Villa in Aytepe, Altinkum, Aegean Region, Turkey - Peaceful Location, 10 Minutes Stroll To Third Beach And 10 Minutes Stroll To Dolphin Square
A spacious 3 storey 6 bedroom villa with lovely private swimming pool and sunbathing area. Set in the peaceful quiet residential area of Aytepe, just a 10 minute stroll from the lively beach resort of Altinkum and a short stroll to Third Beach and The Marina Beach Club and Jetty found next to the beautiful Didim D-Marina with its luxury yachts, restaurants and boutiques. If you prefer a more ethnic experience, Didim town with its weekly Bazaar and the Temple of Apollo ruins are a short 5 minute bus ride away.
Top Traveller Review
may 17th-25th may 2015
About the Owner
1 holidaymaker review
may 17th-25th may 2015
had a brilliant stay at this villa,lovely place to stay,very large property, owners always happy to help any way they can,villa very clean and well maintained and the poolman very friendly and always happy to help with any problems,villa in a nice quiet area close to supermarket and a short walk to altinkum center, will stay again. the kell family bradford.
Activity and Interests
There are three beaches within easy reach of Melek Ev. All about a 10 min stroll away although free car services are sometimes available from the friendly bars and restaurants.
First Beach known as main beach with it's harbour, busy promenade bustling with bars restaurants and shops. Second Beach which is similar but smaller and Third Beach which is a lovely cosy bay next to the new Marina with the Marina Beach Club and Jetty. There are also water sports available.
The nearest airport is Bodrum which is approximately 75 minutes drive away and Izmir a little further at approximately 90 minutes. A tourist visa costs £20 per person and can be purchased online from an official e visa website. Take a copy of the e visa with you. At present you can pay on arrival, this is subject to change.
Transfers can be arranged from the airport on your behalf & would be payable locally or if preferred we can put you in touch with local tour companies for you to arrange.
Temple of Apollo (Roman ruins) is a 10 minute bus ride away.
Akbuk 20 minutes drive away, Lake Bafa 15/20 minutes drive away.
Bodrum town 2 hours by mini bus/coach.
Kusadasi/Ephesus 2 hours by mini bus/coach.
Ferries to Bodrum and Greek islands - Kos.
Local daily boat trips to paradise bay, 5 islands cruise, fishing trips, all fun!
A must see, Pamukkale (cotton castle) limestone-laden natural thermal springs.
There are many excursions available through local travel agents.
Just far enough away from the busy centre to enjoy tranquillity and pure relaxation with a cheeky EFES on the balcony but all within easy access for a great lively and funfilled night out should you wish.
The local shop is only a 2 minute walk away, providing you with essential groceries and daily English newspapers. Migros supermarket is also a 5 min walk from the Villa, or you could try the Dolmus (local bus) to the local market. There are plenty of bars and restaurants all within walking distance. Some restaurants in Altinkum offer a door to door car service free of charge.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Sep 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
A £100 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your booking dates, the outstanding balance including Peak Season July/Aug £10 per day Air Conditioning fee, payment is due 8 weeks before your departure. Bookings made less than 6 weeks before your departure must be paid in full at the time of the booking.
£100 per week security deposit is required which will be held against loss or damage to the property. This will be refunded on your return home once the property has been checked.
Notes on prices:
The above prices are in UK pounds, per week, for villa rental of up to 10 people, and not per person.
Peak Season July-August Air Conditining fee £10 per day applies.
Max 10 persons not including infants.
Payment is due 8 weeks before your departure. Bookings made less than 6 weeks before your departure must be paid in full at the time of the booking.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 0% refund for cancellations more than 0 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Ground floor WC with hand basin. Bathroom 1: fully tiled bathroom on 2nd floor with WC, hand basin and shower. Bathroom 2: fully tiled bathroom on 3rd floor with WC, hand basin and shower.
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (6 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed and small terrace. Bedroom 2 with twin beds and small terrace. Bedroom 3 with twin beds. Bedroom 4 with double bed. Bedroom 5 with double bed and camp bed if needed. Bedroom 6 with Single bed.
- Notes on accommodation: The property is air-conditioned plus free standing fans are available if required. There are security grills on all windows and doors and a lockable safe is provided for safe keeping of passports etc. Outside: Pretty garden with bushes and plants. Shaded patio with table and chairs. Private pool with tiled sunbathing area and loungers. Second floor has a shaded terrace accessed from two bedrooms, ideal for that early morning cup of coffee. Large top floor terrace with garden swing and sun loungers. Villa is surrounded by low wall and is accessed by a gate. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All Towels and bed linen for your two week stay. Beach towels are not provided by Melek Ev. The property is cleaned prior to arrival and on departure. If additional cleaning is required this can be arranged locally at an extra charge.