Private estate in Impruneta, 10 km from Florence, Tuscany, Italy - Peaceful Hilltop Location Set Among Olive Groves But Only 10kms From Florence
Villa Oliveta is a beautiful 5 bedroom, 5 bathroom property located within the Impruneta Estate, a typical Tuscan estate dating back to the 16th century. It is furnished with elegance and style and has many original features. Guests arriving at the property will immediately feel at home. The property was completely renovated in 1990 & faithfully restored by it's owners.
On the ground floor, there is a well equipped kitchen and a living area with comfortable seating, satellite TV and DVD player. A large table in the lounge is ideal for those needing to do a spot of work during their stay. A formal dining room seats 6-8 and there is an additional large dining room seating up to 25. There is one bedroom on this floor with private bathroom. The remaining bedrooms are on the first floor, all with private bathrooms. All bedrooms in the main villa have air conditioning.
Outside, there is a large porch with stone table for 10-12, perfect for outdoor dining, as well as an adjacent area for sunbathing. There is also a private verandah which houses the billiards table and table tennis table. Guests enjoy full use of the extensive private gardens and large swimming pool.
The Impruneta estate is just 10kms from Florence in the Impruneta Hills, making it the perfect location to explore all that the beautiful city has to offer. A bus leaves from the end of the driveway taking you right to the heart of this wonderful city. The village of Impruneta, roughly 15 minutes away, can be reached by biking or walking through the nearby vineyards and olive groves. San Gimignana is 55kms away, whilst Siena and the Chianti area is 40kms away. Arezzo & Pisa are both 80kms away.
There are a wealth of activities to enjoy during your stay whether it's wine tasting and a tour of a local vineyard or a trip to the olive groves and olive oil tasting. Guided tours (from tours of Florence to tours of the outlet malls) can also be arranged as can cookery courses of various lengths to suit your party. Please ask for more details.
Please note that the villa can sleep up to 12 people in total. Prices are based on 12 people staying at the property. However, if extra accommodation is required, there are additional apartments within the estate grounds which can be rented out as well. This enables the estate to provide accommodation for up to 20 guests in total. If you do not need to use these apartments, rest assured, these additional apartments are not rented out to anyone else if the main villa is in use so that guests staying at the villa always enjoy complete privacy and have exclusive access to all the facilities on site.
About the Owner
I am a mother with 2 young children, age 9 & 12 and a very busy husband! I gave up work with Procter and Gamble 9 years ago to spend time at home with the children. I have loved being able to spend so much time with them. However, with both children now at school, I was keen to start working again. I initially enjoyed managing two of our own holiday properties in the Italian Lakes which we bought in 2008 and 2009 following our first visit to the area in 2007. However, I have now started to manage holiday homes for others, not just in the Italian Lakes, but elsewhere in Italy through my website - I carefully select each property and ensure that I maintain that personal but professional service level that I believe holidaymakers are looking for.
From the Owner
“I love this villa. The setting is idyllic and the villa has so much character.... it feels like a welcoming and warm home as soon as you enter the front door. It is tastefully furnished throughout and guests have use of a large private pool. There are lots of other 'extras' to enjoy on site including a billiards table for great family entertainment in the evenings.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
There is a wealth of activities to enjoy during your stay whether it's wine tasting and a tour of a local vineyard or a trip to the olive groves and olive oil tasting. Guided tours (from tours of Florence to tours of the outlet malls) can also be arranged as can cookery courses of various lengths to suit your party. Please ask for more details or let me know if you have any specific requests.
The coast is about 75 minutes away if you want to spend a day on the beach. The coast is about 90 mins away if you want to spend a day on the beach. One of the best towns on the coast is Viareggio, which is also Tusancy's biggest seaside resort. Viareggio has an air of elegance afforded by the long avenue of palms that run the length of its promenade and is worth a visit. The seaside resorts north from Viareggio to Forte dei Marmi are certainly popular with the wealthy Florentines.
The nearest train station is Santa Maria Novella 9 miles away. The nearest airport is in Florence, 18 miles away. It's also only an hours drive from Pisa airport. A bus leaves from right outside the driveway of the property taking you to Florence, perfect for those who don't fancy driving in the city or having the inconvenience of trying to find a parking space there! Transfers from the airport can be arranged if required. Please ask for more details.
The property is just 10kms from Florence in the Impruneta Hills, making it the perfect location to explore all that the beautiful city has to offer. The village of Impruneta, roughly 15 mins away, can be reached by biking or walking through the nearby vineyards and nearby olive groves. San Gimignana is 55kms away, whilst Siena and the Chianti area is 40kms away. Arezzo & Pisa are both 80kms away.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
29 Oct 2016 - 16 Dec 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
17 Dec 2016 - 6 Jan 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Final cleaning fee||£175|
Please note that rates exclude the cost of air conditioning and heating which is payable on departure according to usage.
A 30% deposit is required on booking to reserve the dates. The balance of rental payment is due 9 weeks before arrival. Payment is by credit or debit card, PayPal, direct bank transfer or cheque. Payment is accepted in either GBP or euros.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The owners of this villa are lovely and very welcoming. They are very happy to prepare meals for guests and can help organise visits to olive groves or vineyards for tastings, as well as cookery lessons. Please ask for more details.”
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- winery tours
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- There are 5 bathrooms in the main villa. Each of the 3 apartments then has its own bathroom.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 20
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Villa sleeps 12 in 5 bedrooms within the main villa. Within the main villa, there is 1 bedroom on the ground floor with private bathroom. The remaining bedrooms are on the 1st floor, all with private bathrooms. All bedrooms have air-conditioning. The villa sleeps up to 12 in total. Within the grounds of the estate, there are apartments (which would remain locked if not required). These 3 apartments can sleep another 7 guests comfortably. A sofa bed or extra bed can then sleep 1 further guest so that the estate can accommodate up to 20 guests in total.
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Villa Oliveta is a beautiful 5 bed, 5 bathroom property sleeping 10-12. It is furnished with elegance & style & has many original features. Guests arriving at the property will feel immediately at home. The property dates back to the 16th century but was completely renovated in 1990 & faithfully restored by it's owners. There are 3 add Outside: The property is set amid beautiful olive groves and enjoys wonderful views over the Tuscan countryside. Villa Oliveta has a large private courtyard for sole use of those guests staying at the villa. There is plenty of outdoor seating including tables and chairs for al fresco dining. Lemon trees and flowers fill the outside space with colour. There is an extremely large terrace area outside the villa with table and chairs for up to 25 guests. Utility Room: There is a laundry room within the grounds which has washing machine, dryer and clothes airers. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels are provided on arrival. Maid service can be provided during your stay on request. Please ask for more details