Villa in Rezevici, Petrovac, Southern Coastal, Montenegro - Peaceful Location, 10 drive to the Beach
A newly renovated beautiful 500 sq meter traditional stone villa with large private outdoor pool and jacuzzi. This unique quite villa is located within large grounds secured by stone walls and has mature olive, pomegranate, fig and mandarin trees; offering guests complete relaxation and privacy in this unspoilt location.The villa has breath taking sea views, each room has its own sea facing private terrace. The pool area has ample place for sun bathing fully fitted with garden furniture and a pool bar with fridge/freezer and music. There is also an outside dining area with a stone barbecue. The villa has been newly furnished inside and is built on three floors. It has 4 double bedrooms, open plan living and dining area, 2 kitchens, four bathrooms and a sauna. The villa has been furnished and finished to the highest standard. Additionally there is secured parking for up to 6 cars at the front of the property.
About the Owner
About The Owner
Villa rezevici is owned by a husband and wife team. Miljan is Montenegrin and he have lived in London for many years where he met his English wife.
The Owner purchased this villa in 2005
Why The Owner chose Montenegro
This is an unspoilt location ideal for a peaceful relaxing holiday. There are paths to explore the local mountains where many types or birds and wildlife can be seen. This is a excellent place to take in nature and relax and unwind.
What makes this villa unique
This property will give you the privacy that is unrivalled yet it is within easy distance of night life and restaurants. Due to the unique lay out of the villa (2 separate units, 1 one bedroom flat, 1 three bedroom flat each with own access ) we are happy to rent them to separately during the off season (september- april) for 3 days and over stays. Please contact me for the rates and availability.
From the Owner
“This is an unspoilt location ideal for a peaceful relaxing holiday. There are paths to explore the local mountains where many types or birds and wildlife can be seen. This is a excellent place to take in nature and relax and unwind.”
Activity and Interests
There are 4 beaches less than 10 minutes by car and they have parking, cafe bars, sun loungers, parasols and are safe for swimming. Montenegro has plenty of beaches along it's coast you will be sure to find one that suits your needs. There are many isolated rocky beaches for those who like things more private and unspoilt. The owner has extensive knowledge of montenegro and will be happy to advise guests on the best local beaches.
Three main airports distances as follows: Tivat 45 minutes by car. Dubrovnik (croatia) two hours approx by car depending on border crossing times. Podgorica one hour by car. The hiring of a car is essential and will ensure you can fully enjoy the delights of Montenegro. The owner is happy to help in arranging car hire. As with all major airports car hire is available and easy to book online in advance.
The closest town is the popular holiday destination of Petrovac. By car only 10 minutes with supermarkets, bars, restaurants, beaches, night clubs and the usual walk ways and local shops.
Budva is 25 minutes by car and has all the normal holiday shops, bars etc. It has a marina and a medival city.
Sveti Stephan is 10 minutes by car. There are hundreds of interesting places to visit in Montenegro please ask the owner who will be happy to advise on the best ones.
Petrovac 10 minutes by car has local shops, restaurants, supermarkets, local market, banks and post office. The beach front has facilities for water sports, excursions and boat trips.
Izvor restaurant is a fish restaurant and is just 5 minutes by car. Narcic restaurant serves traditional montenegrin food 8 minutes away by car. both restaurants are popular with locals and tourists alike.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£500|
50% to secure booking balance 6 weeks prior to arrival.
This is flexible contact owner for details. Villa to be vacated by 11 on departure day to allow for cleaning this is also flexible please contact us to arrange late departure.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“This property will give you the privacy that is unrivalled yet it is within easy distance of night life and restaurants. Due to the unique lay out of the villa (2 separate units, 1 one bedroom flat, 1 three bedroom flat each with own access ) we are happy to rent them to separately during the off season (september- april) for 3 days and over stays. Please contact me for the rates and availability.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- pets considered
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Ground floor wc with washing machine First floor bathroom 1 with shower and wc First floor bathroom 2 with jacuzzi and wc top floor bathroom 3 with sauna shower cabin and wc
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8/10 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: The master Bedroom with super king sized bed and private terrace. Bedroom 2 with king sized bed and private terrace. Bedroom 3 with 2 single beds and terrace. Bedroom 4 with king sized bed and terrace. Top floor open plan living area, double sofa bed.
- Notes on accommodation: Cots and high chairs are available upon request at least one month before date of occupation with notice required. Pets are welcome. Outside: The garden is spacious 2400 sq meters with fantastic panoramic sea and mountain views. It includes lawns, terraces, swimming pool, jacuzzi, sun bathing area, pool bar, stone barbecue, shower and outside wc. Natural shade is provided by the many olive, fig and other trees. The swimming pool is 10m by 5m and has large jacuzzi attached. Guests have a fantastic eye line sea view while swimming. The pool is equipped with lights and is perfect for night time swimming. The villa's grounds are totally private and are secured by high stoned walls and hand made iron gates. Utility Room: The ground floor wc has a washing machine, iron, ironing board and ample storage for cleansing products etc. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed linen and towels are included and changed on a weekly basis. The property is cleaned on a weekly basis. The grounds are maintained by a gardener. The pool is serviced on a regular basis by a private company arranged in advance to suit the guests. Other: The top floor is accessed is by a stunning stone spiral staircase and is laid out as a self contained one bedroom apartment with own double bedroom, kitchen, living/ dining and bathroom. The terrace is sea facing and has stunning views.