Large 2 bed Apartment in Ayia Napa, South East Cyprus, opposite Nissi Beach and hotel - Picturesque, Quiet Location, Close To The Vibrant And Lively Town, Offering The Best Of Both Worlds
This is a large 2 bedroom 1st floor apartment with a superb south facing balcony and sea view, with the sun on the balcony from early morning until late evening.
It is tastefully furnished and equipped with all the modern conveniences and equipment to make your stay enjoyable.
It is air-conditioned for your comfort, as we often stay ourselves we have added additional comforts to make your stay more enjoyable.
Please check the availability calender and prices for the period you are interested in.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
We live in the UK, just east of London, we love to travel and especially love Cyprus in particular this region of Cyprus.
Guestbook comments from the owner
A guest book is available in the apartment, and we welcome all comments, but please remember this is self catering.
2 holidaymaker reviews
Just come back from 12 days in Cyprus. We stayed here at Elena court. What a brilliant holiday we had. Apartment was lovely, well equipped, lovely terrace, spent most of our time out there. They have a lovely pool area, very quiet and peaceful at this time of year. We were close to some amazing restaurants especially one!! Valentinos, a must. Excellent food. Excellent service and such lovely staff. We hope to be back next year and if the apartment is free we would like to stay here again. Thank you for a great holiday.
Just got back from 2 weeks here and what a brilliant time we had. Apartment in a fantastic location near to the gorgeous beach and near enough to enjoy Ayia Napa if you want the madness but lovely and relaxing if you don't. 2 adults and 2 kids were on the holiday and we all loved the huge fantastic sun trap of the balcony and the pool area was great and always plenty of loungers around it and sometimes we had the pool to ourselves. Jon was fantastic with any queries we had and were dealt with so quickly. Apartment had everything you needed and was spotless. Taxis really cheap so dont need to hire a car. Thanks for a fantastic holiday and will definitely be back.
From the Owner
“We purchased this apartment for its location, close to the shops, attractions, beaches with great dining nearby, and for the relative peacefulness of the surrounding area. It is close to all the attractions but at the same time quiet, with some distant noise in high season, which is ideal. Set back from the large communal pool but with the advantage of a south facing balcony and west facing bedroom wall allowing the evening sun to stream through the large windows and maximising the sun on the balcony, so you can sunbathe and relax all day long.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Many water sports are available at the local beaches, the nearest being Nissi Beach just a 5 minute walk from the apartment.
The apartment is less than 10 mins walk to many of the crystal clear waters that Cyprus beaches have to offer. Nissi Beach is the closest and from here you can walk along the coastal paths to discover many more quiet coves, and if you drive a bit further afield you can often have the place to yourselves. The WaterWorld Park is a must for everyone, and is just outside Ayia Napa. Alternatively, the lively long white sandy beaches at Protaras, including the famous Fig Tree Bay and Firemans Beach.
Larnanca airport is a 40 minute drive away, we can supply you with directions and advice on car hire if required.
The start of the Ayia Napa main strip is just a 5-10 min walk away, and has all you will need and more, the main town is 20-30 mins. Paralimni town centre is just 10km away which has all the amenities that you would expect of a large town, with many shops, supermarkets, banks, bars and restaurants etc. Kapparis is approx 12km away with quiet beaches, coves, restaurants and bars. Pernera & Protara are 20-30 minute drive away with several sandy beaches & numerous shops, bars and restaurants.
Eating out in Cyprus: The Meze - Typical to Eastern style cooking, the Meze is a Cypriot variation consisting of up to 20 dip-like dishes. It is a sharing, sociable custom, eaten as a starter where everyone dips into the same dishes.
A Meze will feature cheeses such as halloumi, kaskavalli or feta, tomatoes, olives, celery, artichokes, smoked ham, houmous, fish roe (taramosalata), sesame dip (tahini), octopus, prawns, mullet (barbouni), chicken, green peppers, seftalia sausages and stuffed vine leaves (koupepia). This is eaten with bread, often dipped into the individual delicacies.
