Malikane Villa in Guzelyurt, Sarigerme, Turkey - Peaceful Rural Location But Just A Few Minutes Drive To The Beach
This property is really something special and is an ideal place for a wonerful family location. Beautifully located with its own private driveway the property sits in 5000m2 of land and is totally private. Walk able to a local shop, restaurant and to the bus stop that will take you to Sarigerme town and beach.
Details for holiday villa Malikane Residence, 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14, 5 Bathrooms
Detached private mansion set it 5000m2 orange garden with private pool.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
We are the property company that maintains the apartments and villas. We can offer a very personal service which can be tailor-made to your needs. We can provide car seats for children if you hire a car, we can provide a rep service if you have never visited the area. Please ask if you have any special requests.
Guestbook comments from the manager
The best stay anyone could ever have. Beautiful place. THank you for everything. The Gambles.
We came from everywhere to reunite our family. We had 10 memorable days stay at this wonderful villa. We leave with fond memories. Thank you very much. Tara
A beatiful villa and gardens, we have had such a relaxing few days and the boys have loved it. Thank you so much. Helen Asater
From the Owner
“Its amazing setting, this very large villa is sat in a beautiful orchard. No neighbours. Completely private. Very large property! Palm trees around the pool. All bedrooms ensuite”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
10 minutes to Sarigerme beach in a car
10 minutes to Dalaman airport.
Car hire not essential due to property being close to the bus route but it would be advisable as so much to see in the area
in the small village of Guzelyurt. 5 minutes drive to main towns of Dalaman and Ortaca. 10 minutes to the resort of Sarigerme and 20 minutes to the harbour town of Gocek. Fethiye and Marmaris under an hours drive
There are some really lovely restaurants close to the Villa and some one will visit on your first morning to explain how to get to them. Perfectly located this villa is a great place to have a family reunion holiday.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£250|
11am check out
4pm check in
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“To get away from everything.”
- Air Conditioning
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- pets considered
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Notes on accommodation: If its pure relaxation you need then this is your place. Set in the middle of an orange orchard with its own private access this large manor villa has all the settings for a perfect Mediterranean holiday. Although situated in the country side all local buses stop right outside the driveway. The villa consists of 5 very large bedrooms all en suite, large living area with separate kitchen and on the lower ground floor a sauna and jacuzzi. 5000m2 garden consists of large swimming pool, BBQ area, orchards, vegetable patches and many many palm trees. A true retreat ideal for couples and families. Outside: Large corner terrace over looking orchard. Large sunbathing terrace around private pool. Outdoor BBQ area. Vegetable patch. Orange and lemon garden. Plenty of fully mature palm trees.