Villa in Dalyan, Aegean Region, Turkey - The Complex Is In The Tranquil Osmanagalar Area And About A 7 Minute Walk From The Town Centre
Villa Wagtail is on a small complex comprised of 5 villas and 8 apartments. They all share a good size pool and communal gardens. Villa Wagtail has 3 bedrooms, of which two are double bedrooms and the third a twin room. The villa also has 2 bathrooms of which one is on the ground floor and the second on the first floor.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Dalyan is best known for its lush greenery, the winding river and a beach which is not just a natural wonder but also won The Times Best Open Space Award in 2010. Over 6km of golden sands with access by bus, car and boat there are cafeterias at either end for refreshments but plenty of empty space amongst the dunes to escape to.
The nearest airport is Dalaman which is a 20 minutes drive away. Once in Dalyan car hire is not essential we are very central to town and town itself is small and everything in easy walking distance.
Everything is within walking or cycling distance in Dalyan. This villa is only 8 minutes walk to restaurants, bars and cafes and the river. Fethiye and Olu Deniz are 50 minutes drive away. Marmaris is about 75 minutes drive. Both of those towns also have ferries to Rhodes.
Dalyan town itself is compact stretching only a mile in any direction from the centre and is framed by a glorious backdrop of pine clad mountains in every direction. The flatness of town make it a perfect place for walking with children and the elderly and a delight to cycle around. For more active holidaymakers there are forests and hiking hills all within walking distance. Dalyan is also distinguished by the lack of package tourists though there are still plenty of bars and restaurants to cater for all tastes. If you can’t find the items you want in the shops there is a sweet local market on Saturdays.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A 25% deposit required within 7 days of making the reservation. The remainder is to be paid one month prior to arrival.
The earliest check in time is 12:00 noon on the day of arrival. Latest check out time is 12:00 noon on the day of departure.
Please do confirm your expected arrival and departure time when enquiring for this villa.
Notes on prices:
10% discount given for over 14 night stays.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- There is a downstairs bathroom to the left of the staircase with a toilet, sink and a shower. The family bathroom has a shower, sink and toilet.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Two of the bedrooms are large doubles, both with double beds and air-con The third bedroom is a twin room with a set of bunk beds and air. The twin room has a private balcony which overlooks the local mountains. There is a further balcony from hallway.
- Notes on accommodation: Internet access costs 30 GBP for 4 GB . Outside: Shared central pool and garden. Utility Room: Under the stairs you will further find the washing machine. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All towels (excluding beach towels) and bedlinen are included. Other: The lounge area has a door which leads onto the patio which has an outdoor dining table, chairs and directly overlooks the pool. There is also a pushchair available to be used by guests.