The Main Course
Moussaka: layers of minced beef or lamb, sliced potatoes, eggplant and courgettes, topped with a delicious white sauce
Tavas: veal, onions and herbs served in small earthenware dishes straight from the oven
Suflakia: kebabs with lamp or pork and cooked on a slow charcoal fire. It is eaten with chopped onions, salt and pepper in a flat pitta bread served with a yogurt based dip, Telattouri.
Raviolis: similar to the Italian Ravioli pasta dish
Avgolemoni: egg and lemon soup
Patcha: lamb stew served with lemon
Keftedes: spiced meat balls
Koupes: fried meat rissoles enclosed in pastry
Kleftiko: lamb roasted in a traditional oven
Fasolada: bean dish
Afelia: pork in a wine and coriander sauce
Zalatina: highly seasoned brawn
Smoked Cyprus sausages flavoured with pepper or laurel
Game, including partridge, hare and pheasant
Koupes, pourekia, kattimeria: thin semolina paste delicacies filled with meat, almonds or eggs and cheese.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
Please check our calender, then contact us by phone or email with your preferred dates, we can then confirm these dates once we have checked there are no late bookings that have not yet shown on the calender, then we can email you a confirmation of your preferred dates and hold for 3 days whilst we await your deposit or full payment if within 10 weeks of departure.
Payment can be made via online bank transfer, details will be sent with your date confirmation.
Paypal will incur additional charg
The cleaners will usually need access from 10am on your departure day, if you need to stay on a longer please advise and we can confirm if this is possible depending on the next booking, arrivals are after 3 pm, but please advise if this is not suitable.
Notes on prices:
All prices are in pounds Sterling, discounts are available for bookings over 14 days but depending on the time of year, and for repeat bookings.
Unfortunately we have to apply a £10 per booking laundry charge to groups over 4 persons
Paypal payments unfortunately have to incur a £25 surcharge on the total payable due to Paypal charges
This is self catering and has a washing machine available, stays longer than 7 days do not include a clean or laundry change, if this is required let us know.
20% deposit on booking to secure the apartment, then the balance 8 weeks before arrival
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The apartment is close to all the attractions that you will need for a great holiday, it has a large spacious interior, south facing balcony with sea view and attracts the sunshine from early morning to late evening, with views of the sea and overlooking the large communal pool.”
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- near the sea
- water parks
- bird watching
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 50 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Full sized bath with over shower, sink and toilet, and usual accessories, good size.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 1 To 7 (2 Bedrooms + Twin Sofa Bed) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 has a large double bed. Bedroom 2 has 1 single bed and a single captains bed comprising of a single bed beneath the upper one, please see our photos, this can easily be pulled out to make this a 3 single bed bedroom, or 1 double and 1 single.
- Notes on accommodation: Cots and high chairs are available via our agent and are shown below, various welcome packs are also available and also shown below, these can be arranged for delivery prior to your arrival, please request details or let us know your requirements and we can provide a cost and arrange these for yor arrival. 1 x cot inc bedding £ POA per week. 1 x high chair £ POA per week. Basic welcome pack, contents to be confirmed £ POA per booking, or a full welcome pack, contents to be confirmed £ POA per booking. Airport transfers and car hire £ POA. This is self catering and has a washing machine available, stays longer than 7 days do not include a clean or laundry change, if this is required let us know. Outside: The gardens were planted in 2009 and are looking impressive, the pool is 10 x 20 mts and 1.45mts throughout, with a small babies pool adjacent, there is ample space around the pool for sunbathing, and together with your own apartment allocated sunbeds there are communal beds for your use. Adjacent to the pool are showers and toilets. The apartment is set back from the pool which allows the apartment to be more peaceful of an evening and at night, but a short pleasant walk through the gardens brings you to the pool area, with showers and wc's adjacent. Utility Room: Ironing board, iron, washing machine and clothes airer, pegs etc. This is self catering and has a washing machine available, stays longer than 7 days do not include a clean or laundry change, if this is required let us know. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are included for use within the apartment, and they are cleaned on changeover. Additional laundry and cleans are available at a cost via our agent and should be arranged directly with them during your stay. Other: A patio table with 6 chairs, plastic patio tableware and glasses, 2 sunbeds with 2 additional beds by the pool for your apartments use, and the use of communal sunbeds around the pool, with a large 3 meter parasol for comfort and rest from the sun.