Apartment in Lagos Town, Lagos, Western Algarve, Portugal - Stunning, Peaceful Location Close To Lagos, Marina, Meia Praia Beach And Palmares Golf Course.
Only 2 kilometres from the historic town of Lagos which successfully combines old world charm with a modern cosmopolitan lifestyle with cafes and bars along the promenade and at the modern marina. Jardim da Meia Praia is the ideal location to stay being close to the beach, Lagos town and several golf courses close by, or to use as a base to explore the many sights and villages of the Algarve. Slightly further afield, Lisbon is just a 2 hour drive as is Seville in Spain. The apartment has been individually furnished with a modern, stylish apartment feel. Flat screen TV and DVD in the lounge. Air-conditioning throughout with multi-speed fans in the lounge and all bedrooms. Wood burning stove for the winter months. The kitchen has all modern appliances including dishwater and water filter giving beautiful, pure, chilled water straight from the tap (no need to buy bottled water). All rooms have private balconies with lovely views. Large part shaded roof terrace with BBQ and sunbeds.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
By far the best apartment we have ever stayed in...Neil C
Nothing could have been more perfect, the apartment, the situation, gardens, restaurant, beach.....I could go on forever. Thanks again...Clare E
WOW. The pictures do not do your apartment or complex justice. It is fantastic...Jez M
Activity and Interests
Meia Praia beach (longest in the Algarve) is very close, around a steady 15 minute walk or just a few minutes drive on the newly completed beach road. There are some fabulous beach bars/restaurants that offer the ideal location to enjoy a relaxing drink or bite to eat. Other beaches close by are Praia Donna Ana, Porto de Mos and Praia da Luz, with many small sandy coves in between.
Faro airport is an easy drive along the recently completed A22 motorway and takes around 50 minutes. Car hire recommended but not essential, we can recommend a competitive car hire company if required. Taxis are very cheap and will take you anywhere. There is also an excellent train station in Lagos (behind the marina) that has regular trains along the coast to Faro. You can also change at Tunes, for a high speed train to Lisbon.
Supermarket (Pingo Douche) is 2km for all of your supplies, it has a great fish and meat counter. Lagos Marina is about 2 km away where it is a very easy, and pleasant stroll into the historic town of Lagos. Praia da Luz (Beach of Light)is around a 10 minute drive from Lagos. Heading West you have the coastal villages of Burgau, Salema and Sagres (Western most point of Europe). Monchique mountains are around a 30 minute drive and offers something totally different from the coastal towns.
Lagos offers everything you would want on a holiday, beach, shops, bars and restaurants (too many to mention), farmers market on a Saturday morning, fish and fruit market, fabulous walks, close to many golf courses, spas and several water parks. The Algarve is very compact and enjoys excellent road and rail networks, so getting around is very easy. All bedrooms have ample built-in storage. There are also a selection of DVDs and books for your enjoyment.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
Requested dates will be held for 3 days to allow for booking flights/forwarding deposit etc. 25% non-returnable deposit required to secure booking. Full payment required 6 weeks prior to arrival. If booking is made less than 6 weeks to arrival full payment will be required. A security deposit will be taken by reception on arrival and be returned at the end of stay minus any damages.
Can be flexible depending on bookings.
Notes on prices:
Please contact owner.
25% non refundable booking deposit with remaining 75% due no later than 6 weeks prior to arrival date
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Beautiful, en-suite bathroom to master bedroom includes WC, bath with shower over and modern basin. Wall heater, towel rails, shaver socket and openable window. Family bathroom as en-suite, but with additional bidet.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with King size bed, en-suite with WC, bath with shower over,console/dressing table, full length mirror, balcony. Bedroom 2 with twin beds, console/dressing table, full length mirror, balcony. Bedroom 3 with twin beds, full length mirror, balcony
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Beautiful modern apartment, situated to enjoy the sun from first thing in the morning to the dramatic sunset in the evening from the large 70sq metre private roof terrace. The roof terrace has a built in barbecue, shaded dining area and sunbeds. All bedrooms and lounge enjoy both Air-conditioning and ceiling fans. Master bedroom with safe for passports etc. All rooms have a private balcony with views over the garden. The kitchen is well equipped with all modern appliances and a pure chilled water filter (no need for bottled water). The apartment is on a gated development of only 66, enjoying stunning landscaped gardens, beautiful swimming pool (plus children's pool) with ample sun beds, tennis court, Pool Bar/Restaurant (high season) and reception. Jardim da Meia Praia is less than a 5 minute drive to the recently reopened 27 hole Palmares Golf Course, Meia Praia beach and Lagos Town, all of these are also easily walkable. Welcome pack tea/coffee etc included for arrivals. Outside: Set within stunningly beautiful landscaped gardens. This gated development with CCTV is very secure, safe and peaceful, so ideal for couples and families alike. The pool area enjoys both a main pool and a separate shallow children's pool, a tennis court with multi play surface (includes basket ball net/goal posts) and a well equipped, shaded children's play area for the younger ones. The pool bar/restaurant is open during the summer months and has a great reputation for good food at very reasonable prices. The English speaking resort reception will arrange golf discounts and bookings, discount water park tickets, taxis etc and provide a wealth of local information. Jardim da Meia Praia is ideally situated for some very beautiful walks, the beach and its many bars and restaurants just 15 minutes away (5 minutes by car). There are 2 shaded underground car parking spaces for the very hot days. The large roof terrace has both lighting and power for those marvelous warm BBQ evenings. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels/ pool towels and bedlinen are included. Weekly maid service. Linen/towels changed weekly.