Jasmine Villa in Kaya Village, Olu Deniz, Aegean Region - Peaceful Location With Historical Views Within Oludeniz Area
Jasmine villa is a stunning spacious property with plenty of terraces and balconies to enjoy the most fantastic views. A very quiet location. Perfect for peaceful holiday! The villa is only 5 minutes walk to small local shops and Turkish restaurants, bus stop to Hisaronu village (10 minutes) and Fethiye town (25 minutes).
About the Owner
We are the property company that maintains the apartments and villas. We can offer a very personal service which can be tailor-made to your needs. We can provide car seats for children if you hire a car, we can provide a rep service if you have never visited the area. Please ask if you have any special requests.
Guestbook comments from the manager
'Jasmine villa is fantastic and we certainly look forward to visiting again. The pool is beautiful, the gardens are lovely and Kaya is very welcoming.
Say hello to your lovely neighbours who brought us fruit and salad. What lovely people. Thanks and see you soon, love' Debbie X Ted & Gage. Stay in August 2010.
'We had a fantastic holiday. The villa was very nice&comfortable. This was our third visit to Turkey two of which staying in Kaya village. The local people are very friendly and happy to help you in anyway.There is plenty to do in Turkey from water sports to horse riding to just relaxing by the pool. Whatever you choose to do we are sure you will enjoy your stay. We would definitely return to villa Jasmine. Happy Holidays. The Hodge Family' 31/07/10
We are all very well after spending a fabulous week in Turkey. Jasmine is still as gorgeous and peaceful as we remembered . Lesley September 2012
From the Owner
“Stunning location and complete privacy.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Activities like diving, sailing,paragliding, jeep safari, horse & camel riding, trekking and lots of others are possible in the area.
The nearest beach to villa is Gemiler Beach and Oludeniz Beach famous for its Blue Lagoon.
Dalaman airport is only 50km and 1 hour 45 minutes journey
Oludeniz beach is only 8km 20 minutes journey from the villa.
Budget flights available to Dalaman . Airlines to try are Easyjet and Flythomascook. We can help you arrange car hire from Dalaman Airport
Instructions to the property. Take the old Fethiye to Kaya Road.
Once you reach the beginning of Kaya Village Turn immediately Right after you have passed the small bridge (this is 150 m. after the mosque on the left).
It is a rural location but close to Hisaronu, a bustling village with plenty of restaurants & nightlife, the Fishing / Market town of Fethiye 15 minutes by car to the beach of Oludeniz (famous for the blue lagoon). Gemiler beach is the nearest beach to the Kaya koy.It is a natural bay and just 8 km. away from the village. Ölü Deniz beach is 10 km from Kaya,Hisarönü holiday resort is 4 km. Göcek 40 km. Patara 75 km. Kalkan 90 km. Dalyan 65 km. Saklikent 35 km. away from the village.
Small markets close to the villa and numerous local restaurants.
However Cinbal for meat lovers and Antique Restaurant nearby the church for mystic atmosphere plus pancakes and Levissi garden for home wine lovers are suggested in the village.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
special Sep/Oct Price
5 Sep 2016 - 7 Nov 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
11am check out
4pm check in
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Two bathrooms. One of the bathroom has jacuzzi fitted.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Two bedrooms downstairs (TWN //DBL) and an open plan double upstairs.
- Notes on accommodation: The garden and pool is maintained every day for he guests usage. The keys can be collected at the villa at your arrival day. We will have someone at the door to forward the keys to you when you arrive. Outside: BBQ in the garden. Parking space available and wheelchair access. Private pool. Pool dimensions 4 metre (width) - 8 metre (length). Utility Room: There is a washing machine in the villa. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The end of cleaning is provide after each guests stay. And a mid cleaning if stay is for two weeks or more. All linen and towels are provided. Other: It has first floor bedroom and the villa has a flat access.