OwnersDirect uses cookies to improve your site experience. Learn more. By continuing, you consent to our use of cookies.
OwnersDirect uses cookies to improve your site experience. Learn more. By continuing, you consent to our use of cookies.
check navigate-up navigate-left navigate-right expand mail svg-lightning svg-24hr svg-house svg-sleeps svg-bedrooms svg-bathrooms svg-stay svg-toilet calendar svg-report-flag

Boutique Villa Aphrodite with the Best Ocean View Mavrata Village Katelios area

Overview

Property

Updated: 18-Oct-2015
Boutique Villa Aphrodite Mavrata, Kefalonia Island, Ionian Islands, Greece -4 min from Famous Katelios and 12 min from Skala

Boutique Villa Aphrodite is located in the magnificent island of Kefalonia, the biggest in the Ionian Sea. Kefalonia is one of the most popular destinations in Greece, particularly famous for its gorgeous beaches, traditional villages, natural beauty and hospitality. Villa Aphrodite is a new vacation destination in Mavrata village, located in southern Kefalonia. Set on a fantastic and panoramic hillside, it offers outstanding views and an expansive vantage point of the Ionian Sea. The traditional style is dominant throughout the architecture and interior decoration. You will feel right at home with the hospitality and local style. Combined with luxurious comforts, this atmosphere will be uniquely fulfilling. Surrounded by the natural beauty of the island. The villa is perfect for short excursions to near-by forests and peaceful beaches. Villa Aphrodite certainly encompasses all the elements of a wonderful retreat and unforgettable holidays.

  • Sleeps 6
  • 3 Bedrooms
  • 2 Bathrooms
  • Parking
  • Barbecue
  • Pets considered
  • Internet
  • Dish washer
  • Washing machine
  • Towels provided
  • Linens provided

About the Owner

I have lived on Kefalonia with my family for fifteen years now. It is a beautiful island, with unspoilt natural landscapes, the clear blue Ionian sea and perfect beaches. Kefalonia is the largest of the Ionian Islands yet has the lowest population so there is plenty of room to explore.

Call Owner
Speaks English, romanian , russian

0 Reviews

Location

Activity and Interests

Car: recommended

Special interest holidays:

Boat rental in Katelios ,water sports in Skala ,horse riding in Katelios, fishing in Katelios etc.

Coast/Beach:

Driving distances: Katelios beach 4 min. Ratzakli beach 6 mins. Skala beach 12 mins. Koroni beach 6 mins. Myrtos beach 80 mins. Lourdas beach 15 mins.

Travel:

Car hire is recommended. Driving distance to airport is 40 mins. Sami port 45 min. Poros port 30 min. Argostoli 30 min.

Distances:

Katelios fishermen village 4 min drive. Cosmopolitan Skala 12 min drive. Argostoli capital city 30 min. Poros port 30 min.

Further Details:

The main banks are situated in Argostoli. Pharmacies are located in the many villages and towns.12 km away is the pretty resort town of Skala with its pavement cafes and wide selection of restaurants, from traditional Greek Tavernas to Chinese, Italian and Indian restaurants. With 5km of gently shelved shore, pristine sandy beaches, children's play areas, a variety of water sports, scuba diving, plus taxi boats ready to take you to deserted beaches or neighbouring villages, there's plenty to attract all age groups.

The quaint town of Fiskardo on the north of the island can be reached within 2 hours with many beautiful places of interest to see along the way including the famous Myrtos beach, Assos, Agia Efimia and Sami. Some of the mountain roads have spectacular views and the mountain goats are often seen grazing along the steep cliffs, wild mountain horses roam the famous Mount Aenos which rises up through the middle of the island.

Start with Katelios a pretty fishing village with lovely restaurants and tavernas.

