Apartment in Pyla, Larnaca, Cyprus - Peaceful Location In A Traditional Cypriot Village
A brand new spacious, 2 bedroom penthouse apartment that sleeps 6-8 people. Set within the quiet area of Pyla, which makes it a relaxing holiday for all age groups. There are bars and taverns within walking distance and the local Blue Flag CTO Beach is a five minute drive away. On site, a tennis court is available for guests and a swimming pool that caters for all ages with a paddling pool for the young children. The waterpark is a twenty minute drive to Ayia Napa and some of the most famous Cypriot beaches can be found within a short drive. On the edge of Larnaca Bay, the palm-lined seafront of Larnaca town bustles with cafes, taverns, shops and bars and also boasts a 400-berth marina. Close by is Larnaca's salt lake, where you can see many migrant birds, mainly flamingos. It is one of the oldest continuously inhabited cities in the world and has plenty of historical sightseeing on offer to complement its deep-blue sea, bright sandy beaches and reliably sunny skies.
About the Owner
About Stephen Finn
My wife and i purchased this stunning penthouse apartment in 2010 as a place for us and our 4lovely children.Having visited cyprus on a number of occasions when the oppurtunatey arose to purchase a place we didnt hesitate to buy.Fabulous restaurants marvellous beaches freindly people stunning scenery everthing whats required for a unforgettable holiday.
Why Stephen Finn chose
We decided on the village of pyla for it beauty and peacefullness. All the beaches local attractions and bars are within walking distance.The wonderfull thing is you can have a quiet night in pyla or take a 10 minute drive into larnaca with its bustling bars retaurants and nightlife .
What makes this apartment unique
The main rental point for this penthouse is the stunning roof top terrace where everyone can relax knowing the chidren are 100% safe.The apartment is finished off to a high spec as is the furniture on the patio area
From the Owner
“We decided on the village of pyla for it beauty and peacefullness. All the beaches local attractions and bars are within walking distance.The wonderfull thing is you can have a quiet night in pyla or take a 10 minute drive into larnaca with its bustling bars retaurants and nightlife .”
Activity and Interests
The beautiful and award winning Pyla is a couple of minutes away. There are also several beaches at Larnaca. All the nearby beaches are gently shelving, making them ideal for children with playground areas available in some. Recliners and umbrellas are plentiful and the beaches are well served by cafes, restaurants, coffee shops, toilets etc. Water sports are also available. If you do have a car, there are a large number of beaches and coves waiting to be explored in the wider surrounding area.
The apartment is 15 to 20 minutes from the newly built Larnaca airport. Cars can be hired from the airport (would advise to book online prior to arriving for cheaper rates) or a taxi costing approximately £15. Major airlines flying into Larnaca include EasyJet, Monarch and Thomsonfly. Paphos airport is an alternative and is approx 1-2 hours away. Car hire is recommended.
Pyla village is a 5 minute walk. Seafront and Dhekelia Road are 5 minutes by car. Oroklini 5 minutes drive. Larnaca town and marina, 15 minutes by car. McKenzie beach is fifteen minutes by car. Ayia Napa, Nissi beach and water park 20 minutes by car. Troodos mountains approx 1 hours drive.
Larnaca is one of the oldest continuously inhabited cities in the world, where the arrival of tourism has not disturbed the day to day life, locals live and work in harmony with visitors. The bustling centre of Larnaca is dominated by the mile long, palm tree lined, promenade, whose open-air cafes and restaurants are popular both by day and night. Larnaca is a busy commercial and shopping centre, where you can purchase anything from leather goods and hand-made jewellery to fresh fruit and vegetables. Nightlife is varied with a choice of bars, restaurants, tavernas and discos. There are two main beaches - MacKenzie, popular for water sports and the sandy Dhekelia beach, which stretches for miles along the resort. Banks and cash point machines are readily available both on the Dhekilia Road and within Larnaca Town. Carrefour Supermarket is enroute from Pyla to Larnaca Town and takes just over ten minutes in the car.
- Booking Notes:
A deposit of £100 (not refundable), payable within 7 days of confirmation to secure booking. Balance must be paid 8 weeks prior. A £200 security deposit required with the initial deposit, but refunded subject to satisfactory property inspection post-holiday. All stays of less than 1 week charged 1 week rental. Cancellation refund, more than 8 weeks - full refund less £100 deposit. Less than 8 weeks, we reserve right to retain the balance should it not be possible to re-let.
No preference and flexibility offered. Please contact owner.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds. All parts thereof, are charged pro-rata, plus €60.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The main rental point for this penthouse is the stunning roof top terrace where everyone can relax knowing the chidren are 100% safe.The apartment is finished off to a high spec as is the furniture on the patio area”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bedroom 1 has en-suite facilities including shower, basin and toilet. Bathroom has a bath with shower over, basin and toilet. Additional separate WC.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/8 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with a double king size bed, dressing area and en-suite. Bedroom 2 with twin beds. Lounge area with two x settee sofa beds (three seaters).
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: Additional apartments are also available within the same complex for larger parties or families wanting to travel together. Outside: Large spacious private balcony leading off the lounge and also the master bedroom. The balcony boasts a rattan cube dining table with six chairs. Also a rattan corner seat sofa, which includes a separate chair and coffee table to create a relaxing atmosphere. There are 4 sun loungers also available to compliment the relaxed atmosphere, with a large parasol fitted base with a curved lean over arm. A barbecue is also included. At the front of the apartment, there is also a separate breakfast balcony, which has two chairs and a small bistro table overlooking the communal pool. The communal pool has also a paddling pool for young children and there are separate toilets and showers available within the swimming pool area. Sun loungers and parasols are also available within the swimming area. A tennis court is available on site, of which rackets and balls are stored in our apartment for your use. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen all included. Maid service and laundry is available by local management company.