House in Castletownroche, Nr. Mallow, Cork, Ireland - In Country Village, Close To Shops, Pubs, Butchers And Post Office
The Through Stone Coach House is a recently converted 18th century building offering self-catering accommodation for up to 6 people. Situated in the centre of the picturesque village of Castletownroche in North County Cork, the Coach House was uniquely transformed using traditional and natural building materials. It perfectly combines modern comforts and old-time charm for you to enjoy. Throughout the house there are reclaimed wooden floors and other features include a wood burning stove in the sitting room and a cast iron bath in the en-suite bathroom. An attractive walled garden and seating area to the rear of the Coach House can be used by guests. Off street parking is available. In the middle of the bustling village, which has a number of shops (grocery, butcher, chemist, post office) and several pubs and restaurants. Local attractions in the surrounding pleasant countryside include Bridgetown Abbey, Annes Grove Gardens and Doneraile Park.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
The Galtee, Ballyhoura and Nagle mountains offer excellent hill-walking and activities like cycling, horse riding and canoeing are other possible pursuits in this area.
An hour and a quarters drive from Ballycotton beach in east county Cork.
To Cork it is about 45 kilometres, to Shannon Airport, 105 kilometres and to Rosslare Harbour 190 kilometres. Car hire is essential.
Tourist attractions like the Rock of Cashel, Bunratty Castle and Folk Park, Killarney, Blarney Castle and Lismore are all less than 100 kilometres from here.
The Through Stone Coach House is in the middle of the bustling village, which has a number of shops (grocery, butcher, chemist, post office) and several pubs and restaurants.
- Booking Notes:
Deposit on booking, payment on arrival. No credit card facility.
Please contact owner.
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite to master bedroom is bathroom containing a cast-iron bath tub and WC. Adjacent to the second bedroom is bathroom with shower and WC. Downstairs also has a WC.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: The master bedroom has a double bed. The second bedroom contains two single beds. If needed, a double bed can be made up on the upstairs open plan room.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Organic fruit and vegetables from walled-garden are available to guests (when in season). No smoking or pets in the house. Outside: Shared walled garden with many trees, flowers and much organic fruit and vegetables. Barbecue available and clay pizza/bread oven. Deck chairs and table on grass area. Utility Room: Washing machine, tumble dryer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen provided. No maid service.