Villa in Sri Thanu, Koh Phangan, Thailand - Private gardens overlooking the sea which is just a few short steps away down to the beach
At the front of the house is a garden overlooking the sea which is just a few short steps away down to the beach. Or maybe you would prefer to sit in the bubbles in our jacuzzi facing the sea. In the spacious rear garden you can chill around a relaxing swimming pool which is covered by a traditional palm leaf covered sala this keeps the pool at a nice cool temperature, perfect for escaping the hot sun, comfortable sun loungers surround the pool to relax and enjoy the day. Beautiful Thai trees and flowers adorn the garden area another oasis of peace for you to enjoy at your leisure. The villa has four full time staff at your disposal Lee who is English and Nam Waan, Dow and Sativ who are Thai. Bed linen is changed every three days and towels as required. A staff car will collect you from the port on your arrival to Koh Phangan.
About the Owner
We live in England. We bought the villa after visiting Koh Phangan, where we fell in love with the people and Island. I'm sure you will too.
Activity and Interests
Places to Visit: Temples There are more than 20 temples around the island and all welcome well behaved visitors. Not only are they great historical and visitor places but they are also at the centre of the Thai community and often have temple fairs with dancing, singing, markets and stalls. Waterfalls Phaeng Waterfall. One of the islands grandest waterfalls is a steep 250m walk up a jungle trail, but once there it is quite an impressive fall. Thaan Sadet Waterfall - (15 min drive from villa).
A private car will pick you up from ferry.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Sep 2016 - 15 Dec 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
16 Dec 2016 - 16 Jan 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Minimum of 3 night stay .
Minimum of 7 night stay during Peak Season.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“We bought the villa after visiting Koh Phangan, where we fell in love with the People and Island. Im sure you will too. Our property is second to none on the island, with private grounds easy access to the beach, with a full luxury experience.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 6 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- All Ensuite bathroom to Bedrooms with wc/bidet + shower.
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 12 (6 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: All 6 bedrooms have beautiful handmade beds and wardrobes adorn each room with soft and inviting bed linen. Wi fi is available in each room for your convenience. The villa also lends itself to a seventh bedroom in the attic.
- Kayak / Canoe
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: We are ideally situated just a 10 minute drive from the Port of Tong Sala which is just a half hour ferry ride from Koh Samui. Ferries also arrive from Suratthani on the main land and Koh Tao. Tong Sala is also a bustling town, bursting with shops and a range of coffee stores, bars, shops, varied restaurants both tradition Thai and European, a gym and several Thai boxing stadiums. A ten minute drive in the opposite direction from the house and you will arrive at the West coast which gives you the choice of three stunning beaches, Haad Yoa, Haad Salad and not forgetting Koh Ma with outstanding diving and snorkelling reached from a sandy walkway through the sea from the powder soft beach of Mae Haad. Outside: 2 x 3 seater Kayaks, feelfree design including paddles and life jackets. All free of charge. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The villa has three full time staff at your disposal Lee-English and Nam Waan, Dow and Sativ who are Thai. Linen changed every three days and towels as required,a menu of both Thai and European available.