House in Gokseki village, near Kas, Mediterranean Region, Turkey - Peaceful Authentic Village Location
Andreas House is a spacious villa situated in the village of Gökseki, 5km from the harbour town of Kas. The village boasts 2 shops and an internet cafe! The property is set in a spacious, attractive landscaped garden with a secluded swimming pool and sea views through the villa’s distinctive stone arches. The ground floor of the building accommodates the bedrooms and bathroom facilities with the first floor serving as the living space with a large sea-facing terrace.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
We have spent the most wonderful three weeks here. I cannot bear the thought of leaving this beautiful place behind! Kaputas beach is marvellous! Best day, if there was one, on the boat with Sevda’s nephew. Do this trip – one I will never forget. Sevda is fantastic – so helpful. A wonderful honeymoon!
Been bruiliat! We have been coming to Turkey since 1999 and never done a villa holiday before, but we have had such a great time. Never had a bad meal - the food is great. The villa is excellent. Tom/Chris – thank you! Hope to come back one day. To new guests we hope you enjoy your holiday as much as we have!
I am frantically trying to figure a way of not going home tomorrow. This house is fabulous and we concur with all the great things said about Sevda. It is often hard to decide whether or not to leave the lovely villa and pool behind and go out exploring. The food has always been good. Leaving here will be a wrench and I hope it will be possible to return.
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Kas is renowned for its paragliding, skuba diving and water sports. There are innumerable boat trips available, including that to the sunken village of Kekova which is a particularly splendid day out. The Greek island of Meis is a short boat ride away if you want to stock up on bacon!
It is approximately 2.5km from the villa to the sea, at which point there is a pleasant beach with cafeteria and recreational facilities. There is access from a number of hotels to diving platforms as well as two further beaches in Kas town itself. All local beaches are pebbly. The beautiful sandy Kaputas beach is only 13km away.
Dalaman airport is 2 hours from the villa with Antalya just slightly further in the other direction. Airport transfers can be arranged , as can car hire. Car hire obviously gives great flexibility but is not essential - there is a bus stop close to the villa which goes into Kas town and from there buses go in all directions. The bus service is very good - many locals do not own cars.
The villa is in the village of Gokseki, approximately 5 kilometres from the town of Kas.
Sevda, our friendly housekeeper is at your disposal to help with anything from a lighht bulb that needs replacing to arranging boat trips or other outings. Sevda can show you the best places to shop in Kas and she keeps everything spick and span, including the pool.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
29 Oct 2016 - 28 Apr 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
We are keen to discuss your holiday wiith you over the phone prior to booking. We ask for a 30% deposit to secure your dates with the balance payable 6 weeks prior to departure. A £400 security deposit is also required to cover any damages.
Saturday is the preferred change over day in high season but this may be negotiable.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Living Room ...
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- pets considered
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Main bathroom with bath / shower, twin basins and toilet (en-suite to bedrooms 1 and 2). Shower room and basin. Separate washroom with toilet and basin.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6/8 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 large room with king-size bed, en-suite access to the bathroom and direct access to the garden. Bedroom 2 with double bed, en-suite access to the bathroom and direct access to the garden. Bedroom 3 double bed. All have good storage space.
- Outside: The property is on a double-sized plot of land offering a large landscaped garden space. The large private pool is approximately 12x7m with a deep and shallow end. There is a range of outdoor furniture including sun loungers, a barbecue and gazebo. Utility Room: None. Use of a washing machine can be provided. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed linen and bathroom towels are provided. We also have some older, but perfectly fine, towels that we are pleased to offer for use as beach/pool towels. The housekeeper is there to help with anything including access to the washing machine. Other: The library contains a growing collection of books.