Apartment in St Cyprien, Languedoc Roussillon, France - All Mod Cons, Few Minutes From Beach And All Amenities
This modern apartment is in a gated residence, with allocated parking space. The apartment has everything to make your holiday fabulous - a glorious rooftop terrace (sunbeds provided), a fully fitted kitchen including electric ceramic hob, microwave, dishwasher; airconditioning, and French TV and wifi. There are 2 bedrooms, a shower room with WC and a bathroom with WC. The residence has a beautiful swimming pool (residents only) with a large sunbathing area and loungers. All amenities, including shops, restaurants, golf, watersports are a short drive away. St Cyprien has the Mediterranean's second largest marina, a casino and a discotheque. The port has supermarkets, restaurants, boat trips (including to Spain) and cycle hire. The beach is simply miles of fine white sand. The local area includes beautiful Mediterranean seaside towns, vineyards, Cathar castles, and opportunities for sailing and sport of all kinds. Spain is an easy drive away and sunshine is guaranteed!
About the Owner
My wife and I have been holidaying in France, mainly the south, for many years. Some of our best family holidays have been there.
A few years ago we stayed - by chance - in a new development called the Jardins d'Harmonia in St Cyprien. When, a few years later, when we were retired, the opportunity arose to buy an apartment in an adjoining development - Les Embruns - we jumped at it.
We find that as we drive south through France towards the Mediterranean, the sun comes out, the temperature rises and our spirits rise. We like the combination in St Cyprien of the ordinary tourist stuff (beach, watersports, marina) and the wonderful depth of history available nearby.
Activity and Interests
The beach, which consists of fine white sand and goes on for miles, is a 10 minute walk away. Even at the height of summer the beaches are not crowded. There are many excellent beach cafes and restaurants.
Aqualand, a large waterpark, is a short walk from the apartment.
Airports (distance by car): Perpignan 25 mins. Beziers 1 hour. Carcassonne 1 and a half hour. Toulouse 2 hours. Girona 2 hours. Montpellier 2 hours.
St Cyprien Plage is 3 minutes drive away. There are several ruined Cathar castles 1 or 2 hours drive away. Coastal and inland towns are easily within a day's drive. Spain is 45 minutes away by car.
St Cyprien Plage has everything for the holidaymaker - shops, supermarkets, banks, restaurants, delicatessens, casino, discotheque, cycle and boat hire, free beach entertainments in summer and a beach-side Friday morning market.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
3 Sep 2016 - 17 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please use email for communication whenever possible. Send 25% of booking fee to owner to confirm booking. Then, the balance 8 or more weeks before the holiday plus a £250 damage/breakage deposit.
Changeover day is generally Saturday, but is negotiable.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room with WC. Bathroom with bath and WC.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/5 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with king size bed. Bedroom 2 with twin beds. There is a fold-up bed and a foam chair-bed on the upper landing.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: Please note that this apartment is not suitable for wheelchair users. It is a non-smoking apartment and pets are not allowed. Outside: The rooftop terrace has 2 Lafuma loungers supplied. The balcony outside the living area is supplied with a table and chairs. Utility Room: Vacuum cleaner, mop, bucket, dustpan and brush. Washing machine (in bathroom). Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bath towels and tea towels are provided,but beach towels are not. The apartment is cleaned at each changeover. More frequent cleaning can be done at extra cost. Bed linen can be washed and ironed at extra cost during your stay. Details from owner. Other: Balconies - one outside main bedroom, one outside living area (facing south towards Les Alberes mountains) and a beautiful rooftop terrace, ideal for sunbathing and an evening glass of wine.