Villa in La Manga Club Resort, Costa Calida, Spain - Centrally Based, Quiet Location, Close To The Tennis And Golf Clubs And All Other Amenities
Superb location for families with heated community pool. Walking distance to all amenities: including championship golf courses, 28 tennis courts and very friendly tennis clubhouse, football, dancing, public pools, cricket facilities. Tennis centre is within walking distance with superb grass, hard and clay courts, squash courts, gym and pro shop are located here as well. Included in price is a residents card which allows 6 residents reduced rates at all sporting facilities. Excellent bars restaurants, shops and supermarkets all within walking distance. La Manga club has own private beach area with beach side restaurant. Close to Mar Menor, excellent for all water sports and nature walks. Within easy reach of murcia and Alicante airports.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
My family and I have spent some fantastic holidays in La Manga. Being an active family, we love the tennis and the walking.
The tennis club is so friendly and welcoming and has group lessons for all standards.
My parents tell me the golf is fantastic and caters for all abilities.
La Cala, the private beach is fantastic fun for the whole family, my 3 boys love exploring the caves and swimming out to the rock with their snorkels and masks to see the fish, whilst my husband and I sit in the beach side restaurant enjoying the food.
We enjoy sitting on the large sunny terrace in the middle of the day and even though the villa is in the middle of the club, it is always very quiet.
Please feel free to call or email me if you want any more information.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Hi, just to say thanks so much again for letting me rent out the villa. was a fantastic week & if it's ok would def like to book it again next year! Mike.
Best villa by far! Kay
2 holidaymaker reviews
What a fantastic place this villa is situated and amenities of the villa is second to none. The pool and pool bar attached to the villa was brilliant. I would defiantly recommend this villa .
Great villa, lovely location with good pool access. Everything you need for a relaxing stay is here & we loved the resort. Will definitely stay here again.
From the Owner
“We bought the property this summer after visiting many locations. This was the only one that felt right! We love the area because of the facilities, but it is also a very quiet place, if you just want to get away from it all.”
Activity and Interests
La Manga's private beach is within 5 minutes drive of the villa. The crystal clear waters and caves offer hours of exploration for children and the beach side restaurant has something to suit every taste. There is a free bus service operating in high season.
Murcia airport is 20 minutes drive, Alicante is just over 1 hours drive away. Taxis and car hire are available at both airports. Our property management company also offers an airport pickup if required.
The village of Los Belones is 5 minutes drive, Cabo de Palos, the local fishing port is 10 minutes away and Cartegena, the nearest large town is 20 minutes drive. All three have weekly markets and a range of shops, large supermarkets, department stores and restaurants to suit all tastes.
The tennis club offers a pro style academy for children and adults alike, catering for all standards of players.
There are lots of restaurants, bars and shops within La Manga Club, catering for all tastes and ages.
There are also many shops including two well-stocked, reasonably priced supermarkets, clothes shops, pharmacy, hairdressers, banks (with ATMs) and a petrol station. There is also an excellent, English speaking, doctor on site
La Manga Club is situated right next to the Calblanque National Park with walking trails and fantastic views of the Mediterranean.
- Booking Notes:
Provisional booking taken by telephone or email. This will be held for 7 days. Confirmed booking on receipt of a 25% non refundable deposit. Full payment required 12 weeks before the start of your holiday.
All payments via bank transfer in Euros or GBP, or GBP cheque.
Off peak - flexible
Peak season - Saturday
Notes on prices:
For half terms and holidays periods (February, May, October and December) high season rates will apply.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The villa is fully furnished and is just like a home from home, except with sun and lots of it!”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- children welcome
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite to bedroom 1 has bath and shower, house bathroom with shower is situated on the lower level next to bedroom 2. Bedroom 3 on the upper level has an en-suite shower room.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: The lower floor has the master bedroom with large double bed and en suite, bedroom 2 has twin beds. Both rooms have French doors onto the morning terrace, the upper floor has bedroom 3 with en-suite and opens onto terrace, all are fully air conditioned.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The villa has full central heating/air-conditioning, kitchen and lounge open onto the sunny terrace which overlooks the Mar Menor. The villa is built on 3 levels, the upper level has the 3rd bedroom, with en-suite and a very private terrace, making a great 'get a way' for parents/grandparents or an ideal den for teenagers, access to this 'suite' is via the lounge. Outside: The property has a large private bbq terrace accessed via the lounge and kitchen, a 2nd private bbq terrace accessed via the 3rd bedroom and a garden terrace accessed via the master and 2nd bedroom. The 4th terrace is accessed from lounge and via steps from the road. The property has access to the large community pool with bar and restaurant, a separate child's pool with a life guard in peak season makes this a safe environment and is accessed only with a key. Utility Room: Ironing board and iron is stored in the bathroom cupboard. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The villa is rented fully cleaned with linen and towels. Additional maid service available at extra cost, payable locally. Please bring own beach towels. Air con subject to an additional charge of £35 per week.