Villa in S'Atalaya, Binibeca Menorca Quite Location, 10 Mins Walk To Sea 5 Mins By Car To Beach
Large luxury detached villa with its own private pool set on high ground in the quiet location of S'Atalaya. The villa looks out towards the sea, it was designed & built by us as a family home. It is well maintained & makes a perfect base from which to explore the Island. The villa is ideal for 2 families & is designed with sleeping areas at either end of the living accommodation offering privacy. Lounge/Dining area, Kitchen & 3 of the 5 bedrooms open out to large terraced areas & the private pool. The villa has both air conditioning & heating.
Top Traveller Review
A great villa in an idyllic location
About the Owner
Owners profile to follow.
5 based on 3 holidaymaker reviews
A great villa in an idyllic location
The villa was large and spacious and well set up with bedrooms at two ends for shared families. Lovely covered and open terraces for eating and a barbecue. A very well supplied kitchen with everything you could want for a great self catering experience - lovely serving bowls and all kitchen gadgets ! A beautiful pool, regularly cleaned. Perfect location with almost zero traffic noise and just the wind blowing in the pine woods - but only a few minutes walk down to the sea to swim off the rocks and a bit further to the village with all its facilities. Would definitely come again !
What a surprising villa!
We arrived here at the villa and it was so much more than we expected, the rooms all have air con, the villa has good wife coverage for those that need it like me. The beds are very soft and comfortable. It has a pool that is crystal clear and the villa has been recently painted throughout. The villa has just about everything that you will need but you will need to bring your sky card for the tv. The villa is looked after by a local agent who is very good and who is on hand should you need him. The villa is in a quiet location but close enough to both Punta Prima and Binibeca if you need anything or are loking to visit the restaurants. The villa is set in a very large plot with gardens and terraces around the pool. We have never been to this villa before but we will definitely be back. We love it.
lovely family villa
this is the second year that we have stayed at this villa. Each time we have had a fantastic holiday. The villa is very well equipped, a real home from home, with all the touches you need to make your vacation a vacation to remember.
The villa is especially suited to 2 families with large terraces & private pool.
we found the villa just as described & cannot wait to return for our next family vacation in Europe.
Activity and Interests
The Villa is around a 10 minute walk down to the rocks and a 5 minute drive to the sandy Binibeca Beach. There are several good quality restaurants, bars and everyday shopping within a 10 minute drive from the Villa.
Mahon Airport and the Ferry Terminal are both around a 25 minute drive away. Taxis are readily available at the Airport and can be booked by phone if you require a pick up from the Villa. We would suggest that you hire a car in order to take advantage of all that the Island offers its visitors.
The nearest town is San Lluis which is around 15 minutes away by car. San Lluis has most facilities including bars/restaurants, banks, shops, chemists & a good value hypermarket.
Mahon the capital is a further 10 minute drive away.
High Speed Internet provided capable of streaming. Mobile phone network 3g signal available.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
October Half Term
14 Oct 2016 - 28 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A 20% deposit is required to book the villa with the balance payable 8 weeks prior to departure. If for some reason you need to cancel prior to final payment, if not relet, we will hold your deposit for 12 months so you are able to rebook at a later date. After 12 months your deposit will not be returnable. We only update the calander 2 months ahead of the current month. Please enquire for all other periods.
Changeover days are generally Friday but Saturdays may be possible off season. Access to the Villa is by key held in a key box. Arrival time is after 3pm with departure no later than 10am this allows sufficient time to ensure the villa is fully ready.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- En-suite to Bedroom 1: Bath, WC, Vanity Wash Basin & Bidet. Bathroom 2: Bath, WC, Vanity Wash Basin & Bidet. Bathroom 3: Bath, WC, Vanity Wash Basin & Bidet.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (5 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms (1 En-Suite)) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1: Double Bed with fitted wardrobes. Bedroom 2: Twin Beds with fitted wardrobes. Bedroom 3: Double Bed with fitted wardrobes. Bedroom 4: Double Bed with fitted wardrobes. Bedroom 5: Twin Beds with fitted wardrobes. All Air Conditioned.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The Villa is very comfortable & has proved to be a popular choice over the years for family & friends to enjoy all that Binibeca & the Island have to offer. Please enjoy your stay in our home & we hope you will want to return. Outside: The villa has a number of terraces both open & covered & faces out towards the pool area. Terraces, b-b-q & pool are lit. The private pool area has reclining seats & beach beds & is approx. 9m x 5m it is some 1.8 m at the deep end. We do not recommend diving, you do this at your own risk. An additional roof terrace is reached by stairs at the front of the villa through a small locked gate if required. Utility Room: Utility Room has fitted Larder, Sink Unit with Washing Machine below. A Hoover, Ironing Board & Iron. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen & Towels are included but please bring your own Beach Towels. The Villa will be cleaned for your arrival. For bookings of more than 1 week towels & linen will be changed at the weekend. For bookings of 3 weeks or a mid term mini clean is included. Other: Bedrooms 1, 3 & 4 have Patio Doors out to Terraces with steps down to Pool Area. Lounge has 2 sets of Patio Doors to large Covered Terrace with Outside Table & Chairs to seat 10. Steps down to Pool.