House in Aviemore, Scottish Highlands - Very Quiet And Secluded Area, And Close To All The Area Has To Offer
Craigellachie house is a recently completed 4 bedroom detached house in the newest luxury development in Aviemore. The property boasts an excellent position with a burn running along just outside the fence. It has a secluded rear garden which has been made secure. The property has its own outdoor hot tub on the large deck. This is a very spacious property and there is parking at the front for 2 cars.
About the Owner
I am a 45 year old mother of 1 and sold my business when my daughter came along. I then bought the apartment to let as a business I could run from home so as to be here to see my daughter growing up.
I had the apartment 3 years when my husband and I decided to try the high end of the market and we bought the detached house known now as Mulroy house. This property has been furnished to a very high standard and just have to wait to see if it becomes as popular as our apartment has become.
I am very proud of the feedback I have received in the last 3 years from many of my clients in the apartment many of whom have returned several times. Just hope our new house meets with expectations of our clients and they return again for future holidays. My promise is to mantain the same high standards.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Meldrum Thank you for a fantastic weekend again hot tub always a bonus, have already booked our next weekend.
Liddle Had a wonderful time house beautiful, kids loved pool table, table tennis did not want to leave.
S Smith Played Spey Valley free of charge, best course I have played in years, a challenge.
From the Owner
“Good all year holiday destination.”
Activity and Interests
Aviemore and the surrounding area has to many places of interest to name them all. There is obviously many fantastic golf courses, The Landmark centre in Carrbridge is a family favourite, There are many good restaurants the Cairn being my favourite, many shops, 2 swimming pools 1 in the Dalfaber golf and country club where we have a membership for a family of 4.
- Booking Notes:
We require a deposit of £250 which includes your £100 security deposit once the key has been returned Then your ballance is due 6 weeks before your stay.
The main changeover day is a Saturday.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Great location. Quiet but close enough to all the area has to offer”
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bedroom 1 has an en-suite with large shower. the family bathroom has a bath & a large shower whilst the ground floor is a cloakroom.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom is a king size. Bedroom 2 & 3 are twins and bedroom 4 is a double.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: No pets allowed. Outside: The garden to the rear is a secure area where smaller children can be left without the worry of them escaping. There is a large decked area where the hot tub and the outdoor wicker furniture sits. The table and chairs has seating for 8 so you can all eat outside there is also a barbacue supplied for your cooking. Utility Room: There is a sink and a washing machine in the utility with a door leading to the games room then to the rear of the property. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bed linnen and towels are supplied. Other: Our games room starts with its own sauna. Then there is a full 7x3 pool table with a table tennis top if you prefer, there is table football or air hockey.