Within 35 mins from the airport you can be sat overlooking the Ionian Sea with the sound of birdsong and crickets all around. The location is peaceful, and yet within 10 minutes walk you can be at the sea front enjoying a glass of robola wine with olives and tzadziki. Crowds do not exist on Kefalonia, beaches are never crowded, and crime rate is zero. Night life is relaxed and low key. The villa is suitable for families, or maybe just a group of friends wishing to `get away` from it all.

Availability

Rental rates

Convert Currency
Rental Period Minimum Price Additional Nights Weekend Night Weekly Monthly Event Price
 
SPING-SUMMER 2017
7 May 2017 - 25 Jun 2017
5 night minimum stay
£378
for 5 nights
From
£76
 
 
SPRING-SUMMER 2017
26 Jun 2017 - 24 Sep 2017
5 night minimum stay
£757
for 5 nights
From
£151
 

Additional pricing information

Fees No additional mandatory fees
Refundable Damage Deposit £126

Booking Notes:
30% of the payment is made when booking is agreed, the rest 70% 8 weeks before arrival, through bank transfer to the relevant bank account. In case of cancellation, the deposit is not refundable. Only direct deposit (bank transfer) is accepted.

Changeover Day:
Changeover day is flexible,
. In order to prepare the villa for new arrivals you are requested to vacate the villa by 10am on the day of your departure.

Booking Notes:
30% of the payment is made when booking is agreed, the rest 70% 8 weeks before arrival, through bank transfer to the relevant bank account. In case of cancellation, the deposit is not refundable. Only direct deposit (bank transfer) is accepted.

Owner's Cancellation Policy

  • 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
  • 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Enter dates for accurate pricing
Avg/night
Updated: 18-Oct-2015
12
Available arrival
12
Available
12
Unavailable
This property calendar has not been updated in the last 60 days. Contact the owner for latest availability.

Facilities

Property Type

  • villa

General

  • Air Conditioning
  • Fireplace
  • Hair Dryer
  • Heating
  • Internet
  • Iron & Board
  • Linens Provided
  • Living Room ...
  • Parking
  • Telephone
  • Towels Provided
  • Washing Machine

Kitchen

  • Dishwasher
  • Freezer
  • Kitchen ...
  • Microwave
  • Oven
  • Refrigerator

Dining

  • Child's Highchair
  • Dining Area

Entertainment

  • DVD Player
  • Satellite / Cable
  • Stereo
  • Television

Suitability

  • children welcome
  • pets considered

Location Type

  • mountain
  • near the sea
  • village

Attractions

  • caves
  • churches
  • forests
  • restaurants
  • ruins
  • winery tours

Leisure Activities

  • horse riding
  • paddle boating
  • scenic drives
  • sight seeing
  • walking

Local Services & Businesses

  • ATM/bank

Sports & Adventure Activities

  • cycling
  • fishing
  • diving
  • bay fishing
  • surfing
  • swimming

Floor Area

  • 180 m²

Bathrooms

  • Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
  • Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
  • Two bathrooms with shower over.

Bedrooms

  • 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
  • Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
  • Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
  • Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
  • Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with 1 double bed. Bedrooms 2 and 3 with twin beds.

Outside

  • Balcony
  • Terrace
  • Barbecue

Meals

  • Self-catering

Notes:

  • Notes on accommodation: This is a 3 levels villa: first floor is the huge kitchen with a bathroom and a sitting area. 2nd floor is the living room with the fire place and a bedroom. 3rd floor are two bedrooms and a bathroom. Air conditioning throughout the property. Insect screens to all windows and patio doors. Outside: Large private sun terrace with loungers and sun umbrella. BBQ. A beautiful garden surrounds the villa. Driveway and ample car parking space. Utility Room: Vacuum cleaner, iron board, mop, sweeper, steam iron and a bucket. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are included and changed half through the week along with cleaning services every Wednesday and Sunday. The staff can help our guests speaking English, , Russian and Romanian.

Partner Offers

Partner Offers

 
Portable wifi hotspot