Villa in Tias, Lanzarote, Canary Islands - 5 minutes to beach by car! not reccommended to walk, unless your very fit!
If you are looking for a traditional finca style experience in Lanzarote then look no further. The 200 year old stone villa is situated on a beautiful residential hillside location with large gardens and terraces encompassing a private pool and large outdoor seating area with BBQ. The villa is a short walk from the lovely local village of Tias and its renowned shops, boutiques, bars and supermarkets and is only a 10 minute drive from Puerto Del Carmen Beach Resort. The key features include the finca's beautiful terraced private pool and gardens overlooking the mountains and sea and the peaceful ambience of the terracotta-tiled finca itself which has been lovingly maintained. The double bedroom which has been restored and used to be the Camel pen! Free Wi.Fi is available. Because there is no satellite dish for Sky in range. we can hire you a tv internet box which enables you to watch all UK TV Channels and sport. There is a charge for this of £20 per week. The pool has been completely renovated and is very warm and the most beautiful blue!!
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
A villa so full of character, and so clean, with a stunningl view as far as the eye can see! The gardens are beautiful, and full of flowers. We will be Back.
Nikki and Tom ( Pembrokeshire)
1 holidaymaker review
stunning garden, total privacy, the most comfortable double bed in the world, good location for touring the whole island, easy walking distance of the shops and eateries in Tias - a perfect place to recharge your batteries
Activity and Interests
Via car: Approx. 5 minutes to the popular resort of Puerto Del Carmen. Approx. 30 minutes to the southern resort of Playa Blanca. Approx. 20 minutes to the eastern resort of Costa Teguise. although it is not neccessary to hire a car, it is reccommended if you wish to go to the beach or tour the island, and do the Markets especially Sunday market in Teguise. We can arrange a pick up from the Airport, (15 euros) each way.
7 minutes drive from Arrecife Airport - no overhead planes or noise!
Our agents for carhire is Omnicars all [paperwork is done in the UK so no queuing at the airport for your car, just pick up the keys and your off. and we can arrange for Freddie to deliver your car to the Villa or Airport. If when booking you tick the box for car-hire we will send your email direct to Freddie. (Omnicars)
Tias is moments away. Rancho Texas Zoo is 10 minutes away. The wine regions of La Geria are 20 minutes away.Playa Blanca 30 mins and Orzola about 30 mins.
Tias has its fair share of Supermarkets,
because lanzarote is an Island and everything is imported, food can be expensive, so we are all excited that Supermacado is coming to offer a better range of goods and Fish at very competative prices. we are having one built in Arrecife, A short drive away!
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 1 guests; add £10 per night, per additional guest|
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
When inquiring for Casa Valicheulo we will send as an attach. a booking form, which will contain our UK bank details for your payment. £100 deposit secures.
Our preferred day for changeover is Thursday, but now as there are so many flights every day we are flexible. But it is out at 10am and arrival at 2pm. Unless previously agreed, and depending on whether future guests are arriving on your day of departure.
Notes on prices:
Price quoted is for two people, Please add £75.00 per person over 2.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- 2 separate bathrooms 1 with bath, toilet, bidet, and shower. 1 with shower, toilet and bidet, both have heated towel rails.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed. Bedroom 2 with twin beds.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: This is a typical Canarian Villa though it does have steps up to one bedroom and steps down to the other with low doorways so anyone tall, please be careful. one bathroom is en-suite and the other at the bottom of the steps. its the most delightful Villa, with spectacular views of the island. Outside: Large terraced gardens full of cactii, plants and palms. Large pool terrace (approx. 9m x 8m) and al fresco dining area perfect for entertaining and for BBQ's. There are also sun loungers and plenty of shade if required. The pool itself is approximately 1.65m deep 6x3 mtrs. It is not recommended that small children stay in the villa due to the low wall around the pool terrace. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed Linen and towels are changed weekly gratis. we leave extra towels instead of changing them mid term. A maid service is available on request, please ask for details and cost. Also chef and hairdresser are available at the villa. Other: Terracotta tiling throughout and low ceilings to some rooms.