Villa in Gocek, Aegean Region, Turkey - Peaceful Location, A Relaxing Place, Beautiful Gardens
Besevlar is regarded as the "Park Lane" of Gocek. Besevlar translates to 5 houses in Turkish. The property was built 17 years ago, but has been totally refurbished to a very high standard by the owners. The pool and gardens are very well maintained and present a very peaceful place to relax with the added benefits of only being 5 minutes walk away from the town centre of Gocek.
About the Owner
My wife and I have been holidaying in Turkey for the past 16 years. 9 years ago we bought Besevlar Villa. We have renovated the property to very high standard and now feel comfortable to share our home by renting. Back in the UK I am in the "Property" business and therefore feel that I have the knowledge to create a very enjoyable place to stay.
We have modernised our villa, but kept it in a traditional design, making for an extremely comfortable stay.
We have an exceptionally well equipped Villa and there is no need to bring anything.We have this year extended the rear garden to incorporate a summer kitchen, with a large BBQ, 5 burner gas hob, sink, fridge and a wood burning pizza oven. Photos to follow shortly.
Guestbook comments from the owner
From the Owner
“We have travelled around Turkey and along the southern coast. Gocek just took our breath away with its beauty and its serenity. The village of Gocek has wonderful bars and restaurants and no one hassles you when out strolling through the marinas and sea front. The food is of a very high standard and the local wine is some of the best around The local people are friendly, honest and helpful. We are sure you will also fall in love with Gocek”
Activity and Interests
5 minutes walk from the sea and town centre. Gocek is primarily a yachting/boating town with wonderful restaurants. Pretara beach is 12 kilometres long and is a 40 minute drive away.
Dalaman airport is the nearest and the transfer is 25 minutes. Hire car is not essential but can be arranged if required. Just ask.
The area is "dotted" with interesting places and are not too far away for a days visit. Saklikent Dalyan River, mud baths, tombs and many coves and restaurants in Skopia Limani.
Kalgay Tourism can organise all your needs for your day trips etc. Blues Yachting for boat/yacht hire.
- Booking Notes:
A £500 initial deposit with the booking. The deposit will then be used as a security deposit. Balance of payment to be made to Adem Bozkurt on arrival in cash. If this is not suitable then these options can be discussed.
Please contact owner.
Notes on prices:
The price includes linen, towels, all bills ie electric, Gas, water, cleaning and transfers.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Gocek is in a fantastic position. Lots to do nearby, White water rafting, mud baths,Dalyan River trips, visit turtle beach, Salikent Gorge Jewellery, leather goods etc. Just Google Gocek and Fethiye and find out why we bought our villa.The restaurants by the sea front are some of the best we have eaten at in Turkey. Friendly, helpful staff with no pressure whatsoever Fethiye is only 25 minutes drive away and has wonderful shopping and restaurants too. A visit to the fish market to choose and have your fish cooked just as you like is a must.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to master bedroom has 2 basins, toilet, shower/bath and vanity units. First floor bathroom has large shower, basin, toilet and vanity unit. Ground floor bathroom has large shower, basin, toilet and vanity unit.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with king size double bed large mirrored wardrobe and large en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 (ground floor), double bed. Bedroom 3 twin. Bedroom 4 twin. Bedroom 5 double bed.
- Notes on accommodation: The villa is very well presented and has all modern amenities. The drinking water is purified. Outside lighting make the evenings a pleasure to relax in the excellently kept gardens. There are 2 bicycles for guests use. Outside: Private swimming pool approximately 5 x 15 metres. No shallow end just steps. Depth about 2 metres throughout. Beautiful gardens with 10 sun-lounges and large sun protector umbrellas. There is an outside private courtyard with relaxing furniture leading onto a large summer kitchen area with wood burning oven, BBQ fridge sink fully kitted out and 3.5M banqueting table seating for 14 Utility Room: Washing machine. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All towels, linen are included with a change of linen mid week. The villa will also be cleaned mid week. Other: The kitchen has a table that can seat 10 guests. The master bedroom has a very large balcony with table and chairs and the veranda on the ground floor has table and chairs for 10 guest.