Binibeca Nou, Menorca - Located in a Quiet Cul-de-sac, 10 Minutes Walk to the Beach, Shops and Restaurants
This excellent quality, spacious villa, located at the end of a quiet, prestigious cul-de-sac on the hillside, has panoramic views over Binibeca bay and is within Due to the steps up to the main part of the villa from the Swimming Pool terrace and apartment and those within the villa, the house is not recommended for small children and toddlers and those with walking difficulties.
The rooms are spacious and well furnished. The main house has three bedrooms and three bathrooms on the entrance floor all with air conditioning. There is a large sitting room with plenty of comfortable seating, sofa and chairs, with several dining areas. There are two bedrooms and a further bathroom on the Pool Terrace level below which can be used as a separate, self-contained unit as it also has a kitchen. Both of these bedrooms have large ceiling fans. The villa has the benefit of Satellite TV (Satellite TV services are subject to change and we cannot predict nor guarantee what English-speaking channels will be available) wireless internet access and pool heating if required in the low seasons is £200 extra per week.
The house is entered via a vestibule with four steps leading down into a spacious Living Room off which is the large nicely furnished dining room with views to the coast. From here there is also a sea facing sun room and large picture window and doors lead out onto the covered terrace with table and chairs which also shares the spectacular views. The Sitting Room is attractively furnished and has Satellite TV. On this floor there are three Bedrooms:
Master Bedroom with Double Bed and en-suite Bathroom
Two Twin Bedrooms, one with en-suite bathroom
A family Bathroom as well as a Cloakroom are also on this floor.
The kitchen is fully equipped with hob, oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, and washing machine.
Steps down from the outside Terrace lead to the Pool Terrace and the large apartment on this floor consisting of two Twin Bedrooms with ceiling fans and a Bathroom. A fully equipped kitchen, dining table and chairs. This annexe can also be reached by steps running down the side of the villa to the apartment and Swimming Pool and Terrace.
On this large Pool Terrace there are plenty of sun loungers and chairs and the Pool has roman steps into it. Down the side of the villa is a pathway leading to the beach and Torret cove which has several restaurants, shops and a local supermarket.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Binibeca Beach is 5/10 minutes walk. This is a sandy, gently sloping beach great for children of all ages with a very good beach bar/restaurant. Sun loungers and parasols are available for rent. Other south coast beaches such as Punta Prima, Alcaufar and Es Canutells are all within 10/15 minutes by car.
Mahon airport is approximately fifteen minutes by car
The Port of Mahon is approximately twenty minutes by car
Car hire is not essential for this villa but recommended to explore the rest of this lovely island
Binibeca Vell and Binibeca Torret are within 5/10 minutes walk with plenty of restaurants, cafes and shops.
Sant Lluis is the nearest small town with a wide range of banks, a pharmacy, Doctor, supermarkets, butchers etc.
The capital of Mahon is within twenty minutes' drive and is a very good shopping centre and has a spectacular port lined with restaurants and shops.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A deposit of 20% is payable on booking and the balance ten weeks prior to departure.
Reduced rental available for groups of fewer than 8 people. Please enquire.
Reduced rental for groups of less than 8 people, please enquire.
Fridays or Saturdays are the normal changeover days. Guests are allowed access by 3pm on arrival and must vacate by 10am on the morning of departure.
Notes on prices:
For groups of 8 or below, please enquire for price discounts
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- near the sea
- water parks
Sports & Adventure Activities
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Master Bedroom and One Twin Bedroom have en-suite bathrooms, there is an additional family bathroom in the main house and another bathroom in the pool annexe.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Five Bedrooms to sleep 10 maximum Notes on bedrooms: The main house has three bedrooms and three bathrooms on the entrance floor all with air conditioning. There is a large sitting room with several dining areas. There are two bedrooms and bathroom in the separate apartment on the pool level.
- Outside: Steps down from the outside Terrace lead to the Pool Terrace and the large apartment on this floor consisting of two Twin Bedrooms and a Bathroom with fully equipped kitchen, dining table and chairs. This annexe can also be reached by steps running down the side of the villa. On this large Pool Terrace there are plenty of sun loungers and chairs and the Pool has roman steps into it. The garden consists of a series of patios and plants to lie out and relax. The pool can be heated for early and late season at an extra charge. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The property is cleaned for guests' arrival and after they leave. Linen and Towels are changed mid-way through a two week booking with a light interim clean. Extra maid service is available on request. Other: Leading from the main Sitting Room is the large nicely furnished Dining Room and a sea facing Sun Room with large picture window and doors leading out onto the covered terrace with table and chairs which both have spectacular views.