Villa in Almancil, Central Algrave, Portugal - 10 Mins from Local Beaches and Golf Course
Sleeps 12 people
The villa has 6 good sized bedrooms all with ample storage.
Two double rooms on the ground floor, one of which is ensuite and one on the first floor. with french doors onto the balony with a table and chairs.
Two twin rooms on the ground floor with french doors directly onto the patio and one twin on the first floor with access to to the balcony overlooking the pool and gardens. All the bedrooms have air conditioning helping you get a comfortable nights sleep.
There is a large lounge area with tv and stereo and ample seating in comfy leather sofas for everybody to be comfortable.
A good sized dining room leads into a well stocked kitchen with everything a family could need for cooking at home. Gas oven and hob, microwave, dishwasher and fridge freezer plus a multitude of cookware.
The villa has its own private swimming pool set in a large patio area with plenty of loungers for perfecting the perfect tan. We also have a large bbq area and lots of space for dining al fresco. The garden is very large and great for stringing up a net for a game of badminton or tenis or just a game of catch with the kids.
Peacefully located on outskirts of town, we are within easy access of shops restaurants and bars.
10 mins drive to beach, golf or a walk around the marina
About the Owner
I am a retired police officer, having served in the Met police from the age of 24 until I retired.
My wife is a retired teaching assistant and school nurse.
We have had many wonderful holidays in the house, with family and friends over the years. We always feel the house has a very warm family feel to it, and is at its best when buzzing to the sound of children and adults alike laughing.
From the Owner
“We had the property built about 30 years ago after falling in love with Portugal and its people, and hope that any visitor will feel the same way that we do, about this wonderful country. We bought the plot of land just outside of Almancil due to the ease at which you can get anywhere but still feel like you are away from the crowds. Plus the far reaching views due to being slightly higher.”
Activity and Interests
Vale do Lobo, Quinta do Lago and Vale do Garrao are the nearest beaches, just under three miles away. Vale do Lobo beach boasts miles of golden sandy beaches and many beach side restaurants.
We are only 20 minutes away from the airport but not on the usual flight path, we therefore do not get any of the noise from the planes.
Almancil walking approx 10 mins.
Loule driving 10 mins.
Please do note we do not take all male or all female parties, as we have had too much trouble in the past. Sorry.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
Changeover Day: Thursday
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
We ask for 25% deposit to confirm your booking and the remaining balance will be requested 8 - 10 weeks prior to your holiday.
Changeover day is a Wednesday and access to the villa is from 12am
Departure by 9.30am. (Please ask out of season as we could change this to suit)
If you arrive early baggage can be left in the garage but this will be at you own risk.
Payment is due in full 8-10 weeks prior to departure with a 25% deposit payable when booking to hold the villa
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- pets considered
- smoking allowed
- water parks
- horse riding
- paddle boating
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- mountain biking
- bay fishing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1: Bath and separate shower. Bathroom 2: Bath with shower. Bathroom 3: Shower room Bathroom 4: En-suite to bedroom 1, shower.
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 5 - 1 Double Bed, 1st floor with balcony
- Bedroom 6 - 2 Single Bed, 1st floor with balcony
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed, 1 Cot, Ground floor with en suite
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed, Ground floor
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed, Ground floor with french doors out to the patio
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Single Bed, Ground floor with french doors out to the patio
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 12 (6 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1: Double bed Bedroom 2: Double bed, en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 3: Double bed, upstairs. Bedroom 4: Twin bed. Bedroom 5: Twin bed. Bedroom 6: Twin beds upstairs.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Outside: Casa Maranda has very large private gardens surrounding the house, with extensive lawns to the front and fruit trees to the rear. The private pool is a good size set into the patio area, where there are lots of loungers and chairs. There is a BBQ area within the patio as well and two large tiled bench tables. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The maid will be in once a week unless otherwise requested. Towels will be available for use in the villa. Linen will be changed once a week. Other: All of the bedrooms have large wardrobes and chairs.