House in Rannoch, Perthshire, Scotland - A Stunning Location Nestled In A Valley In The Mountains
Moulin Vaddie is surrounded by mountains, lochs, burns and forests. Fantastic walks to deep pools in burns to swim in that can all be reached from the back door of the cottage. Other activities include rock climbing, boating and there is a tennis court 2 miles away for shared use with other holiday cottages. The cottage is reached by a mystical access road through the wild forest and allows guests to seascape the city while watching wild birds, deer and hares. You can enjoy the complete silence and the never ending views, climb monroes from the doorstep or simply just relax in the walled garden. The property is surrounded by fields which make for good team sports. There is a swing in the trees opposite and a burn nearby providing endless activities for children. The cottage was recently restored to impeccable and comfortable standards with all modern conveniences and boasts 2 Jetmaster fireplaces one in the bar is an indoor barbecue.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
"Thanks for your beautiful wee hideaway. Had the best birthday ever. Me and my friends loved every second. What a blast..."
"The stay in this lovely house was extremely enjoyable. It is a great place for all ages with fun games for all. The nice house and the magical surroundings made the stay even more fantastic...Loved the go cart.."
"What a wonderful place! Oldest is our group 85 - youngest 5 and Moulin Vaddie has worked it's magic on us all...."
Activity and Interests
Glasgow and Edinburgh only 2 hours drive away.
Nearest train station Blair Atholl - 12 miles or Pitlochry 18 miles.
The local village is Kinloch Rannoch is 3 miles.
Pitlochry 18 miles and House of Bruar and Blair Atholl only 12 miles.
- Booking Notes:
Half the booking fee on booking and the remainder 6 weeks before arrival. Damage deposit £15.00 per adult refunded if cottage left clean and in good condition.
Normally Friday or Saturday but flexible.
Notes on prices:
Weekends and short breaks from £450.00.
Christmas and New Year £1,100.00
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- pets considered
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- 1 En-suite shower room with Master bedroom. 1 bathroom with shower overhead. 1 bathroom.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 9 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with king size bed and en-suite shower. 2 double bedrooms with double beds. Triple bedroom with 3 single beds.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Outside: Walled garden and open access to munroes from the doorstep. Swing, burn and fields. Utility Room: Washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge and upright freezer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen included, logs and coal provided and electricity included. Other: The most unique room in the cottage is the bar/barbecue room which has dartboard and open Jetmaster fire/indoor barbecue.