly recommend this beautiful villa and would be very happy to book again if we returned to Lanzarote.
very good .good communication with helpful owner and manager and lovely villa
As above all good .pool was heated .not overlooked at all.everything u need ..
it is a quiet area so a car is needed .only slight ask would be for a heater for the evening as was a bit chilly in villa.
we went on the graciosa .com tour which was a highlight .
we also did paddleboarding in playa blanca and hired bikes up the coast at Puerto del carmen.where u can bike along the coast path in cycle lanes right up past the airport.there are some nice big beaches in that area
Great Villa, Quiet location
Just returned from another stay at this fantastic villa, Everything you could wish for, very private, safe and quiet location.
Will be back soon!
Amazing Villa very modern and clean
First of all booking with the owners directly is so easy and hassle free. The villa is awesome it was so inviting when we got there and very spacious. A very lovely food and drink package was waiting for us as well which was fab as we had landed in the evening and didn't feel like going anywhere. The outdoor area is immaculate with pool and bbq area. We loved the fact it was out of the resort area so we had piece and quiet and the villa is in a gated complex so you feel very safe. There was nothing we felt we needed the whole time we were there, the villa was very well equipped. This is a perfect friends and family villa, we would love to go back.
Amazing property and in good area
The villa is spacious and to a high standard we have been to playa blanca a lot the only let down was the weather....I would say if going in winter season pack warmer clothes as can be quite chilli as we found out with rain most of week....the villa was great for our family on a secure gated complex I would advise having a car as it's quite a walk to beach but we would defiantly go back thanks for letting us enjoy your villa
From the Owner
“We have visited the island many times and fell in love with the area around Playa Blanca which is in our opinion the best location on the island. A very short distance away you have bars, restaurants, beaches, aqua park, everything to make your holiday complete. Local taxi services are at lo cost, but would recommend a car to travel further to see the beautiful sights of Lanzarote.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Timanfaya is a great attraction, not to be Missed.
Travel to one of the furthest parts north of the island to mirador rio.
See the spectacular view and view the island of la graciosa.
The villa is located 10 minutes walk from the nearest beach with restaurants, snorkeling and shops. The marina Rubicon is only 7 minutes by car with a wide range of shops, restaurants, bars and ten pin bowling.
The nearest airport is at Arrecife which is 35 minutes by car. A car is not essential as there is a regular bus service around the island. The no 30 stops outside the villa and runs every 30 minutes during the day. Taxis are plentiful and are low cost.
Beaches,bars,restaurants are a ten minute walk.
There are two waterparks opened June 2012 both parks are beautifu,l dino park is a 5 minute walk and reasonably priced, and the other one is also reasonable priced you can see the second 1 from the taxi rank. Taxi rank is a 5 minute walk from the villa. There is pool heating between October through to March. Also artificial grass which is great for children. We can provide high chair and travel cot, but I do ask you to bring you own cot bedding.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
8 Apr 2017 - 22 Jul 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
23 Jul 2017 - 5 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
6 Sep 2017 - 15 Dec 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
16 Dec 2017 - 11 Jan 2018
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
I ask a 30% deposit on booking (non refundable) and the balance required 8 weeks before travel.
Minimum of 1 week.
No hen or stag party's.
By 10.00 am to allow for cleaning and laundry. This can be negotiated subject to availability. The villa will be available for occupation at 4.00 pm. Change over days are flexible, depending on availabity.
Notes on prices:
Prices are per week, in UK pounds and are based on 4 persons sharing.
There will be an extra charge of £75 per person up to 8 persons sharing. Under 1 go free. Our prices include a welcome pack. beach towels are also provided.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
From the Owner
“Our villa is to a very high standard, rooms are very spacious, two room have fitted wardrobes with plenty of storage. Open plan living area with fully fitted kitchen, everything the ladies need home from home. Outside artificial lawns, alfresco dining and beautiful private heated pool. There is a travel cot and high chair but i ask guests to take their own cot bedding. There is a hair dryer and straighteners.”
- Tourist Attractions
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Dishwasher ...
- Freezer ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Hob ...
- Toaster ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
- Video Games
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool ...
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- naturist beach
- recreation centre
- water parks
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet, shower is over bath
- En suite to master bedroom with bath/shower over, bath, Wc bidet and double sink. Family bathroom with bath/shower over, wc, bidet. Master and bedroom two enjoys pool views with illuminated pool at night.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed, fitted wardrobes and hangers
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed, ensuite and fitted wardrobes and hangers
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Double Bed, with wardrobe leading into children's bedroom with bunk beds
- Bedroom 4 - this bedroom has bunk beds and a travel cot,
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom: with double bed and en suite bathroom. With fitted wardrobes. Bedroom 2: bedroom with double bed, and wardrobe, leading to a room with bunk beds. Bedroom 3: Large twin bedroom with two single beds.also fitted wardrobe.
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Garden ...
- Barbecue ...
- Max. occupancy: 8
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- children welcome ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The showers are situated over the bath, not separate shower enclosures. There is satellite TV. we have internet connection at the villa, Outside: The villa is located on a large plot and enclosed for privacy with volcanic stone. We have laid astro turf which is great for children. The pool is a good size for swimming and safely entered by 2 semi-circular steps.the pool is fitted with an ironizer, this much better for the skin, as there are very little chemicals needed . There is a built in barbecue area with seating. The pool is electrically heated from Nov-May. It can be switched on if requested outside these dates at an additional charge of 30 euros per week. The bus passes the complex every 30 mins giving you cheap easy access to the village centre and all other popular resort locations like the marina, light house and Las Coloradas (short drive or bus to papagayo beaches, 10 min walk to playa flamingo beach. The pool has a solar cover to save on our carbon footprint and to retain the heat overnight. The property is fully lit for enjoying the long warm nights and alfresco dining. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Prices include all linen to the bedrooms and kitchen. Each bedroom has two large bath towels, two hand towels and two beach towels. The maid comes in once per week for cleaning and changing of linen and all towels. The pool is cleaned weekly. Other: We have free standing fans. We have a travel cot(not bedding) and a high chair for the little ones. Free wifi There is a safe in the villa. We have hair dryer and straighteners. Towels and beach towels are provided.