Villa in Cesme, Aegean Region, Turkey - Peaceful Location Yet 5 Minutes From Local Beaches, Restaurants, With A Supermarket At Your Door
The Olive Grove is a quaint newly constructed 3 bedroom villa built in traditional Alacati stone located on an original olive grove. The villa is designed encapsulating the concept of a traditional Alicati style house. The villa has a 25sq.m private pool which is suitable for up to 6 people at any time, with sunbathing area and a beautiful landscaped garden. The olive grove is very suitable for a family as it is on a private road which is surrounded by mature olive trees. The villa accommodates 6 people in 3 bedrooms all with private balconies. There are two family parks at either end of the road. It is a quiet residential area which is within a five minute radius of the town centre of Cesme with beautiful restaurants, beaches, spa's, thermal baths and a new supermarket on your doorstep.
Top Traveller Review
Very nice place
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
'The Olive Grove is a tasteful home from home, so conveniently placed in the pretty town of Cesme. We'll definitely be back!' Catherine and David, Waterford.
A fantastic location and stunning villa, friendly and helpful locals and great beaches. Very family friendly- especially pool' Ann, John and family, Wicklow.
1 holidaymaker review
Very nice place
Me and couple of friends rented this villa for 1 week in August 2014. The villa is very nice, clean, providing all you may need for your vacation. There are people who take care of the pool and the garden every day. I'd say it was even better than what we expected and I recommend it for everybody.
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Cesme boasts many activities to keep you entertained during your stay. There are daily cruises on large old yachts providing food and drink for a mere €15 per person. There are local water activity clubs specialising in all forms of water sports. If you enjoy good food then you have come to the right place as Cesme is packed with fabilous restaurants. Cesme has many gorgeous beaches with first class hotels like the Radison who specialise in thermal spas and all forms of relaxation.
Cesmes beaches, marina and harbour are only a 10 minute walk from the villa. Wind surfing, yachting and scuba diving are widely available for the adventurous as well as well catered beach club areas with amenities for those who wish to relax in comfort.
The villa is a 50 minute drive from the airport and city of Izmir. The newly built motorway leads directly from Cesme right to the airport of Izmir. Collections and transfers are available from local drivers and Car rental companies at reasonable rates. These drivers are also available for private excursions to attractions such as Ephesus or Kusasdasi and are arranged independently of the rental of the villa.
The peninsular of Cesme is surrounded by over 20 blue flag beaches and traditional Turkish villages such as Ilicca, Alacati and Erythai. All towns are accessible by car and by local mini buses.
There are many excellent local shops for diamonds, leather, clothing and excellent handmade jewellery which is of very high standard. Cesme is a 15 minute taxi ride to the local markets of Alacati which are highly recommended for clothes linen jewellery and a visit to the designer label boutiques of the town. There are a number of excellent restaurants within a 10-15 minute walk from the villa where you will receive personalised attention from Josh in the 'Olive Tree' or in 'The Star' restaurant where the beautiful casseroles and fresh seafood are to be recommended. The English speaking staff in the local banks are very attentive and are always very keen to assist in any way they can. The local supermarket or Migros offers a wide range of local or European produce and especially a good range of deli produce. There are two newly constructed family parks at either end of the road.
This is a quiet residential area which is within a five minute radius of the town centre of Cesme. We are also within five minutes walking distance to the local beaches, spa, and thermal baths and fabulous restaurants with a supermarket on your door step. There is easy access to the taxis which are readily available a few minutes walk from the front door of the villa.
- Booking Notes:
25% of the total rental price is needed to secure your booking and the remaining 75% is due in full 4 weeks before you arrive.
Saturday or Sunday where possible. Villas must be vacated by 10am on day of leaving the property.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite to bedroom 1 with bath, shower, wc. 1 family bathroom with full bath , shower and wc. 1 separate downstairs shower and wc.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 double bed and en suite, fitted wardrobes private balcony. Fully air-conditioned. Bedroom 2 twin beds, fitted wardrobes, private balcony and air conditioning. Bedroom 3 twin beds, fitted wardrobes, private balcony and air conditioning.
- Notes on accommodation: The villa is very suitable for a family as it is on a private road which is surrounded by olive trees and decorative wrought iron fencing. All rooms have air-conditioning and there is also a fire in the living room. Cesme also boasts a newly constructed marina filled with fabulous yachts. Outside: The swimming pool is private and has lighting so it can be used in the evening. The villa has sunbathing areas and sun terraces. The villa has two large wooden sun loungers and outdoor dining furniture. This patio is surrounded by its own landscapes garden and has it's own mature olive trees giving it additional privacy and olives. A major plus of the villa is the fact that there is a newly opened supermarket on your doorstep. Utility Room: Includes washing machine, clothes line, and all cleaning equipment. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: 2 sets of bedroom linen are provided for each room and towels for each bathroom. The villa is cleaned before arrival and can be cleaned for a fee of £50 on request to the management company. The swimming pool and garden are maintained on a daily basis. Other: The patio area at the front and rear of the villa are suitable for outdoor eating and contains all garden furniture and sun loungers. There are two wooden sun loungers, one outdoor coffee table and a large outdoor dinning table and chairs.